BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy and Gabi Chapter 3-4

3 posters

Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 3-4 Empty Amy and Gabi Chapter 3-4

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Tue May 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Chapter 3
I've finally found Amy! The bad news is, I can't afford a plane ride to Washington. I also have to figure out how I'll be able to get out of the house without my Foster Parent seeing me. I need to think fast before it's lunch. "Lunch time! Common Gabi!" Too late now. I'll just get tons of sandwiches and bring them in my room. I'll pack it in my suitcase and get some clothes packed. Then I'll sneak out of the house and walk my way to Washington. I'll catch a few buses to make it a little faster. I probably won't go far because it costs money to go on the bus especially for long distances. I'll leave tonight maybe so I'll have enough food because I can get more food from dinner. Might not eat anything today but I'll only eat when it's an emergency. I walk downstairs and there is plenty of food left. I take handfuls and go back upstairs. "Hey, what do you think your doing with all that food Gabriella?" my foster parent said suspiciously. "Remember? I'm Uh... really starving! From this morning you know?" I tried to say with enthusiasim. "Ok then. If your that hungry go ahead. Wait! Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Why are you taking your food upstairs? Remember our rule? Only eat food at the table." Then I thought oh great. Im gonna have to sneak food up too.

Chapter 4
At least it's cold weather. I have a hoodie on so I can just stuff the food in my hoodie. I said that I'm full now and trudged upstairs hoping she won't notice my stuffed hoodie. I put the sandwiches in my suitcase along with some clothes. I grabbed my picture of Mom, Dad, Me, and Amy. I stared at the picture for a while and put it in my bag. I packed everything I didn't want to leave behind because I might not be coming back. My suitcase is so stuffed and crowded in there, I don't think I'll be able to fit my dinner in there. I took a quick nap before dinner and I woke up hearing a sound for my wake up call: "DINNER! COME AND GET IT!" I ran downstairs and saw this huge platter of turkey and other fancy antrees. It was like a feast for a king! I don't know how I'll fit this in my suitcase. After dinner I got the food, ran upstairs and packed my things. I was done packing. Now I need to grab my North Face jacket, some boots, mittens, scarf, and a hat. Most of all I need to figure out how I'll get out of here. My mission starts.
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 3-4 Empty Re: Amy and Gabi Chapter 3-4

Post by ForeverRain Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 pm

I absolutely love your story! :D
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by maybear2☆9 Wed May 18, 2011 12:11 am

THAT was again pawsome. i really loved it! like i said i think, your like my fifth fav author on here so far. lol. yay rach!! may i please have more? lol. MORE please! Thx! lol
Amy and Gabi Chapter 3-4 2466222028
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down