BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite day of the week?

+3
AdaDaTaco
maybear2☆9
Emy
7 posters

Go down

My favorite day of the week is...

What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap14%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap57%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap29%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

What is your favorite day of the week? Empty What is your favorite day of the week?

Post by Emy Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Well, what is it??

I think it is a tie between Saturday and Friday.

Saturday because, well, it's the weekend, and I can just lay around and do whatever.
Friday because..... Well, idk why, but I just like Friday. Important stuff happens on Fridays Razz
Emy
Emy
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2213

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite day of the week? Empty Re: What is your favorite day of the week?

Post by maybear2☆9 Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:28 am

I don't know. I mostly like everyday that goes well but might say tuesday is my favorite because my shows are on like The Voice, Biggest Loser, and other sows and cartoons. Lol. I like all but it's tie between friday and Saturday like you said. I just cant wait for a break from school and all! Yay!

confetti disco confetti
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite day of the week? Empty Re: What is your favorite day of the week?

Post by AdaDaTaco Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Its a tie between Thursday and Friday. On thursday I get to go to dance, but friday is the last school day of the week! xD
AdaDaTaco
AdaDaTaco
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily♥ Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:10 pm

of definitley friday! because it's the end of the week xD
Emily♥
Emily♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 pm

A tie between Friday & Saturday. lol
I like Friday cause it's like "Wooo! See yuh school!" but then it's like, "ugh. bored." lol
Saturday is like, my chill out day, but it's my chores day ):
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsABBY!:O Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Friday!
haha, just because I can sing Friday!! Razz
ThisIsABBY!:O
ThisIsABBY!:O
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Starla2hip56 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 am

I don't have a favorite day of the week.
Starla2hip56
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum