BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 2- Book One

4 posters

Go down

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 2- Book One Empty Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 2- Book One

Post by ForeverRain Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Chapter 2- Not All It's Cut Out To Be
Jasmine's POV

"Thank you, thank you." I said, as the fans crowded around. As I saw all the middle schoolers, like me now, with their bookbags on their backs and their folders in their hands, my mind returned to what had happened 2 days ago on Friday night. Flashback.... "Jasmine, honey, come down here!" my mom, Angie Fox, called. "Coming!" I answered. "Lilly, I have to go. Mom needs to talk to me." I said into the phone, after my chat with my best friend since I was 8, Lilly. "Alright. Call me tomorrow!" she said. "Bye!" I turned off my phone and set it on my bed, running down the steps. "Honey, I have some news for you." my mom said. Both my dad (Michael Fox, famous movie producer. my mom is a model for some stores.) and my mom sat around the dining room table. I sat across from them. "What's up?" I asked. "Remember how you've been wanting to attend a normal school, instead of being home schooled by Mrs. Linda on set?" my mom said. Recently, I had been trying to let my parents let me go to normal middle school. I was staring in a show called Runaway, about a 13 year old girl named Abby who ran away from home. I had a teacher, Mrs. Linda, between rehearsals who would teach me things. She was nice and all, but I really wanted to feel what it was like to go to school with other kids my age instead of Molly, one of the people who stared on the show. At age 10, she was really bratty and hated whenever I got something she didn't, or got to sign more autographs than her, or got invited to a photo shoot or conference she wasn't invited to. "Yeah....?" I trailed off. "Well, on Monday, in 3 days.... You'll be going to RidgeWay Middle School!" my mom said excitedly. "AHHH!" I yelled. I'd been wanting this for 1 month now, and it finally happened! "Awesome!" I yelled and ran upstairs, ready to call Lilly and let her know. Flashback over.... I signed a picture of myself for someone, smiling. "Thank you!" I repeated for the third time, and walked inside the school, my bodyguard, James, right behind me. He had a walkie talkie inside his belt, and I had one in my pocket, incase we needed to talk but couldn't because we were not by each other. "Stand out here, James. I'll take 1 minute." I said, walking into the girls bathroom. I was glad that no one was in there. I admired the outfit that took me soo long the night before to choose. It was dark black skinny jeans, paired with a plain grey tee shirt but with a sparkly black cardigan. I had on tall, white boots that I had got as a casting party from my dad. I placed a straight strand of red hair behind my ear. I'd always hated my red hair, even though my parents, friends, family, and basically the whole world LOVED it. I made sure I looked pretty good, and left, only to be surrounded by a crowd of probably 30 fans, all wanting to catch a glimpse of Jasmine Fox.
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 2- Book One Empty Re: Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 2- Book One

Post by maybear2☆9 Sat May 21, 2011 5:16 pm

I liked it, rain. It was well done. Can't wait to chapter three.
yeah
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 2- Book One Empty Re: Sisters Stick Together- Chapter 2- Book One

Post by Libby♥ Sat May 21, 2011 8:26 pm

I can't wait until Chapter 3.It's a great story!
Libby♥
Libby♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1541

Back to top Go down

Post by lizard Sat May 21, 2011 8:30 pm

This is a really great story! Can't wait for more!
lizard
lizard
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 8462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down