BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 3]]

2 posters

Go down

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 3]] Empty Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 3]]

Post by Adalia Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Chapter 3:
I remember when I used to talk to the moon. I would tell her all about my adventures in school, and outside when her sister the sun was out. Just between you and me, I think the moon becomes brighter when you talk to it. Almost as if it is happier. I’ve told my mother that, but she insists that I have gone insane. Personally, I don’t think I have. Plus, aren’t all the good people mad? That Is what I have been told by a dear old lady once. “Angel, are you staring at the moon again?” Marie said while yawning and scratching her head. “Not really, you can barely see it with this huge building here.” I said rather enraged. “Oh, calm down. Were heading over to your secret spot tomorrow, you can see it there.” Marie said while play hitting me. “Alright. I guess I can wait until then.” I said giggling. Marie quickly dozed off that night, but as for me. I could not sleep. I was far too excited about finally being able to see the moon! I promised her I would find a way to see her, with no obstacles, or tall buildings again. Now, I have found that way.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! ♥

Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 3]] Empty Re: Moonlight, As Bright As Stars..♥ [[ Chapter 3]]

Post by Libby♥ Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:56 am

I love it.I can't wait until your next chapter.
Libby♥
Libby♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1541

Back to top Go down