BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x-No Ordinary Story-x [Chapter 2] by adalia.

+3
TinyJessie=]
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Adalia
7 posters

Go down

x-No Ordinary Story-x [Chapter 2] by adalia. Empty x-No Ordinary Story-x [Chapter 2] by adalia.

Post by Adalia Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:55 am

this is my longest chapter yet, please do read it still, though. you will not regret it, i promise you.

Chapter 2 ; Mama You’re A Liar
“I used to be, a strong girl. But mama said that strong girls don’t cry. I used to be a cute little girl, but mama said that cute girls don’t lie. But I say, mama you were so wrong, I cry but I feel strong, and I don’t want to be like you, I hate the things you do, because mama you’re a liar..”
“Why were you out so late yesterday?” My mother asked eyeing me from across the room. Usually she wasn’t home until I was asleep, but she did get her days off.
“Um, I was with friends, mama.” I said trying to act as innocent as possible.
“And just who where these friends?” She spat the word “friends” out like it was something despicable and foreign. I couldn’t blame her for that one though. It was a strange and foreign word, even for me, because I never had any friends.
“Ashley and Emilee, their good friends! We weren’t doing anything wrong, mama.” I said, looking at the anger in her eyes.

“I don’t want you seeing them again, okay sweetie?” She said staring at me. I haven’t heard her call me sweetie in a long time.
“Why not?! You can’t stand the fact that I actually have people to talk to other than you, can’t you?!” I said tears forming in my eyes.
“No. I just want the best for you, and I don’t think their very responsible, it wouldn’t be a good idea seeing them anymore.” She said calmly.
I glared at her. “And what if I disagree?” I said holding my ground, not wanting to show any fear.
“You won’t, because you don’t have the right. And if you do, you’ll be very sorry. I only want this to protect you, sweetie.” She said forcing a smile, yet there was still coldness in her eyes.
“No, no you don’t! You’re such a liar, mama! Ever since the day I went to sixth grade, you’ve been nothing but horrid to me. You never accepted me. You hated me.” I yelled, while pointing a finger accusingly at her. “And, I do have the right.” I said heading for the stairs.
“Don’t you dare take another step! I’m warning you Angel!” She said while shooting up angrily.
“Or what? You’ll beat me and make another excuse for why I’m not at school?” I said coldly. “And you know what? You’re right about the sorry part, but the thing is, you’ll be sorry, mama.” I said running up the stairs, and shutting my room door and locking it.
I slammed open my closet, and took out every bag possible. I had about three suitcases; I could pack everything in there. I stuffed my purses and toiletries in one suitcase. I had what must have been a hundred bottles of soap. Since when did I get those? I threw all my clothes down on the bed, and frantically started folding them. Then stuffed them in the suitcase somewhat orderly. Soon enough, I had nothing in my closet, and everything was packed. First off, where was I even going to go? I picked up my cell phone and dialed Ashley’s number. He answered instantly.
“Ashley?” I questioned, just noticing how heavily I was breathing.
“Hey, you okay? You sound like you’ve been running or something…” He replied, worriedly.
“No. I need a place to stay…I know it’s out of the blue, but I can’t stay here!” I said urgently, and scared. Starting to shake a little. It was then that I heard the knock on the door; my mother.
“You can stay here. But, I’ll have to ask my mom. Start packing okay?” He said sounding happy. Yet, there was still a hint of worry to his voice.
“Okay. I’m already packed. I’m heading over in the two minutes, bye!” I said slamming the phone shut. I tossed the suitcases out my window, and started climbing out. I looked back at the room. I forgot one of my teddy bears. I quickly stumbled back into the room, and grabbed it. I heard keys jingling down the hall, not much farther from the door. I panicked, and started climbing out the window frantically. I dragged my suitcases, and started walking fast. Then a car showed up by my house…Ashley! I ran over there, and he came out the car and threw my suitcases in the trunk. We heard the jolt of a door open, and a wind rushing through my window curtains.
“Get in the car, now Angel.” Ashley said shoving me in. I plopped in and slammed the door shut, watching him get in the drivers’ seat. Then we drove off towards his house. “You okay?” He asked stretching his hand out towards mine.
“Yeah, a little scared is all.” I said forcing a smile. Honestly, I had no idea how I felt. But somehow, I knew the next few weeks would not be easy, at all.
“Good, good. I’m pretty sure we’ll never be able to calm Emilee down once she finds out you’re living with us.” Ashley said laughing.
I couldn’t help but smile, for real this time. “Ha ha, I know that for sure…” I said suddenly feeling a bit better.
The rest of the drive went in silence. It took us about an hour to get to his house, and that was only because there was no traffic at all. Soon enough, we were at his house, and I was getting hugs from his mom and dad.
“Welcome, sweetie! Were so sorry to hear what happened, and were glad to have another child in the house. I’m Maria.” Ashley’s mom said smiling. The words sounded so warm and welcoming, like she actually wanted me there.
“Hello, Maria. I’m Angel Marie, our names are similar.” I said warmly. This was one of the things my mama hated; I always talked to adults like friends. It was considered disrespectful. But in my world, it wasn’t. “Can I call you mama?” I said timidly. They accepted me yes, but I didn’t want to push it too far.
“Sure thing, darling! Oh, and this is Aaron. The man of the house. And Ashley may have told you he’s the man of the house, but he’s not.” Maria said winking, and then laughing. Aaron extended a sturdy hand out to me, and I shook it.
“Ha ha, okay. May I go in…mama?” I said trying to get used to the word. Ashley had already been lugging my suitcases into the house, and upstairs.
“Of course, sweetie. By the way, I must ask. Where are you from? Your accent is very noticeable.” Maria said smiling, as if thinking I may be offended.
“I’m from Estonia. But my, err, mother named me something normal, since she dreamed of moving here, with a perfect little American daughter.” I said, trying to hide the anger behind the words. “So, she was upset when I ended up speaking Estonian, and got the Estonian traits. It took me a while to learn English, so I know my accent is horrible.” I said frowning, and walking inside behind them.
“Oh, I think it’s just adorable. And, I’ll see you tomorrow morning, sweetie.” Maria said while kissing me on the forehead, and heading to the living room.
This was going well…I thought as I walked up the stairs. As soon as I walked through the door, Emilee jumped on me.
“Angel! I can’t believe you called Ashley instead of me! I’m your preferred best friend, and don’t deny it!” She said while getting off me and folding her arms across her chest with a huff.
I got up slowly almost tipping over. I wasn’t really shocked, though. “Well, I’m sorry.” I said putting on my best innocent face. “But…I did come here; I could have gone with my aunt in Carolina, she’d be glad to take me.” I said rolling my eyes, since they both knew it was a lie.
“That’s not funny, Marie. You don’t deserve the way your family treats you…” Emilee said frowning. She only called me Marie when she was very serious.
I sighed. “It doesn’t matter. I’ve got you two, right?” I said throwing my arms around them. They both smiled.
“And, since we love you so much, you get the top of the bunk!” Emilee and Ashley said in harmony. They knew I hated heights.
“You wouldn’t dare!” I said frowning.
“Oh, we would sweetie.” Ashley said while pointing to my suitcases on the top bunk. “Go get em’.” Ashley said laughing.
Once I finished unpacking, I went to sleep straight away, while Ashley and Emilee watched the TV on the bottom bunk. Today was tiring, and I honestly didn’t want to think about the day. Plus, we had school tomorrow. Another horrible thing to look forward to. As I was drifting away to sleep, I felt a blanket around me. Then again…this could have been my best decision yet.

Last edited by AdiIshMe[: on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

x-No Ordinary Story-x [Chapter 2] by adalia. Empty Re: x-No Ordinary Story-x [Chapter 2] by adalia.

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:26 am

Ohh! How amazing is this! I love it! But it makes me sad she ran away from her mom sad I would never do that. Other than that..it's amazing! Best writer in the world!
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

x-No Ordinary Story-x [Chapter 2] by adalia. Empty Re: x-No Ordinary Story-x [Chapter 2] by adalia.

Post by TinyJessie=] Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:20 pm

A really good story! Lots of drama! But I like it :) It's a shame that Angel chose to run away, but that adds to the excitement! :D
TinyJessie=]
TinyJessie=]
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 2861

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:36 pm

This chapter was awesome Popcorn!
I can't wait til your next one! <333
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by candyell10 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:41 pm

me too
candyell10
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:41 pm

thanks you guys for the comments. i apologize for it being so long, though, the others will be this long, also. you'll have five days to read the next three or four chapters i write today. so that should satisfy you while i'm gone...hopefully.

with love..
adalia[I.L.U.]
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by candyell10 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks Adalia those chapters been relly good so far
candyell10
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:44 pm

I love this series!
So dramatic-I love it!
Great job can't wait to read more :)
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by xColor_Me*Cloud Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:19 am

Adi, it's great, as per usual! <3

I can totally relate. :)
xColor_Me*Cloud
xColor_Me*Cloud
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

My BearBucks : 1869

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down