BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 1- Book One

2 posters

Go down

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 1- Book One Empty Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 1- Book One

Post by ForeverRain Tue May 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Sisters Stick Together

Proluge ~
In this story, you'll meet Catherine Robins, a regular 14 year old girl. You'll also meet Jasmine Fox, a 14 year old superstar. The girls are twins, but they don't know it until Jasmine moves to Chicago and goes to school there. And maybe something will happen... maybe they'll be friends. Or not.

Chapter 1- News
Catherine's POV

"Cat, wake up, honey. It's breakfast time, and I can't be late driving you to school." my mom said. I cracked a eye open, seeing my mom dressed in a peach colored suit with black stripes, her long brown hair in a tight bun. "Fine, fine." I mumbled. She smiled and walked out, pleased. I thought about what I should wear, looking outside, and remembered the reason my mom was driving me was because it was pouring rain, so I couldn't wear a skirt or shorts. I decided to wear my purple bumble bee shirt, skinny jeans, and my pink converse. I put my wavy brown hair in a side ponytail and putting on small gold earrings in a heart shape and my BFF necklace. It was the Friends side of a heart, with pink, green, and blue jewels on it, that my best friend Miranda gave me for my birthday 3 months ago. I smiled, rubbing the heart in between my fingers. I got my light blue checked messenger back off the ground by my bed where I had been wasting the whole night doing the loads of homework my evil teachers assigned me. I went downstairs where my mom was fixing breakfast, my 16 year oldsister, Chelsie, was texting like a mad woman on her new phone, and my 10 year old brother Tony sat, playing video games. "C'mon guys, breakfast is ready." my mom said placing the plates of eggs and glasses of milk on the kitchen table. Tony half ate his food and half played video games on his DSi, my sister didn't eat except for 2 bites thanks to her phone and her insane texting friends, and I ate pretty well. Tony went to the bus stop and my sister had a day off thanks to her teacher workday. "There's some sandwiches in the fridge, Chels, eat them if I come back late." my mom said. She drove me to school and I kissed her as I got out of the car. I saw Miranda ahead of me and she saw me, running over about to tackle me. Our 2 other friends, Lauren and Rebecca came running over too. "DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS?" they screamed. "What news?" I asked. "JASMINE FOX IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!"

The end of chapter 1. I hope you liked it! Let me know and I'll probably write chapter 2 tomorrow. :]
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 1- Book One Empty Re: Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 1- Book One

Post by maybear2☆9 Wed May 18, 2011 2:42 am

You got to be kidding.. I didn't like it, I LOVEDD, ENJOYED, & Adored it! It was amazingly amazing. I loved it so much that all I can say is that I loved it. Lol. I really loved it. I loved how you put everything in description like; eveil teacher, the BFF necklace, the clothes she put on, the clothes the mom had on, what the sister was doing, and what Tiny Tony was playing on. I just loved it so much that I loved it! Wait a sec... Did I mentioned that I LOVEEDDD IT??!? Lol. MORE PLEASE!!! Lol. I so loved it. It's like my maybe second fav story so far. Wow, Amazingly amazing and PAWSOME! YAY RAIN!!!
Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 1- Book One 2466222028 Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 1- Book One 2228416628 very happy :balloon: yeah thanks
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum