BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The spoiled girl.. chapter 1

2 posters

Go down

The spoiled girl.. chapter 1 Empty The spoiled girl.. chapter 1

Post by PinkDaFluffyBear Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 pm

"Lucy! Don't U eye roll me! I have everything and can give U anything U want, and this is how U repay me?!" Shouted Violet Rose, U see Violet was a girl who was rich and spoilt but, she never had the heart to friendship.. she didn't understand Y people didn't like her... "Violet, U can't buy friends U have to be nice to them!" Lucy snapped. "Fine I'll go.. but U will miss me! And when that day happenes.. I WILL NOT help U!" Screamed Violet and ran off... Lucy on the other side went off with a group of bullies... Bullies where scared to pick on Violet... Cause she would call her gaurds... For 3 weeks Lucy or Violet didn't speak.. untill that day... The Monday... when something sad happened..The sad thing that happened was... Lucy became friends with a girl named Kayla Bieber... Kayla was treated very posh because HER boyfriend was Justin Bieber! Her voice was as sweet and an angel "Lucy! U look so nice today! As always!" Said kayla, laughing... "Yeh... Kayla... would U do something for me? Tell Justin to give me 3 tickets to his concert in London"
Violet said." All out.. sorrz mate" Said Kayla, chewing her strawberry chewing gum very loudly.. "Yeh VIOLET!" Said Lucy meanly.. Violet ran off and saw a opened door... she slid out of it, ( Did I say theey were in school xD?) And ran through the gates... She saw a car, a Limo atually... and out came justin bieber! Violet heared some screams and I heard justin scream... She thought it was wierd...And out of a school door came the headmaster, the head master was a stricked teacher! Then out of the school door came Hannah, Lola and Rosie, Violet walked to to them and said "What ARE U doing here?!" "What are U doing here?!" they shouted. "I am running away from school, and home!" Shouted Violet, then she ran and started crying,very very hard.. She got home and looked out from her bedroom window, she saw, everyone that was around her, everyone who didn't even get noticed. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw sadness, hate, and most of all... gloom. She went out for a walk and saw her boyfriend jake, "hey I have to tell U something, and show U something too..." he said, "Umm ok" Said Violet. Jake led Violet to out of town, into a field, Violet had never been there before. Jake sat Violet on the grass and said "I.. we are over.." And he got up and started walking away. "You can't leave me here!! Please don't!" Violet said, and she burst into tears... Jake left and she lay on the grass... she got soaked by the rain... just lying there, crying...Violet lie there... very still... she just lie there... And out of a buss... Lola came out, "Lola! Hey.. h-he-help m- me..." Said Violet."Ok, but first thing's first Y are U out here! Your mother has gone crazy! She called the police and OMG what WHERE U thinkn'??" Asked Lola nearly screaming, "Who are U my mother?' Asked Violet. "Fine! But anyway... let's go to my place and get U cleaned up!" Said Lola nicely. "Ok then, let's go!" Shouted Violet joyfully, at Lolas place Violet was sitting on the sofa with Lola and drinking hot chocolate... "Umm.. Violet?" Asked Lola,
"Yes, umm lola?" Asked Violet laughing... "Well... your dad he, he had a.." Said Lola, coming to a quick stop, "Had a what?!" Shouted Violet. "DON'T YELL AT ME!" Yelled Lola, "YOUR THE 1 YELLING RIGHT NOW!" Violet yelled back. "Fine ok.. sorry... but your dad.. had a heart attack... after U left... and h-" Said Lola, but she got iturrupted by Violets "not" breathing. "Wh- what?" Violet asked.. "Violet he's dead..."
"He's dead Violet..." Said Lola, "No, no it can't be!" Screamed Violet, and she got up and ran out of the door and got on the buss, and then she saw.. Kayla, Kayla Bieber, "Hey Kayla " Said Violet "Hey! Sorry for before, Y were U not in school?" Asked Kayla. "Umm... no reson..." Said Violet... "Well... Justin is at home so U wanna meet him?" Asked Kayla. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Violet. They got off the buss and went to Kaylas house, Violet looked into the mirror, and no longer saw gloom and everything.. she saw happiness, and joy... She, she still didn't understand friendship.. but she thought that she was finally starting to get friendship! "VVVVIIIIOOOLLLEETTT!" Called Kayla, "Yeh?" Asked Violet. "Justin can't make it today..." She said... "Oh, then.. bye!" Said Violet. She ran out of the door and went to her house... she got a call from hospital, they said that her dad didn't atually die... he just fainted and his heart stopped... Yes! Violet was back over the top of the moon!So, the next week Kayla and Rosie slept over. "Hey!!" Said Kayla and Rosie at the same time, "come in" said Violet. "I am gonna change into my PJ's" Said Kayla dumping her bags on the floor and runnig to the toilet. She walked in and looked into the bath. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a gorilla eating the shampoo!!!!!" Screamed kayla. Violet ran into the toilet and got a mop and started poking the gorillas stomchac..."What are U doing?!!!" Screamed Kayla runniing out.. "What's gonig o- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Rosie. "That's exactly what I said... A gorilla!" Shouted Kayla runnig back in! "NO!! MY SHAMPOO!IT WAS ONLY 1 DAY OLD!!!"Screamed Rosie... "Violet gave her 1 of her 'Shut up' looks(I am gonna write in first person) I(Violet) gave Rose 1 of my shut up looks, so she shat up... "Well? MY shampoo!" Screamed Rosie. I patted the gorilla on the back and it threw up the shampoo... "Heres your shampoo Happy??" I asked. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Screamed rosie, she ran out, "I wonder WHAT she is screamin'about.." Wondered Kayla.. "NOW GET OUT!!!" SCREAMED KAYLA PUSHING ME OUT.Ugh.... Well next we played truth or dare... me and Rosie did something really really funny... "Kayla I dare U to.. eat this lemon lolly in one go!" I shouted "yeh..." Added rosie.. "ok" Said Kayla.. "She took a bite and said.."mmm it tastes like... like...soap.. WHAT?!" Screamed kayla... "IT'S IT'S SOAP!!!" I shouted... "I will get U!" Shouted Kayla, I got up and ran up stairs and got some freazing cold water...Kayla was leaving against the door, so I opened it and tipped the water on her and put the bucket on her head. And then tied her up and pushed her into a bath.. turned off the light and went out and locked the door..."HA!" I shouted "I will get U back!" Shouted kayla. She and Rosie had planned a trick on me!!! They got nail vanish and painted an apple with it And they said it was a sweet.. I ate it an realised it was a apple with nail vanish! I ran after them... they locked them selves in the bathroom and picked up a bucket of goo... (goo? OMG I know, wierd...) they picked it up and opened the door and poored it on me and put the bucket on my head... Tied me up and put me in my brothers room... and put me in the closet and filled it with his smelly stuff..."Lucy! Don't U eye roll me! I have everything and can give U anything U want, and this is how U repay me?!" Shouted Violet Rose, U see Violet was a girl who was rich and spoilt but, she never had the heart to friendship.. she didn't understand Y people didn't like her... "Violet, U can't buy friends U have to be nice to them!" Lucy snapped. "Fine I'll go.. but U will miss me! And when that day happenes.. I WILL NOT help U!" Screamed Violet and ran off... Lucy on the other side went off with a group of bullies... Bullies where scared to pick on Violet... Cause she would call her gaurds... For 3 weeks Lucy or Violet didn't speak.. untill that day... The Monday... when something sad happened..The sad thing that happened was... Lucy became friends with a girl named Kayla Bieber... Kayla was treated very posh because HER boyfriend was Justin Bieber! Her voice was as sweet and an angel "Lucy! U look so nice today! As always!" Said kayla, laughing... "Yeh... Kayla... would U do something for me? Tell Justin to give me 3 tickets to his concert in London"
Violet said." All out.. sorrz mate" Said Kayla, chewing her strawberry chewing gum very loudly.. "Yeh VIOLET!" Said Lucy meanly.. Violet ran off and saw a opened door... she slid out of it, ( Did I say theey were in school xD?) And ran through the gates... She saw a car, a Limo atually... and out came justin bieber! Violet heared some screams and I heard justin scream... She thought it was wierd...And out of a school door came the headmaster, the head master was a stricked teacher! Then out of the school door came Hannah, Lola and Rosie, Violet walked to to them and said "What ARE U doing here?!" "What are U doing here?!" they shouted. "I am running away from school, and home!" Shouted Violet, then she ran and started crying,very very hard.. She got home and looked out from her bedroom window, she saw, everyone that was around her, everyone who didn't even get noticed. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw sadness, hate, and most of all... gloom. She went out for a walk and saw her boyfriend jake, "hey I have to tell U something, and show U something too..." he said, "Umm ok" Said Violet. Jake led Violet to out of town, into a field, Violet had never been there before. Jake sat Violet on the grass and said "I.. we are over.." And he got up and started walking away. "You can't leave me here!! Please don't!" Violet said, and she burst into tears... Jake left and she lay on the grass... she got soaked by the rain... just lying there, crying...Violet lie there... very still... she just lie there... And out of a buss... Lola came out, "Lola! Hey.. h-he-help m- me..." Said Violet."Ok, but first thing's first Y are U out here! Your mother has gone crazy! She called the police and OMG what WHERE U thinkn'??" Asked Lola nearly screaming, "Who are U my mother?' Asked Violet. "Fine! But anyway... let's go to my place and get U cleaned up!" Said Lola nicely. "Ok then, let's go!" Shouted Violet joyfully, at Lolas place Violet was sitting on the sofa with Lola and drinking hot chocolate... "Umm.. Violet?" Asked Lola,
"Yes, umm lola?" Asked Violet laughing... "Well... your dad he, he had a.." Said Lola, coming to a quick stop, "Had a what?!" Shouted Violet. "DON'T YELL AT ME!" Yelled Lola, "YOUR THE 1 YELLING RIGHT NOW!" Violet yelled back. "Fine ok.. sorry... but your dad.. had a heart attack... after U left... and h-" Said Lola, but she got iturrupted by Violets "not" breathing. "Wh- what?" Violet asked.. "Violet he's dead..."
"He's dead Violet..." Said Lola, "No, no it can't be!" Screamed Violet, and she got up and ran out of the door and got on the buss, and then she saw.. Kayla, Kayla Bieber, "Hey Kayla " Said Violet "Hey! Sorry for before, Y were U not in school?" Asked Kayla. "Umm... no reson..." Said Violet... "Well... Justin is at home so U wanna meet him?" Asked Kayla. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Violet. They got off the buss and went to Kaylas house, Violet looked into the mirror, and no longer saw gloom and everything.. she saw happiness, and joy... She, she still didn't understand friendship.. but she thought that she was finally starting to get friendship! "VVVVIIIIOOOLLLEETTT!" Called Kayla, "Yeh?" Asked Violet. "Justin can't make it today..." She said... "Oh, then.. bye!" Said Violet. She ran out of the door and went to her house... she got a call from hospital, they said that her dad didn't atually die... he just fainted and his heart stopped... Yes! Violet was back over the top of the moon!So, the next week Kayla and Rosie slept over. "Hey!!" Said Kayla and Rosie at the same time, "come in" said Violet. "I am gonna change into my PJ's" Said Kayla dumping her bags on the floor and runnig to the toilet. She walked in and looked into the bath. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a gorilla eating the shampoo!!!!!" Screamed kayla. Violet ran into the toilet and got a mop and started poking the gorillas stomchac..."What are U doing?!!!" Screamed Kayla runniing out.. "What's gonig o- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Rosie. "That's exactly what I said... A gorilla!" Shouted Kayla runnig back in! "NO!! MY SHAMPOO!IT WAS ONLY 1 DAY OLD!!!"Screamed Rosie... "Violet gave her 1 of her 'Shut up' looks(I am gonna write in first person) I(Violet) gave Rose 1 of my shut up looks, so she shat up... "Well? MY shampoo!" Screamed Rosie. I patted the gorilla on the back and it threw up the shampoo... "Heres your shampoo Happy??" I asked. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Screamed rosie, she ran out, "I wonder WHAT she is screamin'about.." Wondered Kayla.. "NOW GET OUT!!!" SCREAMED KAYLA PUSHING ME OUT.Ugh.... Well next we played truth or dare... me and Rosie did something really really funny... "Kayla I dare U to.. eat this lemon lolly in one go!" I shouted "yeh..." Added rosie.. "ok" Said Kayla.. "She took a bite and said.."mmm it tastes like... like...soap.. WHAT?!" Screamed kayla... "IT'S IT'S SOAP!!!" I shouted... "I will get U!" Shouted Kayla, I got up and ran up stairs and got some freazing cold water...Kayla was leaving against the door, so I opened it and tipped the water on her and put the bucket on her head. And then tied her up and pushed her into a bath.. turned off the light and went out and locked the door..."HA!" I shouted "I will get U back!" Shouted kayla. She and Rosie had planned a trick on me!!! They got nail vanish and painted an apple with it And they said it was a sweet.. I ate it an realised it was a apple with nail vanish! I ran after them... they locked them selves in the bathroom and picked up a bucket of goo... (goo? OMG I know, wierd...) they picked it up and opened the door and poored it on me and put the bucket on my head... Tied me up and put me in my brothers room... and put me in the closet and filled it with his smelly stuff...I was like 'ewww!' "GET.ME.OUT!!!" I yelled, "Fine!" Said kayla, she let me out, the next morning, I sneaked our to go for a walk, I saw Molly on the way back, "Hey molly!!" I said, coming up to her. "Yo! Ha ha!" She said. giggling, Molly was a hyper, outgoing, nice girl, she was atually my BFF now. "Hey wanna comeover? Kayla an-" She cut me off, "KAYLA?! JUSTIN'S GIRLFRIEND?!" She started screaming and jumping. "Yeh... Come." I said, leading her the way. "Hey Kayla! I have a fan who want's to meet u " I said. Kayla ran up stairs and hid and then screamed, "NO FANS!! THEY ARE... ARE ARE... TERIBBLE!" She screamed, "Sorry Molly.... Do U want some pizza?" I asked, picking up my mobile, "I will pay for U" I said, dailing the number.. Molly took the phone and said "I can pay for my own pizza," "Ok...." I said, I think I am gonna run out screaming.... ok so I take a step back.. then another.. then another... and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Right, so... Hmmm.... this is davids car... I thinks there is a way to power up this thing...The next thing I saw was a light.. and then, a boy, a dreamy dreamy boy... And boy he was cute The next week I was back home from the hospital, this a broken leg.. Anyway, the next day in school, I was glaring at a boy, he was soo cute, it was Justin Bieber.. I felt like gonig up to him and talking to him, but I was too shy... And anyway, he was Kaylas boyfriend.. darn... But, I walked up to him and starting the conversasion by shouting a loud hi.And then said that dogs are as stupid as wasps.. He went away and said I was wierd.. xD
I was walking through the park after school and saw Kayla and Justin.. They were arguing, I heared Justin shout " If U like Violet so much Y don't U leave me and forget about me?!" Then Kayla yelled back "I likeViolet! But not as much as I love U!" "Well tough! Cause maybe we should...forget about eachother!" Yelled justin, then he stormed of, He was such a jerk for dumping Kayla! I ran up to her and she asked me nearly in tears "U saw..?" "Yeh.. " I said in tears.. we hugged eachother and then Jeanna came along, "Sup people!?" She asked, "Well... Justin broke up with-" Kayla cut me off and said "I broke up with Justin.. he is a jerk," She was soo lying! "Oh, well.." Said Jeanna. "Well there is no point crying.. U could get him back.." I said cheerfully.."OH YEH.."Said kayla smiling, "Jeanna U wanna come over?" I asked hopefuly, "Hannah and Kayla are comin'" I added. "Sure! Come on then! Come on Kayla! " Said Jeanna cheerfully. "When we got there, Hannah was very angry, "I AM SOO ANGRY!!! Kayla ate all my soap!" What the..."U eat soap..??" I asked, hoping for a no. "NO!!! VIOLET!!! THE SOAP WAS REALLY NICE AND KIND TO ME!!!! " She screamed, "Right... Kayla did U eat her soap??" I asked, "I thought it was a lemon lolly!! remember?" She asked, OH yeah... xD "I AM SOOO ANGRY! U got any chilli?" asked Hannah calming down
PinkDaFluffyBear
PinkDaFluffyBear
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1375

Back to top Go down

The spoiled girl.. chapter 1 Empty Re: The spoiled girl.. chapter 1

Post by ForeverRain Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Really long. LOL, good.

It's reapeated.
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear