BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pin/Chapter 1

2 posters

Go down

Option3 The Pin/Chapter 1

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:29 pm

In 24 hours, 3 minutes, and 25 seconds, I will be turning 12. Yes, 12. You must ask, "What's so special about being 12?" Will..*small chuckle* that's an easy one. Oh I could name tons of exciting things! Like, getting a cell phone, riding in the front passenger seat, (which my next door neighbor does even though she's only 9) get your ears pierced, go to the mall with your friends and no parents, see a PG 13 movie, no more kids menu's at resturaunts, and hey, even babysit a kid! Don't you get how excited I am now? Of course. My name is Macy Stye. Short for my real name, Macyn (MAY-SON) And my life will officialy begin in just a day. *knock knock* "Macyn! I need your help!" A strong high voice said to my door. "Yes I know, it's the normal daily track. Stanley wants me in the bathroom to make sure there isn't a potty monster." I said. "No! More important than that!" The voice said again. "Then what?" I asked. "Go to the garage and get the fire extinguisher! Your the only one who knows where it is! Your father was trying to test out the new match he got to light your birthday candles and it set the kitchen on fire! Hurry Macy!" The voice screamed. I started to panic. I was playing with the fire extinguisher outside one day and left it outside. A minute later is was gone. I had to think of a way to get the flames to stop. I didn't have much time left, the smoke alarm started beeping. "Hurry up Macyn Stye!" The voice screamed like it was watching Friday the 13th. I figured out the voice was my mom. She was the only person who ever yelled out my whole name. "O-ok!" I hesitated. I ran downstairs as fast as I could and opened the door that led to the garage. Lookie there, right there in front of me was a bright red, shiny, fire extinguisher. I had no time for messing around. I grabbed the fire extinguisher and pulled the cord. White fluff sprayed all over the place. I let go of the cord and saw my dad and mom, standing there, with a smile on their face, and no flames in sight. They were carrying a small object. It had buttons, an antenna, and a screen. I squinted. My glasses are getting new lenses at the shop so I can't see anything. It looked to me, like a brand new cell phone.
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Option3 Re: The Pin/Chapter 1

Post by Leila Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:14 pm

really good!
can't wait till chapter 2 :)
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402