BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Valentina's Blog

+3
♥BlueRainbow
StacyღNarnia
Valentina
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valentina's Blog - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentina's Blog

Post by Valentina Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:39 am

Hey, guys!

So I haven't blogged on here for almost two years. Things caught up with me, and I ended up coming to BP less and less. I know it's somewhat a dead forum now, but I do have dreams of bringing it back for the next generation of Bearville players.

I wanted to explain why I hadn't been on here much. After my last blog post, I had issues at school with bullying. At the end of last year, I made the decision to move schools. When I announced my decision, all my friends tried to fight me, telling me I couldn't do it, telling me I chose academics over friendship. It was a very hard decision for me to make, but now I am so glad I made it. I am so much happier now and have an amazing group of friends.

I know no one is probably going to read this, but if anyone does, consider dropping by BP once in a while. Even if we have all grown up and grown out of Bearville, it could be nice to come on here and have fun like we all used to.

Hugs,
Valentina.
Valentina
Valentina
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 2462

Back to top Go down

Post by maybear2☆9 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:58 pm

I just read your last post, it was amazing. I'm sorry you got bullied at your school and your friends weren't too supportive but I'm so glad you made that decision and now you are much happier now. I also had that thought where we should make this site alive again so future bearville players can enjoy it as much as we did in the past. I'm defiantly considering that, to drop by time to time. It would of been fun just to come on one day maybe on a social media like twitter and just catch up on everything and talk to everyone. Anyways, great blog and hope you now have awesome and kind friends. :) -from maybear209
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:23 am

Hey, guys,

So I was thinking, most of us don't use Build-a-Bearville anymore, but I thought it'd be nice for us to all catch up on Bearville itself. I went on there today and it made me remember how much fun I used to have. I was considering having a Bearville party one day, so if you were interested in a Bearville meet-up at one point, leave a reply and I'll make a proper invitation for it.

- Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 2462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2