BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ll The Friendship Bracelet Introduction ll

2 posters

Go down

ll The Friendship Bracelet Introduction ll  Empty ll The Friendship Bracelet Introduction ll

Post by Adalia Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Clara ::
She is the profound leader of the group, but she doesn't act like it. She loves the color Purple, and is always happy. She's great at problem solving, and cheer-offs. Her closest friend out of the group is Cherri, their known as the two "C's".

Cherri ::
She's the second person in the group, and she's like best friends with Clara the most out of the group. She's good at rhyming, and at cheer-offs. She's mostly the protective group person. She's also the spy.

Katelyn ::
She's the innocent quite one, who people think aren't capable of anything. While, she works as a spy with Cherri for the group. She is good at competing, and spying on cheer teams. I mean, really good. She's closest with Eliza.

Eliza ::
She's the nicest of the group, and never gets in trouble. She chooses their outfits, and is basically the one who keeps everything in order, without being bossy.

{ Posting pictures of what they look like soon. }

Introduction ::

Hi, I’m Clara, I live in California. I’m 14, and in the 8th grade. I have three other wonderful best friends, who practically live with me. We’ve been best friends ever since Pre-K. Now, you will learn the story of how we came to be. Then, we’ll just continue on with this little story. It all started when Eliza just had to go blabbing her mouth off in Pre-K. She started calling this little girl, Katherine, mean names. So, of course, the teacher put her in the “Forbidden Chair”. Well, you see, she wasn’t the only girl who got into that chair, I was there too! So were two other girls, Katelyn, and Cherri. All the others looked scared, sad, and thoughtful. Was I listening to the teacher when she said “Think about what you’ve done, young lady,”? As if. This story of our friendship all started when I had to open my mouth and say..”You guys don’t have to be scared you know, when I’m here I never think about what I’ve done. She’ll take you out of here anyway.”
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

ll The Friendship Bracelet Introduction ll  Empty Re: ll The Friendship Bracelet Introduction ll

Post by maybear2☆9 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 pm

I think that's the best story you have done as far as I know. It's really good and can't wait to see who it will be and if I will learn anything from it to have a friendship too .. Or something so yeah..
:D
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down