BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 3- Book One

Go down

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 3- Book One Empty Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 3- Book One

Post by ForeverRain Sat May 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Chapter 3- The Spark
Catherine's POV

It was 4th period, right before lunch, and I sat in my desk, waiting for Science class to finish. Mr. Richard sat at the front, droning about next week's dissection project that I was actually sort of excited for. During the middle of class, there was a rapping at the door. As Mr. Richard's rose to answer, one out of the two assistant principals, the nicer one, Mrs. Brown, came in with none other than Jasmine Fox behind her. She had on a casual, but super star worthy outfit of a plain grey short sleeved tee shirt, a sparkly black cardigan, black skinny jeans, and boots. Her long, red hair was out and straight, as it usually was in the magazine posters. "Class, this is Jasmine Fox, as you all now. She has this class for 4th period, and couldn't come to class until now because she had to get ready in the office. Since this is her first class, please give her a warm welcome, and give her some air." Mrs. Brown smiled. We all nodded, the girls staring enviously at her great fashion style and amazing face, and the boys almost drooling. I noticed she sort of resembled me, when you looked closely at her red hair (that I had), green eyes (that I had), and face features (Which resembled hers). I didn't think much about it. "Okay class, where can we put Jasmine?" said Mr. Richard. Everyone looked angry when he saw there was a empty seat next to mines that hadn't been filled since the 3 week of school when Casey Reynolds moved. "Alright Jasmine. There's a empty seat next to Catherine right over there." he said. She smiled her breathtaking movie smile and walked over next to me, her boot heels making sounds on the floor. Everyone looked at me angry, like they wanted to tear me apart. I looked down at my hands. "Sorry for making them hate you." she said lightly. I looked at her. "It's alright. Not many people enjoy my company anyways." I smiled. "That's weird." I shrugged. "You remind me of someone..." she said. I blushed. We didn't know until then who that was... and when we found out, it was a surprise.
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 3- Book One Empty Re: Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 3- Book One

Post by ForeverRain Mon May 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Sorry for the double post but I need atleast 2 comments to add chapters Razz
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down