BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 5 ]]

3 posters

Go down

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 5 ]] Empty Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 5 ]]

Post by Adalia Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Chapter 5:

It has been raining uncontrollably here, today. I feel very gloomy. I have planned this day for so long, and it has to rain. Mother always says everything happens for a reason. Maybe this was one of those times? What if something wrong? I would not know what I’d do without the moon. I’m just fairly lucky I get to see a tiny glimpse of it. Mother says she’ll take me to the park at night, so we could camp out under the stars. I really hope it does not rain then. It’s almost near summer. I have a feeling these storms, might just get even worse! Why must we have had to move here? I like the fashion and style, but the moon. I just do not feel very happy at all! I’ve tried everything. Plus, to add on to the already horrible situation, Marie has fallen for their trickery. The ones she call ‘Clara, Mindy, Samantha and Ally’ have hosted a party. “Everyone who’s anyone is going!” Marie told me. I can’t believe her! It angers me. I haven’t dared to talk to her since. Mother says it’s rude, but is what she did any better? I think I’ve made some new friends, anyhow. Their names are Rosie, Mia, and Cecelia. They are the nicest people on earth! They don’t fit in well, though. Their outsiders as our school calls them. Maybe I’m one too.

Hopefully you think it was good, too! [:
Enjoy, just pre-wrote chapter 6! Razz
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 5 ]] Empty Re: Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 5 ]]

Post by Jeanna Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:36 pm

hmm i cant wait to hear more of her friends! ♥ great chapter! ;DD cant wait to hear ch. siiiix!(:
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 5 ]] Empty Re: Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 5 ]]

Post by Libby♥ Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Nice chapter.I can't wait until chapter 6.
Libby♥
Libby♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1541

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down