BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade Inspector

+9
Mitty
cassieandriea
Betty♥1D
Ana♥Dahvie
Emy
Emily♥
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Epic
♥Alicee
13 posters

Go down

Trade Inspector  Empty Trade Inspector

Post by ♥Alicee Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Are you a EXPERT trader? Are you interested in a job?
Then why not sign up for a Job as a Trade Expert? We're looking for atleast 1 Experts who can go over the trades to make sure they're fair, You can also create rules for the trading zone but they must be approved by an Admin. Just fill out this form:

Code:
BP Username:
BABV Username:
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?:
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?:
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade and why?:

Whatcha waiting for? Fill out the form quick, we're looking for one ASAP!

Also you get a special rank & colour (Orange)

Last edited by RubyDaNugget on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Trade Inspector  Empty Re: Trade Inspector

Post by Epic Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:57 pm

BP Username: EpicDaNachoCheese
BABV Username: Andrew2hip165
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?: I have been a member of Babv for 5 years. I know all old bvo, bear items, and i know the items that people want.
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?: If the items are simmilar in rarity it is a good trade : for example Old pink mask for bunny glasses because they are both bear items that people want.
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade and why?: you offer to much for something not that rare for example old bvo for a pawlettes item.

Entry accepted, We'll post the new staff when we get atleast 8 people entering~ Ruby

Last edited by EpicDaNachoCheese on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Epic
Epic
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2209

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 pm

BP Username: RachelDaCupcake
BABV Username: RachelBigHugs200
Why should we make you a trade inspector?: I have been trading a lot ever since I signed up for BP. On BABV I've seen LOTS of un-fair trades. I helped them out and I made it a completly fair trade. I know what I'm doing and I've made my trades as fair as possible.
What do you think is a fair and good trade why?:Let's say someone asked you for a skirt from BVO and you asked them for a shirt from BVO and they you had the matching skirt to that top and the person had the matching shirt to that skirt it would be completely fair! Cause you needed those and what's wrong with that???
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade why?: Ok. This girl asked you for your pair of bunny glasses. You asked them from a ruby necklace you've always wanted from furtastic fountain. Then you thought for a moment and didn't want to trade the bunny glasses so instead you picked out a really rare hat. Why I think that's un-fair cause I've been in this kind of trade before. I traded a necklace from furtastic fountain and this girl gave me tiger feet. I thought that was un-fair when I pressed accept.

Entry Accepted. We'll announce the member accepted later~ Ruby
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily♥ Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:24 pm

BP Username:RiyaDaBear >RiyaBearCub<
BABV Username:RiyaBearCub
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?:i'm a loyal person who has been trading for a while and knows that rights and what's not fair; my words of wisdom for others
"Trade with other the way you want to be traded with"
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?:A good trae i think is; like if you wanted a psi; you wold give them a psi back or what's worth what they got and if they don't except don't be mad be glad their are millions of babv citizens who love to trade and want to be fair;
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade and why?: if you gave someone bunny glasses and they offered like a interactive trampoline; that wouldn't be fair because the psi for the bunny glasses are retired and the interactive trampoline is at the bvo and you can always get credits no matter what; :)

Thanks for looking at my application

Entry accepted, The person accepted will be announced later - Ruby
Emily♥
Emily♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Emy Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

BP Username: EmyDaArtist
BABV Username: EmyBeeMine1
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?: I trade alot, never stolen any BABV items or anything like that.
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?: Umm, if it was something like, say Bunny Sunglasses for Furry Shoes. That would be fair, as they are both quite popular yet still rare, both retired PSIs that are still avalible from the Open Certificate.
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade and why?: Well say that someone wanted to trade a retired but quite popular PSI for a current but rare PSI (like a test bear). That would be unfair, a better trade would be a current PSI for another current PSI.

Accepted, the member who gets the job will be posted later =]
Emy
Emy
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2213

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana♥Dahvie Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 pm

BP Username: AnaDaNarwhal<3
BABV Username: AnaGuitarHero13
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?: well first i dont have a rank xD, second i have quite an eye for unacceptable trades :)
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?: old bvo for old bvo, old psi for old psi, pawlette for pawlette, psi and psi for old bvo, ect cuz it would pretty much be the same in rareness.
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade and why?: old bvo for pawlette cuz u cant get the old bvo anymore but u can get pawlette items.

Ana♥Dahvie
Ana♥Dahvie
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 2046

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty♥1D Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 pm

BP Username:BettyBeach13
BABV Username:BettyBeachBear7
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?:I am very good at trading because I have been on BABV for three years
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?:I think a psi for a psi or a bvo thing for a bvo thing
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade and why?:Rare piece of clothing for 50 bearbills

Betty♥1D
Betty♥1D
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 818

Back to top Go down

Post by cassieandriea Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm

BP Username:ClayDaCheesehead2
BABV Username:ClayLuv1
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?:I have played BABV for almost 4 years.I know what is a good trade. I have has many unfair trades and I know how to make a fair trade.
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?: I think a fair trade is A sash and a Hello kitty bow for a chocolate bed. Because a chocolate bed is semi-rare and a sash is too and the bow is normal. Which makes it far.
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade and why?: I think a dance star outfit and a panther hat for a current BVO item is unfair. Because both listed first are rare or semi rare. But a current BVO is open to all BABV citzens.

cassieandriea
cassieandriea
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1847

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitty Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Will you be looking for more of these in the future?

I know that I'm more than qualified for this. I've played BABV for a few years now (and have the account with the join date to prove it), and I'm familiar with virtually every item on the site.

However, I just join BP, so I know I don't have a chance. xD

Please, Only post if you are Signing Up (: ~Ruby/Mod
Mitty
Mitty
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:05 pm

BP Username: JenniDaPanda♥
BABV Username: PrincessFluffy74
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?: I'm very experienced. I trade everyday and I always find the unfair trades from a fair one. I'm very often asked what is fair or not. This would be a wonderful chance to help others in need of some advise aswell.
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?: A fair one: A pastel pink embroided flower top for a pastel purple dance star hoodie; Both are rare colors and are old bvo.
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade and why?: Unfair trade: 2,000 bearbills for an interactive trampoline from current bvo; You can get bearbills very easily. Credits now-and-days can be hard to get for some people.

MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyJackie Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:14 pm

BP Username: JackieDaOreo<3 {Real username is Silver(bullet point here)Jackie(Heart here)}
BABV Username: LeslieSassy55
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector? : Ive been trading since the day BABV opened, I know fair trades and all. It would also be a fun thing to do, and it would be nice to decide if it was fair or not, and help others not scammed.
I would be very loyal to this job (:
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?:
Example:

Kitty Mask for Bunny Glasses - both are wanted items, and are old, and rare. (: (IMO)

Pawtracks Player for Swimming Goggles - Both are from the old BVO (called BB at the time)

Example:

2,000 bearbills, for a BVO justice outfit. The BVO outfit is not easy to get, as some can't go to BABW often.

Tiger feet for Spooky Kitty PSI. The tiger feet aren't rare, but the Spooky Kitty outfit is a PSI, and much more wanted.[/b]

[color=red]

Last edited by JackieDaOreo<3 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
CrazyJackie
CrazyJackie
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 5127

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 pm

BP Username: Claredatravelingkitty
BABV Username: ClareCityStyle24 (come see me on babv i am rare)
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?: because i have been trading for 4 years on bp and i have made my way from poor (REALLY POOR) to rare without help from anyone! and i also know what rare items are and what poor items on i have been asked from alot! for my advice on trading
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?: i think 3 bbl caps for babw necklace is a fair trade
pawlette shop clothes for old bvo

Please Consider My Application
Thanks!
Clare;)

Entry Accepted, The person who gets the job will be announced later~ Ruby
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 pm

BP Username:MikaylaDaBunny
BABV Username:MikaylaJanuary30
Why should we make you a Trade Inspector?:Well i am very good at trading. Sometimes i trade very well if someone is giving me 3 NEW bvo items for old bunny glasses i say no. because it is not fair to me furry for bunny would be fair. When i joined BP i seen lots of un-fair trades, which i would report it to an admin but i didn't know how to yet.
What do you think is a fair and good trade and why?:A fair trade is like Letterman Jacket,Furry and some small item for a BBL cap
What do you think is a bad and unfair trade and why?:A unfair trade would be Sweet cuddles hat for grand tiara(trust me i seen it.)
Thanks!
and sorry on my (2nd account.:/] that i scammed. don't worry i won't do that here as a trading inspector.

Entry Accepted, The person who gets the job will be announced later~ Ruby
Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down