BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x-That New Girl-x [Chapter 2].

+6
ForeverRain
peach rays bri
lizard
EmilyThaMaster:O
♥BlueRainbow
Adalia
10 posters

Go down

x-That New Girl-x [Chapter 2]. Empty x-That New Girl-x [Chapter 2].

Post by Adalia Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 am

-sorry it's so long. Dx
Chapter 2

The next morning, I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I slowly got up, scratching my eyes, and plopped myself off my bed. I groaned. What time was it anyway? Apparently it was 8:45! I needed to get ready in the next hour and a half. Usually it takes me three hours. Do the math, and you can tell how hectic this will be. I grabbed a random bubble-goth i-loo shirt and grey skinny jeans with spikey bracelets, a moonchild choker, and moonchild bow. Then I quickly ran into the bathroom jumped in the shower, got ready, and splattered out makeup everywhere. I started with the normal base-coat of black, and then added a light pink, along with mascara and pink lip-gloss. I had no time for anything else.
Soon enough, I was knocking on my new friends’ door. I didn’t know his name, and planned on asking him.
“Hey! Happy morning days!” I said as preppy and cheerfully as I could. Jumping up on my tippy toes to give him a hug.
“Hello. Uh, happy morning days to you too?” He said laughing. I never failed to make him laughed, which made me happy.
“Oh, this may seem dumb, but what’s your name?” I asked giving a clueless innocent expression, as if I meant to ask this.
“Andrew. Andrew Blue.” He said, rather hesitantly. I just nodded and skipped along, all happy-like.
“Oh, hey! Hey, hey, hey! I found out some juicy gossip. I heard there are two new scene girls in our school. The first scene edition ever and their friendless.” I said nudging him with my elbow in his rib.
“You know I hate when you do that.” He said laughing. “And, I guess it’s worth a shot. I mean, it’s not like we could waltz on up to the popular crew.”
I giggled. “Yep. Their names are Emilee and Ali.” I said brightly.
“How do you even know…?” He said shaking his head. “Some stalker you are Ariella.” I smiled in response.
“I added them online! Duh. Oh, and your never online mister. There’s a whole moonchild, bubblegoth, Goth, emo, scene community out there, and you’re missing out. You don’t gotta live by em’ to add em’.” I said poking him. Then realizing I do sound like a creep.
“Okay, you need serious help.” Andrew said as we walked into the school yard. Just then Kaitlyn and Catherine walked up to us. Two of the main popular girls. Along with Chad and Michael.
“What do you guys want now?” I asked rolling my eyes, and standing by Andrew.
“Oh, we just wanted to meet the two new people of course.” Catherine said cheerfully. Michael looked rather annoyed, like he’s been forced into doing this. The poor kid, he’s probably good deep down. Kaitlyn was there snobbily chewing gum.
“Well we’re not up to it!” I said cheerfully, smacking on my gum like Kaitlyn. Andrew laughed.
“Look, don’t come off with a bad start, okay? We’ll personally ruin your life.” Catherine said pointing to her crew. “And, we won’t go the easy way, hon. Now, let’s be nice, and tell us your names. We need to keep up-to-date.” Catherine said taking out her phone.
“Ariella Montoya Garcia. This is Andrew Blue. Got any more questions?” I said sighing. Then mentally slapping myself for giving out real names.
“That’s more like it. Enjoy your day.” Catherine said and skipped off.
The day dragged by, gloomily. It was horrible, I got detention on Friday. Then, I have an F in math. My mother will be so mad. On the other hand, Andrew’s got new friends he met at lunch. Emilee and Ali. I tried talking to them, but they seemed too interested in Andrew to even take a glance at me. Like he didn’t mind. Why is it I’m always the one to be doomed and friendless? I waited for Andrew at the front of the school, near the bus stop. Were we met up last time. It took about thirty minutes for him to arrive walking out the school doors laughing with Emilee and Ali. I’ve just about had enough of them! I screamed frustrated, forgetting to try and block it out. Andrew walked up to me, with Emilee and Ali behind him like I’d try to do something to them.
“Oh, I’m walking with Em and Ali today. We could walk tomorrow though?” Andrew said shrugging.
“You know what?! I was friends with you from day one. Risked my whole High School life here, just for you. Then you go leaving me for them? Who am I supposed to go to now, huh? Forget the walk. When you get over whatever you’re going through now, let me know.” I said stomping away angrily. One thing I did have was anger problems. He was messing with the wrong girl. Luckily, I managed to control it over the years, usually I wouldn’t yell, but this time I couldn’t help it.
“Wait, Ariella! I’m sorry. I was a jerk, kay? You could walk home with us.” Andrew said grabbing my arm. I spun around instantly, and glared at the two girls.
“Fine, but one thing like this again, and you see our friendship? It’s over. Done for.” I said walking along with them.
Once I got home, I just fell straight asleep. That’s what I always do when I’m stressed. Who would have known High School would be this stressful? Ugh.

[un-publishable version. dedicated to ; cassieandriea&jenni. ya'll can understand my love for goths.]

chapter one link : http://www.bearvilleplace.com/t5978-x-that-new-girl-x
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

x-That New Girl-x [Chapter 2]. Empty Re: x-That New Girl-x [Chapter 2].

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:06 am

I luhv this!!♥
It's even better than the first chapter. :'3
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyThaMaster:O Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:12 am

Love this so far <3 One of my best friends name is Alli... Razz
Really this story is amazing so far and I can't wait to continue reading! [:
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1517

Back to top Go down

Post by lizard Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:53 pm

I love this so much!<3
It's one of my favorite stories to read. I sware, you've GOT to get this published, like no joke.
It sounds like an adult wrote it Razz
I can't wait for more! How many chapters will there be? O:
lizard
lizard
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 8462

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:18 pm

YAYYY.
ADI HAS DONE IT AGAIN :DD
WOO. my fave story so far<33
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:29 pm

this. is. amazing<33
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:34 pm

soooooo good! you're soo amazing at writing <3
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlin Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Just read the first chapter, its fabulous. I love it so far, its amazing! Keep it up, you have a talent there human buddy. ^^
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

Post by AjIsfoxface:O Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 am

yay part two :3 hehe
AjIsfoxface:O
AjIsfoxface:O
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty♥1D Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 am

I love it so far <3
Betty♥1D
Betty♥1D
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 818

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down