BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Contest!

5 posters

Go down

Chicago Contest! Empty Chicago Contest!

Post by FawnIshGreen Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Write a story about your bear and BABV having an adventure in Chicago. Doesn't have to be long maybe a paragraph. Starts July 7th to July 10th 12:00 PM.
1st: Chicago shirt (code) and 1000 Bear Bills.
2nd: Chicago shirt (code) 200 Bear Bills.
May the best writers win!
Good Luck!

Last edited by Fawn4leafclover13 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
FawnIshGreen
FawnIshGreen
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 735

Back to top Go down

Chicago Contest! Empty Re: Chicago Contest!

Post by JoelyPawsitive Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:24 pm

-A long way to anybear-

"Come on Jessie!" I shouted to my bear from inside our condo. "OMG , can't a bear get some privacy these days..?" Jessie said whilst clompping her feet on each step. "Finally!" I said to her as we walked to get into the car. "Where are we going then..?" Jessie said aswell as texting on her phone. "Chicago!" I blurted out as Jessie screamed! "OMG,OMG,OMG!".. We drove for miles with the occasional "Are we there yet?".
No. The reply was each time. We were nearly there when I took the wrong turn. "Are you sure we are in Chicago?" Jessie asked. I wasen't sure and ignored her. Well my Sat-Nav says so.. we walked and walked and walked until we were just a blimp in the horizon.

Chicago Contest! Cactus-sunset-desert-hot-vector2
JoelyPawsitive
JoelyPawsitive
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 pm

It was a summer day when Janslow & I went for on a very important trip. It was for an agent we were working for. They had told us to travel to Chicago, for some spices? We had to go through the forests & woods just to find them hidden somewhere! Janslow & I were like "WHATT?? Are you crazyyy???" But, we accepted the mission. And were off to Chicago.

"Here we are Chicago! Now to go to the woods they told us about." Janslow and I walked around for miles in the woods, finding only insects and poison ivy! But, the next day only bummed and tired on the floor of a tent they still had to look for the spices. They cleaned up, and found only when they were folding the tent was a suitcase.

they slowly walked towards and opened it. There it was! "LOOK LULU! WE FOUND THE SPICES! NOW WE CAN GO BACK TO BABV!" They both danced and sang for the whole ride home! They handed the people the suitcase and were told, " You fond it! Thank you very much! Good job! We might consider you guys being on the NINJA Team." But, they wandered what ninjas had to do with that mission?

THE END! :D

Awesome contest!
Good luck everyone! :D
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 am

The Chicago Cat
Chicago Contest! Chicagopicture
There I was lost in the big city of Chicago! My Orange Tabby cat, stripes was so excited to explore the big city he was jumping out of my backpack!
"Come on Stripes, I am lost and scared" said I.
"No worries, Ballerina , Cats have natural directional instincts, so we are not lost!",says Stripes.
The Bright lights of the city were very beautiful, so we decided to explore.
"I know this is a vacation for you ,Ballerina, but I must confess I am on a top secret cat mission!", says Stripes. I was a little confused by that so I enquired all about the top secret cat mission. Stripes explained that he was here in Chicago to infiltrate the new Top Secret Build A Bear Developemental lab to steal all of the plans for making the new buildabear dogs and replace the plans with cat only animals being produced!
Well to our surprised we saw Maxine there! Maxine explained that after all the cat lovers just had a big meeting with her that the Chicago Buildabear manufacturing lab is now being re-named the Chicago Cat Customizing Buildabear store! Chicago Contest! 2466222028
"Oh Maxine! You have made my dreams come true at last!!", shouts Ballerina.
Chicago Contest! 2466222028 Chicago Contest! 2466222028 Chicago Contest! 2466222028
It turns out my cat Stripes was in on the meetings and recruiting Maxine for this mission the entire time!
Now Cat lovers around the world can rejoice for the special Chicago Cat Customizing Buildabear store, cause they will ship to anyone in the world and because cats are so special they do not charge taxes or shipping fees!!
Chicago Contest! 2228416628 The End Chicago Contest! 2228416628

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo and fix smileys)
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9055

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Alicee Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 pm

We were on holiday in Chicago, We visited BABW, I brought my new Bear which by the way was a Chocolate color, with sweet blue eyes & a blue nose. I named him Carlos. Carlos and I, were walking down the streets of Chicago, looking at the wonderful buildings, lights & monuments.. we were truly amazed. I said it was getting late, we better go home so I popped Carlos in my bag, I forgot to zip it.. Carlos must have fell out, I didn't realized and traveled to our hotel without him, it was only when I unpacked my shopping bag I realized he was gone..

"Oh my! CARLOS HAS GONE!" I said with fear, I decided it was too late, i'll go round the shops i've been to today again to check he's not there...

I woke up. I was in a hurry, I loved my new BAB Carlos, I wanted him back. I rushed downstairs all dressed & clean & exited quickly, firstly I looked in Abercrombie, next I looked in Areopostale.. No sign of him.. I checked all over.. No where did I see him.

I soon lost hope, But then PING! I remembered he had his BABW BAB Finder scanner in! I ran to BABW, Sunset was near, It'd be closed soon! I quickly got in and asked if they'd had him come in.. the woman replied 'Yes, A Bear just like that with the apparent name; Carlos, arrived here about 2-3 hours ago' she got him and asked me if he was mine, 'Yes thats him!' I said happily, Looking forward to shopping with Carlos again tomorrow ;]
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Post by FawnIshGreen Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Wow!!! I love the stories! Good Luck on winning! Chicago Contest! 2466222028
FawnIshGreen
FawnIshGreen
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 735

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum