BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amethyst Chapter 7 Book 1

2 posters

Go down

Amethyst Chapter 7 Book 1 Empty Amethyst Chapter 7 Book 1

Post by Adalia Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Chapter 7
LONG.

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I squinted and tried to look out the window. I looked at my clock, it said 8:59A.M. I was going to be late! I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth really fast, took the quickest shower ever, threw some clothes out my closet ran downstairs and got some toast, and ran out the door not even yelling bye to my mom. I got about 5 steps out the door, when I realized no one was at the bus stop around the corner. "Honey, it's Saturday." My Mom said trying NOT to laugh. "Oh my gosh! I did all that rushing for nothing."I said kind of mad. "Well, at least now you ready?" She said hopefully. "Ready for what?" I asked confused. "Were going to Clarissa's house, her mom formally invited us to brunch there." My mom said nervous of what my reaction might be. "Mom!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, stomping upstairs and slamming the door. I plopped on my bed and thought for a moment. 'Oh my gosh, this can't be true! I'm starting to act like Clarissa! Maybe this visit will do me some good.' I walked downstairs slowly wondering if I might have made my mom upset or sad. "I'm so so so sorry Mom! I just kind of lost it there." I said with my best apology voice. "It's okay, I understand how it must be. I mean, this is the girl that made fun of you, and put you down everday, I guess I should have been prepared for that." She said laughing. I giggled too. "Well, you have 2 hours, so go do what you need to." She said shooing me off. I ran upstairs to check my laptop. Only Vanessa and Katie were on...weird! Plus, it's Saturday EVERYONE'S online on Saturday's. I decided to log on.

Amethyst is now online.

Amethyst: Hey Katie...
Katie: OMG, Amethyst! You won't believe what Clarissa wrote about you! I'll PM you it, you GOTTA see this!

PM:
Dear School,

Just a little message from your former ruler here, I just wanted to inform you that Amethyst is USING you guys. She wanted to become popular so she can take advantage of you guys. She even made my dearest friend Eliza change her grades for her, ever wonder why she had straight A's? Well now you know. So, do the school a FAVOR, and put her where she belongs, on the popular list, far below the bottom!

Amethyst: I Can't Believe This, Katie!!
Katie: I know! She told me not to say anything, but seriously, she thinks she can control ME?
Amethyst: Lol. We gotta do something...She KNOWS this is a lie!
Katie: At school on Monday, sit by the abandoned tree. Got it?
Amethyst: Yeah..Got it.

Katie is now offline.

Wow! What a DAY! Plus, I gotta meet Clarissa in 1 hour and 30 minutes!

That's it. Thought of adding some DRAMA. Lol. I'll write the rest in an hour. Sorry it's so long!
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Amethyst Chapter 7 Book 1 Empty GREAT!

Post by maybear2☆9 Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:14 pm

LOL wow! that was pretty good. i liked how you like compared it to here like by sending messages in PM or something. idk. i just liked it a lot. way to go clair! it took me like at least four minutes to read it but i thought it would be like super long and it would take me half an hour or something. lol. well, I LOVE YOUR STORIES! lol, somehow i do..
confetti disco :balloon: notes yeah raining
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum