BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest Story :D

+2
Katelynkinzz
Caitlin
6 posters

Go down

Contest Story :D Empty Contest Story :D

Post by Caitlin Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 pm

I made this for a contest, I wannaa know what yoo thinky!

The story you have to read to figure out the title! (Basically you can make up your own title for this story..!)

"Hah, remember the time I lost you Jon?" I said, Jonathan laughed.
"Can we hear the story, Test?" JeannaBearFun exclaimed, looking excited. It was a cold night, brr, I huddled close to Jonathan.
"Okay.. here we go!" I replied.

---

"Jonathan?!" I was shouting around Camp Happy Heart. Some campers were staring at me, wondering why I was shouting at this time in the morning... It was currently 9am, and I had just woke up, and couldn't find my little monkey, Jonathan! Now I was running around the camp, in my Green Paw Print PJ's. Very embarrassing!
Anyways, I needed to find Jonathan. It wasn't like him to run off like this, it was strange. Wow, I was moving very fast today past the tents, and through the evergreen trees.
"Jonathan?" I cried again, I doubt he heard me, but it was worth the shot. I peered round the main cabin and tried to catch my breath since I was panting like crazy! Then at that point, I noticed a tail from behind a bush at least 100 yards away from where I was standing.
"Jonathan?" I asked aloud, running quickly over to the bush that I saw the tail.
"Woah!" I shouted, I just noticed I had tripped over a tree stump - Boy was my knee hurting! I had landed on my face - Owwwwww! I slowly got up, wobbling slightly. I jumped swiftly up onto my feet and started limping over to the bush.. my vision was a bit blurred, I thought I saw a shadow, but I was not sure if it was my imagination. I moved over to the bush (finally) and I stopped.
It wasn't Jonathan that I saw.
And there was no tail, either.
I knew what it was.
The pretty colours, the detailed patterns - the cute face..
It was the Bubblegum Bear.
Only one person had ever laid sight on one of these Build-a-Bearville bears... They were the equivalent of a unicorn on planet Earth! This bear was so pretty... I couldn't stop staring until it spoke.
"Hello!" it said. I was not sure if it was a boy or a girl, but I replied anyways.
"Hi! Whats your name?" I said.
"I have many names.. I am not quite sure, though. You can give me a name, I need one!" the bear replied. This was amazing.. Giving an ice cream bear a name? That was beyond a legend..
"How about Bubbles? Since I think you are the bubblegum bear, right?" I suggested, the bear smiled. I think it liked it.
"Thats nice, thank you. What is your name?" Bubbles studied my PJ's and smiled again.
"Test, TestAwesome!" I replied, and smiled back, "Yeah, my PJ's.. I was looking for my monkey, Jonathan, when I kinda stumbled-" I was cut off when Bubbles said, "Oh the monkey? Jonathan? I saw him.. I think he went to climb this tree, yes, this one, here! I think you should call his name again."
"Thanks! Will do!" I moved over to the tree, and shouted "JONATHAN? Are you there? I miss you!"
Suddenly an acorn fell on my head. It kinda hurt, but finding Jonathan was more important. Then I heard the tree rustle, and a few leaves fell down. Suddenly, something landed in my backpack. I turned around..
"Jonathan!" I cried. I cried with tears of delight and happiness! "I thought I lost you!"
"Nope.. I kinda went sleepwalking early in the morning, then found myself in the tree! Sorry, Test!" He apologised.
"Its fine! Even I do it, hehe! Oh Jonathan, this is Bubbles, the bubblegum bear," I pointed at Bubbles. He smiled.
"Nice to meet you, bubbles!" Jonathan waved and laughed. Bubbles stared at the sky and blurted - "It was lovely to meet you both, I have to go now, sadly.. I hope I meet you again sometime!"
"Bye! Nice to meet you to Bubbles!" Jonathan and I said at the same time.
Then I blinked.
Bubbles disapeared! That was strange..!
"We should get back for pancakes, Jon," I said quietly, sniffing the air which now smelt of breakfast.
"You're right!" he replied.
We walked off back to Camp Happy Heart, just in time for Breakfast.

The end.. For now.. :cherry:
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

Contest Story :D Empty Re: Contest Story :D

Post by Katelynkinzz Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Hmmm maybe Lost and found, missing but seen, Crazy trip or new friends old friends
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 8643

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:51 am

The Search For The Monkey, Jonathan:The Legend of The Unicorn. I tried my best. =]
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm in it! Razz Very suspenseful, I love this! (:
And I know where ya entered it. Razz I'm going to enter mine in too sometime.
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 am

This is so cool, Test :D
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028