BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy and Gabi Chapter 7

2 posters

Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 7 Empty Amy and Gabi Chapter 7

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm

I've been on the bus for 20 minutes. We haven't gone far but you know what I mean. The bus drover stopped suddenly and I asked, "Is it time already for me to get off?" "No not yet. There is a stray dog in the street." the bus driver said. "Oh my gosh! Can I get off the bus for a second?" I asked. "Sure." The driver said. I got off the bus and saw the dog standing in the street. I walked into the road and looked at the dog for a second. It was a very dirty little daschund that looked parched. I asked the bus driver if I could let it on the bus. He said this, "No way! I already let you off the hook with no ticket or no money and now you want a dog on the bus? I could get fired right away of I let the dog on this bus. Sorry." "Well you can't just keep it alone left on the street and maybe it getting run over?" I asked. "No can do. Sorry. That's a permanent no. Nothing will get this dog to be able to ride this bus." The bus driver said. I said, "Well fine. You took me pretty far anyways. I'm on the dog's side." the bus than drove away quickly.

Sorry this chapter was so short!! Looking forward to chapter 8? Well look back here tomorrow or something.
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 7 Empty Re: Amy and Gabi Chapter 7

Post by maybear2☆9 Wed May 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Lol great chapter! I enjoyed it. Wow, gabi is sure brave, she gave up the bus to keep company for this cutie dog. Lol. Nice.... Can't wait for more!!!
:D
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum