BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you want Bunny Glasses Contest?

+7
♥BlueRainbow
peach rays bri
Abbie is Hereee!
Epic
Emily♥
xTayIsh-Cool<3
Libby♥
11 posters

Go down

Why do you want Bunny Glasses Contest? Empty Why do you want Bunny Glasses Contest?

Post by Libby♥ Tue May 24, 2011 5:41 pm

This contest is for Bunny Glasses:

Why do you want Bunny Glasses Contest? Xngbcx

Rules:
Please follow all forum rules

Contest Stars:24th May
Contest Ends:25th May

What you have to do:

You have to write about why you want Bunny Glasses

The winner gets:
Bunny Glasses

Last edited by Libby on Wed May 25, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Libby♥
Libby♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1541

Back to top Go down

Why do you want Bunny Glasses Contest? Empty Re: Why do you want Bunny Glasses Contest?

Post by xTayIsh-Cool<3 Tue May 24, 2011 5:43 pm

I want bunny glasses because it would be awesome to wear funky outfits with it :) Andi have been wanting them for awhile. And my wait would be over xD. But i mostly want them to wear funky outfits with them :). I would also express myself with them :) In real life, i bought glases and i put ears on them and walked around stores. I thought " Im a true babv freak"

Last edited by TaylorDaAwesome on Tue May 24, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTayIsh-Cool<3
xTayIsh-Cool<3
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 701

Back to top Go down

Why do you want Bunny Glasses Contest? Empty Re: Why do you want Bunny Glasses Contest?

Post by Emily♥ Tue May 24, 2011 5:53 pm

I think bunny glasses are funny but so stnkin' awesome, but in real wouldn't it be funny if we wore them in really? lol but in babv i'd love it, it's a fun style to express yourself and your fashion, bunny glasses are about just wearing them and showing off; it's about the style you have,
Good Luck Everybody<3 who everv gets bunny glasses deserves this the most! Why do you want Bunny Glasses Contest? 2466222028
Emily♥
Emily♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Tue May 24, 2011 7:38 pm

I think bunny glasses are the best item to own it Babv! Without them there is no point of trading. People love the cute,adorable, stylish glasses that everyone wants! I would love to show my friends how fun and adorable they will look on the babv charcter. When you see people wearing thewm you can see that fun creative look on eberyones faces thanks to the bunny glasses. :) Good luck to everyone :)
Epic
Epic
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2209

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie is Hereee! Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 pm

I would want Bunny Glasses because they are cool in my opinion. They seem really interested from a lot of members. And I would love to have a pair. I would want to be stylish wearing them. But, I don't really care about style. Razz I don't go on BABV much so I may trade it to my friend. :)
~Abbie

Good luck everyone! :D
Abbie is Hereee!
Abbie is Hereee!
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

If I got those bunny glasses, i'd give them to my newbie friend-she really wants them. she would never ever trade em, i bet you.
I wouldn't keep them because i had a pair at one point, and realized i dont need them to make myself happy.
BABV is about making friends, not getting items, even though i love to trade.
I think they do go with a lot of outfits, and they are very cute, its like...you have to give the trader your whole inventory for them. and everyone is so attatched to them.
Great Contest. and Nice Prize Libby Razz
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue May 24, 2011 10:12 pm

I want bunny glasses because they sometimes bring a lot of memories. I had bunny glasses before, but got hacked. Also, bunny glasses are stylish. If they came from the fountain, I would still wear them. They go with every outfit, and if they weren't rare, I would still wear them. Third reason, they are popular. I usually go with original stuff, but, sometimes, you need a little bit of.. Pizzaz. Razz And bunny glasses are those 'pizzaz'. xP Well, I hope you liked my entry, and good luck to the people who entered! [=
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri-Smilez (: Tue May 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Bunny glasses are the coolest/cutest things I have ever seen!!!!! If I had them they would mean the world to me!!!! They are just soo amazing in every single way!!! They go with everything!!! I would never take them off!!!! I don't want them because they're rare I would want them cuz they are so fashionable and amazing!

Good luck to everyone and to whoever wins good job, you deserve it!!! :]
Adri-Smilez (:
Adri-Smilez (:
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 907

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty♥1D Tue May 24, 2011 11:49 pm

I would love these bunny glasses because my brother is really young and it is almost his birthday!I want to get him a pair for his birthday because he has wanted them ever since I got my pair a while ago.If I gave him a pair he would be so happy.
Betty♥1D
Betty♥1D
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 818

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana♥Dahvie Tue May 24, 2011 11:54 pm

i would want them to give them to my loyal friend graciedaisy46. shes got TONS of pages of clothes and still hasnt gotten them! i feel really bad for her :/. plus when i forgot to bring food to something she gave me some and i owe her for that rofl. plus we always get annoyed at eachother i need a way for her to be like "OMG TY SO MUCH!"
Ana♥Dahvie
Ana♥Dahvie
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 2046

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Why do I want bunny glasses?
Well, I wouldn't use it for myself.
I would give it to a Friend [[ not naming who ]] .
I have a pair, and giving one to a friend would be amazing.
Better yet, I'd donate it to BP.
Bunny glasses show and give many huge possiblilities.
Me having them, I wouldn't be selfish.
I wouldn't use it for myself.

Thank you for hosting this. ♥
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Wed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm

locking..
contest over. libby wanted to just end it now.
-forum mod./bri
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down