BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy and Gabi Chapter 6

2 posters

Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 6 Empty Amy and Gabi Chapter 6

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 pm

I start to feel tears in my eyes as I thought about the robber stealing my money. I'm so glad he didn't tak the picture of Mom, Dad, Me, and Amy. I'd be heart broken and miserable for the rest of my life if that was the case. I find a tree stump and sit down for a minute. I thought, "That was my lucky chance with that money but the guy stole it. I don't know what I'm going to do now. I might as well give up my journey...." NO! I'M NOT GIVING UP! NEVER EVER EVER EVER! I see the bus and I run to the bus stop before it moves away. "Ticket Please." The bus driver said. "Ticket? Where do I get a ticket?" I asked strangely. "Sorry kid. Can't get on the bus without a ticket." "How would I get a ticket? There is no ticket booth around here. That doesn't make any sense." "Ugh. Never mind. Than if you don't have a ticket, can I atleast have money?" The bus driver asked. "Well you see..." "No excuses." The bus driver interuppted. "No money, no ticket, no bus. Maybe next time whenever you have money or a ticket." The bus started to move away but no one he's going to stop my journey. "Hey! Wait! I have something to tell you!" I yelled. "What kid? I don't have all night! I've got a dinner party to get to." The bus driver screamed. "I'm Gabi. Gabi Syinson, and I'm on a journey to find my sister Amy Syinson. We were seperated at birth and I really want to find her. I had a bag full of 400$ in cash but than a robber dressed up as a Police Officer stole my bag and I was out of luck. This bus is my only chance to find her." I said sadly. "Where does this Amy Syinson girl live anyway?" The bus driver asked. "Seattle, Washington." I answered. "No way am I driving you to Seattle! That's like 300 miles away! Sorry kid." The bus driver said. "Oh no worries. Your not driving me all the way there. Atleast drive me a couple miles??" I asked politely. "Well, okay. Only if you don't tell my boss. Then I'd get fired. I only accept tickets and money to get on this bus. Promise?" The bus driver asked. "Promise." I said. "Well hop on!" The bus driver said. I thought, "Yes! I made it on this bus."
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 6 Empty Re: Amy and Gabi Chapter 6

Post by maybear2☆9 Fri May 20, 2011 2:04 am

Lol. YAY GABI!! She never gave up and got to the bus without ticket or money, what a nice busguydriver.
Lol. That was really good, Rachel. Can't wait to see more.

Amy and Gabi Chapter 6 2466222028
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down