BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 2]]

3 posters

Go down

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 2]] Empty Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 2]]

Post by Adalia Mon May 30, 2011 11:46 am

Hi guys, I just decided to post Chapter 3 here ! [:
Enjoy! ♥️

Chapter 2:
We arrived in New York yesterday. I have not come out of my room since. I hear in New York they have light pollution. To me, that did not sound too nice. Tonight, I still plan on looking out the window, except there is a huge building blocking the view of the moon. I only caught a tiny glimpse when I got here, it was okay, but not enough. I promised the moon I would never abandon it. I’m keeping that promise. Sometimes, I think people just don’t get me. They don’t understand what the moon means to me. “It’s just a moon. It’s not like it’s the sun, or something.” They all tell me. Well, I think wrong. There are turtles, who need the moon to get to the ocean. Without the moon, they would die, or be lost forever. Plus, how would their hatchlings take their turn in the ocean? So, to me the moon is very important. Even some countries and places used to use the moon to keep track of their days. Where would they be without the moon? I guess nowhere. That’s my response to most people who tell me that same response, and that, will be forever how I think.

Chapter 3:
It has been one whole week since I have lived in New York. It is bad enough I cannot see the stars, but what is even worse, is that you can barely catch a glimpse of the stars. Oh, the stars. They have been my second favorite thing in the skies, ever since I have been only able to catch a glimpse of the moon. Except, now the building in front of us is finished being under construction. That only means, Light Pollution. That has been my least favorite word in the entire world, right about now. My mom still has not agreed to leave New York. The best thing, though is Marie and I live together now! She is a rather late sleeper, so she is asleep now. Tomorrow, I hope we can venture the city near evening so we can stay just long enough, to see the moon. I’ve already found a perfect spot with no buildings. I can only see the moon there, though. The lights are too strong for stars to be seen. The second worse thing in my life is school. I haven’t to find a friend since. Marie still stays true to me, though. She has not left my side ever since we stepped into that school. Some of the girls in school are trying to recruit her, though. I really hope she doesn’t fall for their trickery, and lies. She is all that I have here.

[[ Sorry if anything's wrong. My mom edited it, and IDK What she did. Razz ]]
Thanks for reading ! ♥️

Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 2]] Empty Re: Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 2]]

Post by Libby♥ Mon May 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Awesome chapters.I can't wait until chapter 4.I hope Marie doesn't fall for the girls.
Libby♥
Libby♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1541

Back to top Go down

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 2]] Empty Re: Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 2]]

Post by Jeanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 pm

really good! really gives a whole feel on what she feels.(:
i love it!(:
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down