BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy and Gabi Chapter 5

2 posters

Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 5 Empty Amy and Gabi Chapter 5

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Thu May 19, 2011 1:46 am

I wait until everyone's in bed for the coast to be clear. It's now 9:45 and I'll be walking to Washington IN THE DARK. I packed a flashlight and 3 packs of batteries so I'll be pretty good. I start to open the front door and look at my Foster House. I might come back I might not. I'll actually miss the place. Especially my bedroom with the stuff I left behind in there. I say my goodbyes, and start to head off. I think to myseld, "I'm walking, I'm walking, I can't believe I'm walking! Why did you make this choice Gabriella? Go back! You'll get in trouble!" My thought poofed away. No way bad thoughts are stopping me from my life's dream journey, I'm not giving up. I'm doing this for Amy, my sister, my life, my journey, and my dream. I keep walking and I come to a stop by a little plastic bag on the ground. I pick it up and blow off the dust. OMG! IT'S A BAG OF 400$ IN CASH! I screamed in my head with joy. I can use this for the journey. I might be able to find Amy. I slip it in my suitcase before someone see's me. I find the bus stop and I get a bus flyer schedule. The next bus comes in the next hour. Yikes! I can't just stand here for 1 hour! What am I going to do? My thought disappers from a whistle blowing by a Police Officer. The Police Officer see's me and asks, "What do you have there? Going on a trip or something?" The Police Officer asked suspiciously. "Oh! My suitcase? I'm going to find my sister. We were seperated at birth and....." I stopped. I thought "TMI! Too much information for this guy!" "Oh! Who's your sister??" "Oh I really shouldn't tell. I should really be going now.." I said with a fast expression on my face. "Can I see your suitcase for a second? Just need to check and see if there are any weapons in there." The Police Officer said. "Oh! Sure!" The I thought, "My money is in there! Will they ask if I stole or just leave it alone? What if I get arrested?" The Police Officer unlocks the suitcase and looks around. He saw the money, and surprisingly, he grabbed it, threw the suitcase on me and ran saying "Run!" He was a faker! He's not a real Police Officer! He's a robber! "Hey! Give that back! That's my money! Stop! It's for my trip!" Then I thought, "It wasn't my money. I just found it on the ground. It would be really useful though. I scream in my head "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 5 Empty Re: Amy and Gabi Chapter 5

Post by maybear2☆9 Thu May 19, 2011 2:11 am

"You little Gabi!! And you little fake police guys! How could you!??!" Lol. that was a really catchy chapter. That was really good. Can't wait to see what gabi with do next.. Yay! Btw, gabi, remember this.. "Stranger is always a sign of Danger" lol. Can't wait for more. Yay rach!!!
Amy and Gabi Chapter 5 2466222028 yeah
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down