BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Planner Application ~ September 4th 2011

+4
♥BlueRainbow
bestbabfan
FawnIshGreen
Kieran
8 posters

Go down

Event Planner Application ~ September 4th 2011 Empty Event Planner Application ~ September 4th 2011

Post by Kieran Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Do you love hosting partys on babv? Do you love planning them? If so you would be great at being an event planner!

Requirements

~50 posts or more
~Member for 1 month
~Dedicated,hardworking, & active
~No past warnings
~Not applying just for a rank

If you are interested please fill out the following form
Code:
Username:
Date:
Do you meet all requirements?:
Party Ideas:

Goodluck! The deadline for appilcations is September 25th 12:00pm sharp.

Mods and Admins will choose out 3-4 members who applyed for this job. Keep your entrys unique and not the same

(Please note: Event planners only have a rank no color.)

Last edited by Kieran on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kieran
Kieran
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 8739

Back to top Go down

Event Planner Application ~ September 4th 2011 Empty Re: Event Planner Application ~ September 4th 2011

Post by Kieran Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm

24 days Razz
Kieran
Kieran
Event Planner
Event Planner

Back to top Go down

Event Planner Application ~ September 4th 2011 Empty Re: Event Planner Application ~ September 4th 2011

Post by FawnIshGreen Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Username: FawnIshGreen
Date: 9/5/11
Do you meet all requirements?: Yes
Party Ideas: New Years Party, Birthday Parties, Season Parties, Halloween Party, and much more.
FawnIshGreen
FawnIshGreen
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 735

Back to top Go down

Post by bestbabfan Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 pm

username: bestbabfan
date: 9/5/2011
do you meet the requierments?: yes, i do
party ideas: parties for earth day, breast cancer awarness, calender holidays(christmas, easter, etc.), and whatever anybody wants to celebrate!!!
bestbabfan
bestbabfan
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 am

Username: BlueDaFluffyBunnie
Date: 9/5/2011
Do you meet all requirements?: Yes.
Party Ideas: Beach Hangout for summer, {Swimming Race, Hanging out at the beach, etc.}, Christmas Party {Find Elves Around BABV, etc.}
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri-Smilez (: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:28 am

Username: Adrianaadventurebear212
Date: Sept. 5, 2011
Do you meet all requirements?: Yes.
Party Ideas: Colorful costumes party, fall party, or having a party every month (beginning or end) of the season or holiday, and celebrating everyone's birthday at the end of each month.
Adri-Smilez (:
Adri-Smilez (:
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 907

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey(: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Username:Kasey(:
Date:9/7/11
Do you meet all requirements?:Yes!
Party Ideas:BP Annivarsy party {sorry if not spelled right, rushing *soccer practice*}
Staff parties ? like when someone gets premoted, umm.... back to school parties, 4th of July parties, chirstimas parties, easter parties {and a hunt.:D}
And... halloween well lets just put EVERY holiday will have a party[:

-Thanks!
Kasey(:
Kasey(:
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 182

Back to top Go down

Event Planner Application ~ September 4th 2011 Empty Thanks...

Post by maybear2☆9 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:47 am

Username: maybear209/may
Date: typed it on  9/5/2011, posted on 9/7/2011.
Do you meet all requirements?: I think so. Slight Smile

Party Ideas:  Fish
-on BP, playing game, like guessing games or random contest or time test race or newer trivial or those that say pick this verb and all and then you will get the story (forgot the name of that type of activity), and MOORE Razz 
-mini special days like labor day or independent day or memorial day or traditional parties like cinco de mayo or April Foolsx (fooling around) or Earth Day or st. Patrick day..... 
-thankful parties, (emotion parties, like being welcoming to people or thankful and thanking people & more)
-get together, hanging around, having fun type of party
-random party like rainbow party, or sport party like superbowl, or animal party or food night or friendship theme or birthdays...
-Doing jog-a-thons and other stuff for  a cause and then sending pictures for our BP Yearly YearBook Album or to babv news..

-thanksgiving party and having contests and games (here & babv),
 -Christmas party and giving mini gifts to other people or making one for all & playing games on babv in the north pole or other games, 
-valentine party and making hearts for our friends on here or for everyone & when the dance place is back we can play small games, 
-Halloween party and going to the kooky Place on babv and playing and finding one another

-summer party like at the beach or find the melting  ice cream or pretend barbecue/ice cream time 
-winter party like fashion shows for winter outfits and desgins or snow games 
-fall party like making great outfits that is the theme of fall and hid-&-seek or playing around on those leaves in babv or having mini contest of who can make a good autumn graphic with like shape of a leaf or something 
-spring party like blossom time... Wearing or making spring outfits then we can play normal games like fashion show..

And more. Razz

Extra:: sorry if this is too long but thankful to have a chance... Btw, idk if I can be super active on BABV like getting on everyday so not sure, but still thanks!
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:54 am

Username:Clare
Date:September 7th 2011
Do you meet all requirements?: I am pretty sure i do
Party Ideas:
well i have alot
recently i have been thinking of a 9/11 party it is something close to my heart and i think it would be great if we have a walk around babv just to aware people about 9/11 and to remember everyone who unfortunatly passed during the tragic attack
we would have the walk then meet at the pawforming arts center for a fashion show where we would have prizes awarded to the top 3 but everyone will get some money for coming! then we will probably play FIND LIBERTY! where i will dress in my statue of liberty outfit and hide. like CAKE LADY! Razz

also for thanksgiving i will be setting up a big area in my cub condo for a place to eat dinner! (if someone doesn't have a bear and can't get in i will arange a solution)
then after dinner we would have a raffle where you enter by saying "my name is ____ and i am thankful for _____" that is how that would work.

then fo christmas we will go to the north pole and skate. then we will have an exclusive north pole fashion show!!!!!!!!! we will have exclusive prizes!. then we will have a secret santa sorta thing when i will chose who will be your secret santa i will not have one JUST TO BE FAIR! (so you know i don't pick a unfair secret santa for me) you will give an unwanted one item and give it to them it them (THIS IS OPTIONAL YOU DON'T HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!)

we will have great trading parties throghtout if they come to be to much of a hassle cause of arguments they will be canceled!

lots of other ideas coming to mind but can't and don't have time to write them all down i will add some more! all these parties will be at the most sutible time for everyone as possible

Trivias about babv, babw, bp will be every so often

and CINCO DE MAYO wow what we will do for that it is a total secret! i'm mexican so just wait and see! (HINT will be the biggest event of the year!)

I am definatly not doing this just for a rank i love parties i try to attend every one i can! i have always had ideas for parties!

Sorry for making this so long and detailled
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:23 am

3 days... This is a great way to get more involved with bp events... :)!
Kieran
Kieran
Event Planner
Event Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks to those who applyed your applications are currently being reviewed by staff & should be ready for public to know in 2-3 days. :)
Kieran
Kieran
Event Planner
Event Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down