BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pin/Chapter 2

3 posters

Go down

The Pin/Chapter 2 Empty The Pin/Chapter 2

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:17 am

To be continued...

I walk up to them and say, "I-i-issss.. that f-f-for m-m-me?" "Oh honey! I'm sorry. Stanley was digging around in your room today and found a list of things? I don't know what that was about..but anyways, he read it said cell phone. Your father and I was pretty disappointed on that. We just..don't have the feeling your ready yet. So, Stanley came marching up to me today and said he wanted a cell phone. So we went to Toys R Us and bought him a little toy cell phone! What do you think? You think he'll like it when he comes back from DayCare?" My mom says. "Umm...yeah..he'll love it." I said with disappointment. "I'll just go to my r- WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT READY YET!? I'M THE LAST ONE IN MY CLASS TO TURN 12! EVERYONE ELSE HAS A CELL PHONE! I'M REALLY READY! I HAVEN'T LOST ANYTHING IN 3 WEEKS! I'M REALLY RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME! OH MOM, YOU'VE GOTTA DO THIS FOR ME! I'LL BE NICER TO STANLEY, NOT COMPLAIN AND ARGUE WITH YOU AND DAD ANYMORE, I'LL BE THE BEST EVER! MOOOOOMMMMM!" I yell. My mom stands there with her mouth wide open and her jaw hanging. "CHRISTOPHERR! COME IN HERE!" My mom yelled. "COMING!" My dad yelled back. My dad comes rushing into the kitchen and says, "What's the problem?" "Your daughter, just begged me to get her a cell phone. I don't know what you'd think about that. You think she's ready?" My mom asks. "Oh of course she is! I stopped by some cell phone stores and got some flyers for phones she might like! Here Macyn, follow me." My dad says. I followed my dad and turned around, and of course, there goes mom with her head down shaking it in despair. Sometimes I feel sorry for mom, since she doesn't ever get her way how she wants it to be. My dad puts his glasses on and says,"Alright. Take a look at this first one." He holds up the flyer right to my face. I squint and read the description: 'The first best and safest cell phone your child could ever have! It's also easy for parents to. This product has two buttons. The first button, you can assign any number to it that you can call. It'll only call that number. And the last button is for emergency calls to 911 only. That's just getting started! But wait, it's free unlimited calling! You won't have to pay a single bill! And most of all..it has a GPS tracker in it so you can track your child's every move at any time. This phone is only out for a limited time only. So get it today!' My dad looks at me and smiles. "So..you like that one? What do you think of it? Isn't it awesome?" My dad asks. I hesitate. "I-i-I hate it." I said. "What???" My dad asks. "That's the lamest phone I've ever seen! I can't text, call my friend's, and it only has two buttons!" I yell. My dad stands there. I think..what will I do?? My life is officialy ending!
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

The Pin/Chapter 2 Empty Re: The Pin/Chapter 2

Post by Adalia Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:30 am

i love the story! macyn actually reminds me of a friend i have. XD write more! write more!
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

The Pin/Chapter 2 Empty Re: The Pin/Chapter 2

Post by Leila Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:56 am

super good!
I love it! :)
Leila
Newsteam