BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

---Summer Vacation---

2 posters

Go down

---Summer Vacation--- Empty ---Summer Vacation---

Post by Kirby Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 pm

---Summer Vacation--- 2Q==

A story by Alex (:

Chapter 1:
I felt someone shaking me by the shoulder. I ignored it the first time. Then, I heard, "Sarah, Sarah...wake up" I groaned, but I regretted it, remembering what today was. I jumped up. "THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I shouted. I think I almost broke my mom's eardrums, though. I jumped out of bed, ran downstairs and sat at the kitchen table. "The one day you're eager to get to school" My mom laughed. I tried to eat my Cheerios fast. "Hey, slow down, speed racer!" My mom said. "But I'm SO excited! It'll be summer vacation tomorrow!!" I shouted. I ran upstairs, as my mom shook her head, grinning.
I ran up to my room, putting on my Justice tank-top, which says "I scream for icecream!" With an icecream cone with a face. I put on some white shorts. I ran downstairs again, did my hair, but as I ran out the door, my mother stopped me . "You need your backpack" My mother said, pointing to my backpack. "Well, I DO need to clean out my desk..." I trailed off. "And I will get some good-bye cards.. so I guess you're right" I said with a grin. I ran to get my backpack, gave my mom a hug, and ran out the door. An exciting last-day-of-school was ahead of me.
Kirby
Kirby
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 60

Back to top Go down

---Summer Vacation--- Empty Re: ---Summer Vacation---

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:31 am

Wow nice story Kirby (: I like the title graphic very summery Razz
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615