BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vib Membership Contest

+15
Mitty
Danica:)
♥Glo
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Mikayla
Betty♥1D
maybear2☆9
xTayIsh-Cool<3
MeBeJennifer;3
ZoeyLaMars
♥Alicee
lizard
Adalia
peach rays bri
priscillaballerina31
19 posters

Go down

Option3 Vib Membership Contest

Post by priscillaballerina31 Sat May 21, 2011 2:20 pm

This contest prize is for a 3-Month V.I.B. Membership but if you enter the code May 20th -June 16th it will double the membership to 6 months!!

Contest start date: Saturday May 21,2011
Contest End date: Thursday May 26,2011 5:00 P.M. Central
Rules: Follow all Forum Rules and Contest Rules

Instructions:
Post a funny meaning of the letters V.I.B like this:
My meaning of V.I.B= Very Industrious Beavers!
(that is just mine, you have to think of your own meaning)
Then post a short story of what it would mean to you to have a V.I.B membership.

Have fun and good luck to all! :)

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Thu May 26, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added stopping time 5;00 central)
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9055

Back to top Go down

Option3 Re: Vib Membership Contest

Post by peach rays bri Sat May 21, 2011 2:24 pm

VIB= Victoriously Icky Bat
[paragraph Razz]

Getting VIB would mean so much. I love the different backpack shapes and colors.
I could gift my friends more often then i ever do.
More bearbills means more clothes and new stuff for my cub condo.
Hey, i'd even donate items to the forum.

thanks for holding the contest[:

Last edited by xBriIsh-Cheezy♥ on Sat May 21, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Sat May 21, 2011 2:29 pm

V.I.B= Virtually Intelligent Bears
Paragraph:
Getting a V.I.B would mean that I could get credits, and help out my friends if they need something. Instead of saying I don't have any. It would also mean more bear bills to buy my friends gifts, or furniture. Also, when Christmas comes around again, or a friends birthday you can give gifts more easily. It would also mean I wouldn't have to go through trades to get BVO clothing, and that would be easier because some people ask for unfair trades. Plus, if I choose not to use it, I can give it to my best friend in real life who plays Bearville. [:

That's what getting a V.I.B. would mean to me. [:
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by lizard Sat May 21, 2011 2:40 pm

VIB= Very Inflated Balloons :DD

You know those balloons that are just overly inflated with air and they're huge?? x]] I LOVE those! They last forever and they are fun to kick around the house :3

Every ballon should be a VIB ;DD
Vib Membership Contest 294o58x

Paragraph:
Spoiler:
lizard
lizard
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 8462

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Alicee Sat May 21, 2011 2:47 pm

V.I.B= Verocious Idiotic Box

It'd mean lots to me because my mum hates BAB's and won't let me get anymore and/ir a V.I.B membership ;[ I wish I could just get a V.I.B, That's all.

♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoeyLaMars Sat May 21, 2011 3:41 pm

V.I.B:
Very Intelligent Bears.

Having VIB would mean the world to me.
I Have Never Been VIB And wanted it for so long and missed 3 chances at getting it.
I Could Do Alot Of Things I Cant Do As Regular.
I Could Get Creds And Buy Things For My Bear And My Little Brothers Avatars.
I Could Visit The Zoo Whenever i want.
And I Could Get Backpacks In All Shapes And Sizes!
;DD
ZoeyLaMars
ZoeyLaMars
Pawsome Bear

My BearBucks : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Sat May 21, 2011 3:56 pm

V.I.B. = Valley Imagination Bands ? Razz
[[ A band made of bears from the valley that have huge imaginations!!! ]]

If I get a VIB membership, it would mean SOOOOOO much to me!! ;D
From the TWO YEARS i've been on BABV, I haven't yet gotten a VIB membership.
I may be rare to others, but if I could get a VIB membership, I'd be happy like no other!
I've always wanted those epic backpacks! I only have one because I won it in another contest.
But it was when you COULD trade that backpacks.
The colors and shapes amaze me, and I really want that bear backpack! Adorable!
It'll help me with my fashions, and start new trends!
With the gifts and credits I'd recieve each month, I'd gift my most best friends with some stuff from the BVO store! Along with credits, I can get myself some more stuff from BVO and start some new trends for others to try out!
Lastly, I've always asked my sister, dad, AND mom for a VIB memebrship, but they said it was worthless and a waste of money since it was just online.
Plus, on my nearby stores, they don't even sell it. My parents don't let me get anything online, either.
So if I win, I would thank you forever! This has been my want for SOO many years!
I'd take a membership over a bear anyday.
Thank you SOO much for this oppertunity even though I may not win. <3
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by xTayIsh-Cool<3 Sat May 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Very Impatient Builder xD.
It would be WONDERFUL to have a vib because you can get lots on items on bearville. I would love to get a new backpack. Also, it would be awesome to get a vib because every month you get credits and it would save you money :).
xTayIsh-Cool<3
xTayIsh-Cool<3
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by maybear2☆9 Sat May 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Veridicous Iconoplast Bears
(idk if it me means anything but in my point of view, it kinda does.)

I would like to have a VIB membership card because I don't go to buildabearville much at all and when I do, it's kind of expensive for me so I don't ask my parents to get it for me. My friends don't get it for me either. So it would be lovely to have this membership card at around summer time since I am the most active at that season. Yup. It would be great and I will be able to get a ride with the credits and other stuff if I wanted. I don't mind if I don't get it or anything, but I decided to enter this contest anyway. Thanks.

Meanings....
Spoiler:
THANKS! thanks Vib Membership Contest 3564089365
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty♥1D Sat May 21, 2011 8:55 pm

VIB=Vampire Imposter Bear
I want a VIB because when mine expires I want to renew it with this VIB subscription and VIB let's me get tons of extra stuff that members can't get ;]
I also would like to give it to my brother as a birthday gift

Last edited by bettybeach13 on Sat May 21, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Betty♥1D
Betty♥1D
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 818

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Sat May 21, 2011 9:39 pm

V.I.B=
Vultures ish bacon. x]]
Well i have never have a v.i.b membership, my dad says it too much money -.- but it would be totally nice to have one. i could have bags matching my outfits. instead of a plain old backpack. Also, it would very much help me with my outfits. i seen an adorble backpack and i said "i want that." but it would be very nice to have one. Also i could start new outfits with the backpack and also i could get credits[i think] i really do not go to buildabear often, but yeah my parents says "you can buy a bear with that price" so yeah.
Thank you and good luck everyone who has entered :D
Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Sun May 22, 2011 3:25 pm

VIB= Very Intelligant Box O_O

I don't shop at BABW a lot. I don't have much bears cause it's sort of expensive depending on what bear you get. I wish I could get a VIB membership and get another ride but it's even more expensive than the bears. At home, my family is going through debt and we can't buy BABW stuff any more. I was really disappointed at that and I;ve always wanted a VIB memebership but my dream is ruined since we can't buy those stuff anymore. I heard about this contest and it cheered me up a bit. It would be really delighful to me if i won this contest. It's a tough time, yes, but I've always wanted a VIB membership cause, I get to go to the Zoo and have a job, I get to design my own backpack, I get credits every month, and even some rare items. I really would like to win this contest (:
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Glo Sun May 22, 2011 3:43 pm

VIB= Vacuuming In Bahamas xDDD

I go to BABW about once a year, for my birthday. Sometimes I'm lucky to go twice one year. I have a VIB membership once it came out, because a kind friend gave me it. I've never had one since. What's so special about being a VIB? For one, it makes me feel like very important! Haha (x Better yet, it replaces the BABW trips. I may not be able to be so fortunate to go to BABW often, but I'll be fortunate to get monthly gifts, credits, and more which can replace that. I'd also give me a better chance to hold BP contests and donate to BP with credits! Plus, I plan on giving to my wonderful friends, especially the ones who lended such a great gift (like you xD)! Thank you sooo much for holding this contest, it doesn't matter if I win, but whoever does win will be so happy, all because of you! Happy vacuuming in Bahamas (Jk xD)!

~ Glo
♥Glo
♥Glo
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 17722

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica:) Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm

V.I.B = Vicous Idiotic Bacon : D
I want a VIB because it seems like so much fun to get the advances of it. I hardly ever go to BABW either, so I really don't have a chance to buy one. I just think it would be super fun! :)
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitty Sun May 22, 2011 11:36 pm

V.I.B.
Virtual Icky Boys!

Lol, boys have cooties, right? Haha.

I want a V.I.B. membership really badly. I play BABV every day, so without a doubt, I'd put it to use. I'd love to be able to change my backpack, as well as get credits every month. I've played BABV since February 23rd of '08 (and can prove it with my Cybearzone!), and have always desired to get a Beachfront Home, but I've never had enough credits.
My family is going through some tough times at home. Any babysitting money I earn usually goes toward the grocery bill...so I can't really afford the membership. I can remember when V.I.B memberships first came out...I've never had one, and it would really mean a lot to me if I finally got one.

Thanks for contributing to the site, Priscilla. And good luck, everyone!

Mitty
Mitty
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Libby♥ Mon May 23, 2011 1:16 pm

V.I.B:Very Intelligent Bieber

I would love to have a V.I.B membership so I can join in the fun with my friends when they play in the zoo on bearville.I had one ages ago and I loved it.I bought backpacks and I enjoyed the store credits and the bearbills you got each month with it.I like the gifts you can get if you be a V.I.B,they are really cool and a good idea to get children and adults to buy membership on babv.I could give me friends some clothes so they can buy awesome things from the B.V.O.The shapes and sizes of the backpacks are cool.Thank you so much for holding this contest,it's fantastic.Even if I don't win I would like to say good luck to everyone else and I hope you all would of won but sadly you can't.
Libby♥
Libby♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1541

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily♥ Mon May 23, 2011 4:20 pm

V.I.B.=Violets In Blue

I would like a VIB membership not only because you just get credits because you can experince more of babv, but it's always good to be glad what you have! =] if i did win, i would share my credits with my friends and be beary generous to others instead of be greedy and keep it all myself, but i'd think it'd be cool to experience being a vib, it makes you feel important too. but I would like to say whoever wins derves this the most<3 good luck everybody.
Emily♥
Emily♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue May 24, 2011 10:19 pm

V.I.B.= Vacation In Bahamas
If I won this contest, this would mean the world to me! I really want vib, and yep, it will make me a Very Important Bear! Good luck to those who entered, and I hoped you liked my entry! [=
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ Thu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Here is my entry
I am glad i just entered in time!
Vib Membership Contest 2bear
I would like to win the VIB contest because my friend is yet to get one she is trying to save up to buy a mmembership but she can't seem to make money well she does but she has to always give it to here parents to help them out or else they wouldn't servive you ddon't know here but she has joined babv last year she wants to join this forum but she can't because her grandmas computer (she can't aford a cheap one) is TOO slow and doesn't work on forums I pray everyday that her family has enough to servive that is why i want to win this contest to give the membership to her!
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down