BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Band Together *Chapter 1&2*

2 posters

Go down

Band Together *Chapter 1&2* Empty Band Together *Chapter 1&2*

Post by Jeanna Fri May 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Authors Note: I have been thinking of writing this for AGES, I am not trying to copy the BP Band (honestly, I thought of this right before I heard about BP's Band) or anyone elses writing.
I am inspired by Lemonade Mouth (movie), Rock Band Razz, and the other story writers of BP.
I hope you enjoy.

--
Prologue of Characters - I'm doing Mia's Story right now however(:
Mia - Singer | Hometown: Chicago | Style: Goth | 16 years old | Want to be famous and popular. ♥️
Harmony - Guitar | Hometown: Rome | Style: Goth & Rock | 16 years old | Fun and wants to be perfect at her talent. ♥️
Kris - Bass | Hometown: London | Style: Rock & Punk | 15 years old | People consider her a hippie who want peace and quiet. ♥️
Jema - Drums | Hometown: New York | Style: Goth, Rock and Punk | 15 years old | A girl who isnt just one thing, but is all of the above. ♥️

; Chapter 1 ;
-Mia's story-
Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone just the one, two, I was just counting on. That never happens, I guess I'm dreaming again. Let's be more thaaan.. This.
Mia sang the lyrics of Crush Crush Crush by Paramore as she rocked out in her bedroom with her pretend crowd. She loved Paramore, she felt bad that the band is separated now.
Why would she be doing something so childish for a 16 year old girl? She's always wanted to be a singer, mostly famous and popular. She hasnt had the feeling for a long time since she is home-schooled, and practically stuck at home.
The song faded from her radio and she stopped singing. She sat down resting herself from her 'performance' which felt to her as a 'workout'.

She took school then when she was 8 but what she doesnt know is her parents took her out of there since the teacher thought she was spoiled. They home-schooled her ever since.
I was always popular when I was 8, Mia thought to herself, there isnt going to be any difference why I'm not cool now! Although, she doubted it, as she walked over to the long mirror in her huge living-room like bedroom.
Mia combed her long wavy-like red-head hair. She looked from top to bottom in the mirror and saw she wasnt as cool as the bands who perform. She wore a plain white with pink around the neck and sleeves, a jean skirt that was ripped, and some old dirty sneakers. Mia was thinking, at least those bands are famous, at least they're known and famous. Why couldnt she be like them?

Chapter 2
She took a looked over to her magazines to remember if what she thought was true. At the top, a portion of a ripped mag read 'The styles for cool and styles for drool, MUST KNOW!!'

For your rock band style here are your must knows!
Punk - mostly people who are in between Rock and Goth. Out there, but mediumly cool.
Metal - A BIG fashion statement. Not the best idea if you want to be a fashionable rocker, but it does show your up to anything!
Goth - For the total cool chicks, they make bold fashion statements -- in a GREAT way. Anyone who is definitely preppy or just wants to be known as that girl who IS famous!
Rock - Pretty normal statements. Not many risks to show you can rock out, but only few clothes are actually cute.

"Okay okay I was right!" She said happily getting her purse and going right out the door. Mia stuck to shop at stores who sell goth, and wanted to just transform herself.
She spent only on a couple outfits, a button shirt with one sleeve short and the other sleeve long, the arm that was bare had a gray undershirt with holes. The shirt also had a couple spikes around it, she bought a skirt with leggings in light gray [skirt] and dark gray [leggings]. She bought regular gothic boots in pink, that matched her hot pink shirt. She walked back home gracefully, her house was nearby everything in Chicago anyway!
When she got back to her house back to her bedroom, her only place of solitude, she thought aloud, "I have the clothes now but..." she thought quickly in her head. "Good thing my parents are out of town." The sneakiest grin spread across her face.
What is she up to?

Last edited by JeannaDaLovely♥ on Sat May 07, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Band Together *Chapter 1&2* Empty Re: Band Together *Chapter 1&2*

Post by maybear2☆9 Tue May 10, 2011 11:53 pm

I really loved it. It was PAWSOME and great and I liked the story setup and all. Good job. I really enjoyed it. You should like have book club or something and all. I really loved it, can't wait for me. I liked how you like described stuff and told at the beginning the characters. Yay jeanna!
-claps and cheers-
Band Together *Chapter 1&2* Smileyreadingbooks
Band Together *Chapter 1&2* BravoBand Together *Chapter 1&2* 18_1_336
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down