BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy and Gabi Chapter 2

2 posters

Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 2 Empty Amy and Gabi Chapter 2

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm

I come downstairs for nothing. Maybe my foster parent was right. I should've hurried up because the breakfast table is now EMPTY. Will I skipped breakfast now and I'm starving. Hopefully my foster parent will understand actually and make me something for breakfast. "Yes, I know. You were right. I should've hurried up. I'm really starving so maybe you can cook something for me?" I said slowly and nicely. "Uh, what do you think? No breakfast for you! You shouldve listened to me in the first place and eat and your just gonna have to skip breakfast today." my foster parent said rudely. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I can't just skip it!" I said trying to keep away the tears. "Well I'm sorry. You missed it. Maybe next time you'll listen to me. We've still got lunch and dinner today so it's not like breakfast is the first and last meal." My Foster parent said with a sassy tone. I then ran upstairs to my and slammed the door shut. I jumped on my bed with tears and my eyes. I just had a flashback with Amy and I together. I want Amy back so bad. An idea just popped in my head. I got straight on my laptop and got on Google. I searched up places and types in Amy Syinson. There were tons of Amy Syinsons I couldn't fond the right one. I searched up images and typed in again, Amy Syinson. Omg! I was surprised to see that she was the first image on there. I then double clicked the picture and pressed copy. I searched up in places Amy Syinson then I pasted it to each of the places. My computer has a sensor so I would bow which one where Amy lives. I finally found where she lived. Seattle, Washington.
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Amy and Gabi Chapter 2 Empty Re: Amy and Gabi Chapter 2

Post by maybear2☆9 Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 am

THAT was just great! wow. see, gabi never gave up. she found what she wanted. YAY RACH! That was just pawsome. i am looking foword for more and more! lol. keep it up, rach.
Amy and Gabi Chapter 2 2466222028
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down