BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thousand Endings Chapter One ; by Adalia (c)2012

5 posters

Go down

A Thousand Endings Chapter One ; by Adalia (c)2012 Empty A Thousand Endings Chapter One ; by Adalia (c)2012

Post by Adalia Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Chapter One – Bucket Of Bad Luck (Kisa’s POV)
I groggily got out of bed and rubbed my eyes sitting there for a moment. I got up and headed for the closet. My eyes scanned all the clothing. I chose a Blessthefall T-shirt, Red Skinny Jeans, and black and hot pink Vans with my hot pink skull bow. I also grabbed a bunch of random bracelets.
As soon as I was done getting ready I grabbed my Pikachu backpack, it actually carried more than I thought it would. Only my stepmom and sisters were home today, usually my real mom and dad come over, but they didn’t today. I waved goodbye to them as I walked out the door, making sure to lock it. Almost immediately I plugged in my white and pink Skullcandy headphones. Everything was pretty much on my iPhone, so when it lost battery power, I lost music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slowly trudged up the tiny hills that were just before the school grounds. I glanced around but didn’t see Laila. Maybe she was late? I don’t see why she’d be late though, she’s the main one who’s early. I decided to wait for her by the patch of trees where all the quiet people usually read, but sadly, with my clumsiness I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Evan, the only person in this school who actually noticed and hated me.
“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked while smirking as he cornered me.
“Um, to my locker!” I said trying to make up an excuse.
He pushed me on to the grass, and I landed on my side. “Why can’t you be normal, freak?” He mumbled while walking away.
“Why can’t you not put people down?” I muttered quietly.
I went to the front of the school to wait for Laila, but she never came. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as everyone else scrambled into the halls to go to their classes. I sighed and eventually gave in and followed the crowd into the halls. Maybe she’ll pop up in Science?
Well, surprisingly I was right, because after about fifteen minutes of waiting, an out-of-breath Laila arrived at the classroom door. Mrs. Simmons accepted a tardy slip and told her to get to her seat so we can start. Luckily she arrived just before attendance. After she called out our names she told us she had an announcement.
“So, I’m sure you guys were already aware of the new partners, correct?” Mrs. Simmons asked. The class just groaned and nodded. “Well, today were going to get our partners instead of next week!” She added smiling.
I felt like someone just poured an entire bucket of bad luck on me. Are you kidding me, I thought as my brain scrambled to process the information. I turned in my seat to look at Laila who gave me a simple shrug. Helpful much? I slouched back in my seat and stared out the window. I didn’t even realize Mrs. Simmons calling names.
“Jessica and Jacob. Laila and Luke. Evan and Kisa, you guys will be partners for the rest of the year!” Mrs. Simmons stated excitedly while giving a clap of her hands and a warm smile.
I didn’t even have to look to know that Evan was glaring at me and his crew was too. I know they were hoping for them to get picked together, so they can talk the projects away instead of working. Trust me on this, I didn’t want to work with him as much as he didn’t want to work with me, but life doesn’t go your way now, does it?

So, what are your thoughts on this? Is it bad? Good? Or okay? Is the plot boring? Should I make more action? Sorry for the bunch of questions, but answers these in the replies will help me out here, and make this more enjoyable for you to read, plus I haven't wrote in a while. Razz Love you guys :D
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Endings Chapter One ; by Adalia (c)2012 Empty Re: A Thousand Endings Chapter One ; by Adalia (c)2012

Post by ForeverRain Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:42 pm

This is epic<3
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

A Thousand Endings Chapter One ; by Adalia (c)2012 Empty Re: A Thousand Endings Chapter One ; by Adalia (c)2012

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 pm

This is awesome! :D
Can't wait for chapter 2. :33
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Wow, amazing.
Please continue!
This is great!
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Truly amazing i love it adii. <3
Keep on writing. :D
Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down