BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip To Another World: A story by Emy

+2
maybear2☆9
Emy
6 posters

Go down

Trip To Another World: A story by Emy Empty Trip To Another World: A story by Emy

Post by Emy Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Here is your locker code and where it is, and please tell me if you have any trouble,” Ms. Brown, the school principle, said as she handed Isabelle a strip of yellow paper. “Thanks,” Isabelle replied and walked out of the room. As she began to walk down the hall, she bumped into a girl and nearly fell, dropping her paper and books. “Sorry,” the girl said as she helped Isabelle with her books. “I’m Claire Miller. Need help finding your locker?” “Hi Claire, I’m Isabelle Jones. I just moved here from Ohio. I think I have locker 2467 in Hall B,” Isabelle replied. “Oh, that’s just over here. Are you in Mr. Stewart’s class?” Claire said as she walked down some stairs and led Isabelle to a blue locker. “Umm…..yep, this is 2467, and I have Mr. Stewart first period,” Isabelle replied as she flipped through her schedule. “Great, I am too. My locker is right across the hall, so tell me if you need something, ok?” Claire said as she pointed to a green locker on the other side of the room. “Thanks, see you in class,” Isabelle replied as she opened her locker and put in her books, looking around the hall as she did. This is gonna be a great year. A friend already. Isabelle thought. Then the bell rang and everyone rushed to class.
•••••
Claire and Isabelle walked out of the school onto the bus together. “Hey, wanna come over to my house today? My mom won’t mind,” Claire asked as she sat down in the fourth row and Isabelle followed. “Ok,” she replied as she looked around at her new town in Massachusetts. I miss home already, she thought. Silence appeared between the girls for a minute. “When is your birthday? Mine is August 24, next week. I’ll be 11,” Claire said, breaking the silence. “December 13, a long way off,” Isabelle replied. “I’ll be 11 too.” Claire reached into her backpack and took out an orange envelope. “Forgot to give this to you earlier. It’s an invitation to my birthday party this weekend. We’re going to a haunted house, since I love Halloween.” Isabelle opened it up and read the invitation, then put it in her backpack. “I am free that day, as long as I have Mom’s approval. Wow! Is that your house?!” she said as she pointed to a huge house that had a long driveway and thousands of trees behind and beside it. Claire nodded and hopped up, then walked out of the bus. Isabelle followed. “Mom, Isabelle Jones is here. She’s in my grade,” Claire shouted. Her mother walked out of one of the many, many doors that were lined up on both sides of the hallway, with stairs on one end. “Hello, Isabelle. I’m Margaret Miller. Nice to meet you,” she said as she shook hands with Isabelle. “Welcome to the Miller House.” Claire smiled and led Isabelle up the stairs and down another long hall, and then into a large, colorful room. “This is my room,” Claire said as she put her backpack on the floor and emptied it out onto her desk. “Wow, this is beautiful,” Isabelle said as she looked around the room in amazement. “You sure are lucky.”
•••••
“Are you serious? She actually said that?” Isabelle said, giggling on Claire’s large, puffy, squishy bed. “Yup. And then she tripped and the drinks from the tray ruined her uniform, and she was so embarrassed that she ran out of the room screaming with her hands waving through the air!” Claire replied, roaring with laughter along with Isabelle. “Hey, mind if I call you Izzy?” Claire asked, after they had calmed down. Isabelle thought for a moment and then said, “Call me anything. Izzy, Isabelle, Isabella, Bella, Bell, Isa, anything.” Claire smiled and said, “I think I’ll stick with Izzy for now, but Isa is cute too.” Then both girls heard someone calling from downstairs and walked out of the room. “Mom? What is it?” Claire called, searching for her mother. A scream pierced the air. “Are you okay?” both girls said as they ran into the room where the sound was closest. Claire’s mother was standing on a table, pointing and murmuring a word or two occasionally. “Rat” was the only thing the girls could make out. They both rushed over to the low couch that Claire’s mother was pointing at. Suddenly a mouse jumped out, carrying what looked to Isabelle like a small potato. Claire waved a stick at it until it ran out the door. She followed it until it was far into their front yard, running as fast as its legs could carry it. She quickly ran back inside and said to her mother, “It was just a mouse. Not a rat.” Her mother blushed and calmly walked out of the room, mouthing the words “thank you” over and over again. Then the girls noticed the time and gave each other a brain-message: We better go. Then they walked upstairs, grabbed Isabelle’s backpack, and went out the door.
•••••
“Bella! Bells, wake up! You got to get ready for Claire’s party! Hurry up!” Isabelle’s older sister, Rosealie, said as she grabbed the blankets off of Isabelle’s bed and threw a pillow at her face. “Ok, ok, whatever,” Isabelle mumbled as she dragged herself out of bed and over to her bathroom. She splashed cold water on her face to wake herself up, then combed her hair and found a ghostly-looking outfit to wear. She put black and gray makeup on, dressing as a ghost. “Great outfit, Bellster. Go eat some boo-reakfast,” Rosealie said as she made up her own bed and cleaned up their room. “Not funny, Rosie,” she replied as she threw a pillow at her sister. “You aren’t the only one who owns a pillow.” “Bella! Rosie! Come on down, or you’ll miss your ride!” their mother called. Isabelle and Rosealie ran downstairs, racing each other. Isabelle grabbed her breakfast and some money and ran outside into the thunderstorm- a perfect scary day. “Mom, why can’t I have fifty? Twenty dollars is not enough for me,” Rosealie said as she hopped into the passenger seat of the Jones’ small family car. “Because you are just going to waste it,” their mother replied, as Isabella hopped into the backseat, messing up her makeup. Then there was a battle of “am not” and “are too” and “you’re too young” and everything all over again. “Mom! We’re here!” Isabelle shouted as they arrived at the mall. “Stop the car!” Their mother pulled into a parking space and Rosie walked out of the car, not looking back or waving goodbye. Then they drove to the haunted house and Bella said, “Bye Mom, see you later. Thanks for driving me here.” She walked out of the car and into the haunted house, bumping into Claire on the way. “We do that a lot,” zombie-costumed-birthday-girl-Claire said as she grinned and led the way into the huge house. “Oh my gosh,” the girls said in unison as they looked around the completely-scary-looking, ghost-filled house.
•••••
“Good eeevening,” said a head on a tray. “Welllcome to Monsterrr Manorrr.” The girls glanced at each other and waved. They paid their entry fee and the head nodded for them to go on. “This is freaky,” said Isabelle once they were walking down the long, wide hall, with suits of armor and portraits of ancient people on the walls around them. “Yeah….. It didn’t look like this on the internet,” Claire replied with a worried look on her face. “What if this place is actually haunted?” Isabelle rolled her eyes and said, “Couldn’t be. There’s no such thing as ghosts.” Suddenly Claire tripped over a bump in the floor and fell down a hole! “Claire! Are you alright?!” Isabelle shouted as she got on her knees and tried to look into the hole, but failed because it was pitch-black. Silence. Someone who was passing by had seen it happen and ran to get help. Then suddenly a terrible scream shot through the air, causing everyone to look down the hole. “What’s down there? Can you hear us? Where are you? Are you ok?!” were the worried shouts of the small crowd of strangers that had gathered round the hole that was big enough for Claire and nothing else. “HELP!!!” came a cry from the dark, dark hole. I gotta go down there, Isabelle thought. “Hey, Mr. Zombie-costume! Dude on a tray! Come over here and help!” she shouted at the top of her voice. The man in the costume rushed down the hall, carrying the table with him. “What? What is it? Why did you call me?” he said. “The girl- the hole- fell down- scream- darkness- nothing,” were the shouts of the crowd, who were trying to help but didn’t know what to do. He immediately understood and looked around the room. “Find a rope, a flashlight, a first-aid kit, anything we can use!” the man said. The crowd glanced around the room and ran off, searching for anything they could find. “What’s your name and hers?” the man asked Isabelle. “I’m Isabelle Jones, and Claire Miller fell down. It’s her 11th birthday and I am 10,” she replied, waiting for someone to return with help. “Claire! Can you hear me? It’s gonna be ok! We’ll get you up soon enough! Stay calm and don’t run. Find the opening!” Mr. Zombie, as Isabelle called him, shouted as loud as he possibly could. No reply. “I have to go down there!” Isabelle said as she tried to make the opening slightly larger so she could have more room. The man replied, “No way.” Then a man returned with a large flashlight, a lantern, a box of matches, and a first aid kit. Isabelle grabbed the supplies and shoved them into her backpack, completely ignoring the shouts from both men: Stop! Don’t take those! NO! But Isabelle didn’t care. She wanted to make sure her friend was safe. She leaped into the dark, cold, mysterious world hidden below.
•••••
“Bella! Isabelle! Are you down here?” cried a familiar voice. Isabelle got up from the dusty floor she had landed on, grabbed the flashlight, and searched for her friend. Suddenly she saw a shadow moving across the floor. “Claire?” she shouted as she ran towards it. Claire ran up to her and hugged her so hard she could barely breathe. They let go and stared at each other, deep in thought. Then Claire said, “Where is the opening?” Isabelle looked for the opening but couldn’t see any light other than her own flashlight. “Uh…” the girls said at the same time. Then Isabelle grabbed Claire’s hand and looked at her with a scared face. “We are gonna have to find our own way out.”
•••••
“Claire? Claire, wake up. Get up!” Isabelle said as she shook Claire by the shoulders. Both girls had fallen asleep because of something in the air. “Mm… where are we?” Claire said as she woke herself up. “I dunno. It feels like we’re in another world,” was the reply. Silence filled the room. Suddenly Claire shot up and shouted, “Look!” as she pointed to six bright lights, all coming from different directions. Then the lights changed colors so that one was red, one was orange, there was yellow, green, blue, and finally a purple light. The lights started to change into tunnels, and carved through the walls. The girls stared in amazement. “Which one should we go through?” Claire asked. “Uh…. What about yellow? It has the brightest light,” Isabelle replied. Claire thought for a moment and then nodded. “Make sure you bring the flashlight and stuff. If we see anything, we hold up two fingers, ok? And once you see the signal, run back out of the tunnel and we will decide on the next one. We have to get out of here,” she said. Isabelle grabbed her hand and they began to walk down the dimly lit tunnel. Then the girls started being pulled away from each other! They both screamed and tried to hold onto each other, but it was too late. They had been separated and were being help up against the wall! “Cl-Cl-Claire! Help!” Isabelle screamed. A rope appeared out of nowhere and floated towards her! She tried to escape, but she was held tightly against the wall and the rope was tying up her hands and feet. “Bella! Where are you?!” shouted Claire, also struggling to break free. “Over he- Ahhhhhh!” screamed Isabelle. A gray figure suddenly appeared from the darkness. “WHO DARES ENTER MY CAVE?” boomed a deep voice. Silence. “SPEAK TO ME OR YOU WILL BE CURSED!” Both girls screamed when they heard that. The ropes squeezed tighter and they were lifted up and thrown back against the wall. “Isabelle and Claire! What do you want from us?!” Claire shouted as she tried to imagine what the shape could be. “ISABELLE AND CLAIRE, LEAVE THE CAVE IMMEDIATELY OR YOU WILL SUFFER!” the voice shouted, shaking the ground. The ropes untied and set the girls free and they ran as fast as they had ever run put together.
•••••
“Th-th-that was close,” said Isabelle once they had gotten far away from the yellow cave. The girls were quiet, panting and thinking about what had just happened. After a few minutes Claire asked, “Should we try another one?” Isabelle thought for a moment, nodded, and said, “Which one?” More silence followed. “What about purple? It seems the more light, the scarier the stuff is inside the tunnel,” Claire finally said, walking in circles thinking very deeply. “Ok, but stay with me and forget the signal. Just talk,” was her reply. Claire gave her a look that said “ok” and went towards the purple tunnel, followed by Isabelle, who had brought her supplies back from the cave even though she was scared to look back. She turned on the light and tried to smile, but Claire knew she was faking it and felt scared. The girls walked down the dark, cool, windy tunnel. Once they had walked a few yards, Claire’s zombie hat blew off. “Oh no,” she said as she squeezed Isabelle’s hand tighter. “Look!” Then Isabelle saw it. It was something that looked like a giant snail, and it was glowing. The creature left a trail of orange goo behind it and had fangs like a vampire. The monster was as slow as a snail but as freaky as a zombie, ghost, and vampire- all in one. As it slowly crept towards them and the girls stopped walking, Claire said, “We can’t back out now.”
•••••
The girls tried to breathe but did not succeed much. The snails had eaten each other alive, right in front of the girls’ terrified eyes. They continued as soon as they could move. The girls were actually in another world- a world without humans. The girls walked out of the tunnel and into what looked like a town- except everything was spelled backwards on signs and instead of people there were creatures- short and tall, big and small, scary and cute, anything. Suddenly a creature who had a human body, a tail, and paws instead of hands and feet, appeared and said, in English, “Welcome, aliens. You can breathe, no?” Isabelle shook her head and followed the creature into a building, where she handed them both masks. The girls put them on and could breathe again. “Thank you so much,” Claire said. “I am part septuaa, part Humannaa. I called Sakuri. You what they call girls?” said the creature. Claire nodded. “I am Isabelle and she is Claire. We are 11 and 10 years old. Where are we?” Sakuri opened her eyes wide and said, “You creatures young. I have been alive for 143,234 years. You on planet Sakkara Ploo Losdato Monitar Backwardation, Losdato Sakkara for short. How long you stay here?” The girls looked at each other and Claire said, “We do not plan to stay long. We may leave at any moment, but we are unsure.” Sakuri nodded and motioned for them to follow her into a large closet. She shut the door behind them and said, “Drink this, both. It make breathe easy.” The girls looked at each other with worried expressions as Sakuri handed them each a small container filled with orange liquid. Claire was the first to hold her nose and take a sip. She stood there, frozen, for a moment and then Isabelle did the same. Then suddenly both girls fell at exactly the same time onto the hard floor. Sakuri ripped off their masks and ran as fast as she could to get away from them. She had tricked them! Even though Isabelle struggled to breathe the strange, alien air, she managed to open her first aid kit and take out two new masks for them. Isabelle put hers on. “Claire. Claire! Are you ok?” she asked, trying to shake her friend awake. “Mm….” was Claire’s reply. Isabelle tried to put the mask onto Claire’s face, but it was too late.
•••••
“Claire, don’t leave me here alone...” said Isabelle with tears streaming down her face. “I don’t want to stay with these monsters...” she sat Claire up and tried to wake her again, and did not succeed. She glanced around her at the shelves filled with many small boxes, each having its own tiny label. She got up and started to read each label, until she came upon one that said “poison”. She grabbed it, opened the bottle, and smelled it. Gross, she thought. You see, Isabelle was a smart person, and she knew that if you are in a strange world and someone can’t breathe, you feed them alien poison- a human antidote. She poured a small amount of liquid into Claire’s open mouth. Everything was perfectly still and silent. She crossed her fingers as she tried again to wake her friend. “Clay? Claire? Can you hear me?” she said. “Mm…. Bell…..” was what Isabelle heard from Claire. “You’re ok. You’re ok!” Isabelle said, hugging Claire as tight as possible. Claire opened her eyes and squeezed her back. They both burst into tears of joy, trying to talk now and then, but they couldn’t get anything out. After the hugging and crying was over, Isabelle got up and motioned for her to be quiet and come with her. She grabbed her backpack and tiptoed out of the closet, followed by Claire. They ran until they saw the purple cave which seemed like home compared to what they had seen and done. They ran all through the purple cave and back into the first room they arrived in when they had fallen. They were on earth again.
•••••
“Clarissa! Isabella!” cried a voice from above. “Where are you?” The girls thought for a moment and said, in unison, “Where are we?” Claire whispered to herself for a minute while Isabelle tried to make out what she was saying, and did not succeed. “I see a hole! Down here! Help us!!!” Claire suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs. She pointed to a crack, getting bigger every moment. They ran towards it, screaming as they did. Then they saw a rope fall down the crack, which had grown so big it could fit Claire and Isabelle at the same time. Isabelle rushed over and grabbed the rope. It began to lift her higher and higher until she could reach and climb out of the crack. Claire did the same with a second rope and once they were both out, the crack started closing as quickly as it had grown. The hugging and tears and “I missed you so much” and “I’m so sorry this happened” made Claire and Isabelle feel so tired that they decided to go back to Claire’s house afterwards for a sleepover. “What did you do down there?” asked Isabelle’s mother, who had been told to come to the house immediately. Claire and Isabelle looked at each other and said in unison, “You don’t wanna know.”

I know it's long, but please read it. Don't judge a book by its cover, even though this is not a book and it doesn't have a cover. Hope you like it, please tell me what was boring and what was great!
Emy
Emy
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2213

Back to top Go down

Trip To Another World: A story by Emy Empty yeah

Post by maybear2☆9 Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:13 am

it's super well writen and all. well done emy! confetti
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Trip To Another World: A story by Emy Empty Re: Trip To Another World: A story by Emy

Post by Emy Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Thanks May you're sooo nice!

Finally my story has been read by someone other than my family! (Razz)
Emy
Emy
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Trip To Another World: A story by Emy Empty Yeah

Post by maybear2☆9 Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Lol np emy. I think everyone should read it, it's that good. Super well done! Can't wait to read the other ones and the new ones! Nice
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Trip To Another World: A story by Emy Empty Re: Trip To Another World: A story by Emy

Post by Ana♥Dahvie Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:06 pm

super long but i read a few sentnces it looks good :O
Ana♥Dahvie
Ana♥Dahvie
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 2046

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyJackie Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:32 pm

I really love this!
CrazyJackie
CrazyJackie
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 5127

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm

This. Book. Is. Amazing. (:
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ Tue May 17, 2011 8:16 pm

AMAZING BOOK EMY i really enjoyed reading it
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by Emy Wed May 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Thanks you guys :)
Emy
Emy
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down