BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Prize Contest

+5
xColor_Me*Cloud
peach rays bri
RachelGoesRAWRツ
MeBeJennifer;3
♥Alicee
9 posters

Go down

Random Prize Contest Empty Random Prize Contest

Post by ♥Alicee Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 pm

You may win prizes as of the following:

50 BB
100 BB
150 BB
200 BB
Virtual BABV Prizes

All you do is tell me:

What is great asbout easter?

PLEASE THESE MUST BE WRITTEN BY YOU AND YOU ONLY! children under the age of 5 may have help with adults with spellings/grammar etc, etc.

There are 7 prizes to be won and all ypu do is post What is great about Easter? It must be what you think & The winners will be chosen randomly, HAVE SOME GOOD LUCK!

Contest was approved by Test & PM me questions etc, etc. Please do not waste my time with silly questions or un-serious problems! Closing date is 4th April 2011 at 00:00 Midnight UK~Ruby/Helper

Last edited by Rubybearsrock16 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Random Prize Contest Empty Re: Random Prize Contest

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Easter.. Easter... What's so great? What comes to mind?
Well, the first thing that pops into my head. COLOR. (:
I find it a huge part of easter! Colorful! I love that it's just so amusing & colorful..
The cute little chocolate bunnies in those grocery stores are adorable! And quite delicous..
I don't celebrate it with family, but I do with friends (:
I remember when at my old school and I was just in kindergarten, We did an easter egg hunt.
Great memories (: Easter is a wonderful holiday. Though I may not celebrate it with my family members, It's a truely wonderful holiday ♥
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 pm

What's so great about Easter? Oh, I'll tell ya! Me and my Mom, when I was a little younger, we had these fake Easter eggs. We would open them, and it had a little piece of paper in it. It tells how God resurrected from the Earth and the tomb stone and all that in little different eggs, On Easter day, we would go to my cousin's grandma's house. If it was a nice, beautiful day outside we would hunt for eggs in the yard. If it was raining, (It rainded last year where I lived) we would stay inside, (my cousin's granma's house has a ton of hiding places in the house) and look for the eggs, After, we've found all the eggs, there was this special egg call the silver egg. My family members would hide it really well and my cousin and me searched for it. Last year I found it and it was on the ceiling fan! I climbed on top of it and gone it and my cousin through a fit. Before we hunt for eggs, we would eat a delicious lunch. Ham, Gravy with potatoes, its a resoulution at my house. The chocolate bunnies are delicious. We would buy it all the time. What I was most excited about was the egg hunt. That is what I like about Easter. astonished
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Easter......Uh huh.
Well, I love all the candy of course :3
and the colors are so bright, fun & happy. its a sign of warm weather comingg, and swimming (at least for mee Razz ) Easter Eggs, Dyed in many colors, so delicious =3

Easter is one of my faveee holidays :3

Last edited by Brianna on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by xColor_Me*Cloud Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

I love the pastel colors of Easter!!! I like candy, of course. I love bunnies, too! verycute Fluffly. Easter is also one of my favorite holidays! I just love watching my little cousins go around and hunt for their color of eggs. I get to hide them, so I do kind of hard, but not too hard. I love love love Easter so much because all my family is there to celebrate and eat FOOD! evil (I know that's the evil face but it looks kinda like a fork)

*crosses fingers!*

Last edited by GenevieveCloud15 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
xColor_Me*Cloud
xColor_Me*Cloud
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

My BearBucks : 1869

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyJackie Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Easter brings fun to the world! I wake up on Easter Morning, peeping out the window to see if the Easter Bunny is coming to leave goodies at my front step. Every year I go to my Aunt's house and each of us are given a certain colour to look for eggs. We each get our own basket and get our colours. But we have to be careful, because some people are given Dandilion Yellow, and just a regular yellow, so you have to get the right shade. If you get the wrong shade, the person who collects all their eggs first chooses a punishment for the person (Not a mean one, a funny one, for example, getting tickled for one min). Then we go inside and play games and just have fun.
CrazyJackie
CrazyJackie
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 5127

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Easter:
I wake up to my annoying alarm with a smile on my face. Mr. Bunny has hidden my eggs, bad little bunny. I grab my pink and green basket and run out the door. Millions of kids are running like little monkeys, trying to find them eggs. I laugh knowing they we're all searching in the wrong places. He doesn't hide the eggs in your yard, he hides them in your heart. I close my eyes, and look deep. That shiny blue egg shined in the light under my neighbor's tree. I got in hunting mode, and crawled towards that tree. Then Big Benbertha jumped in frount of me and growled. Her blonde curly hair fell to her shoulder and she wore a small easter dress. "You're going down Lil Luce" she said deeply. I jumped over her and laugh crazily "Maybe tomorrow Big Benbertha, i gotta a egg to find". I ran past some more monkey children, till i reached the tree. It stood tall and earthy, looking powerful. Then i saw it. The egg sat right beside a big thick root. Quickly i reach for it, then somehow the tree came to life. It grabbed my wrist and started to swing me around. A shriek escaped from my lips, and all the monkeys wenr silent. They stared silently as the tree twirled me in the air. I stared at my brother as he walked towards me with a confused look. He looked at me then at the egg. "NOOOO!" i screamed as he reached for it. Then he grabbed it and put it in his basket. He quickly ran off to my mom and with an innocent voice said "Mommy, i fond a blue one!"

That was the story of how my brother stole my egg :I
Angie
Angie
Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 pm

'What is so great about Easter?' you ask?
Easy peasy! There are so many reasons I could write a song with them,
but these are just a few!
Easter is such a colorful time of year! Pastels, blue, green pink and purple!
Different colors make a happy time of year, and Easter is definitely just that!
Also, Easter is a time when you get candy! I have so much fun going on easter
egg hunts with friends from my neighborhood- hunting for eggs with colorful
prizes and treats inside is much more fun than just looking for eggs!
Sometimes during Easter, BP has fun parties- partying with friends, wearing
fun outfits and just having a blast is definitely something I look forward too!
Lemme share one of my fun Easter memories with you-
One Easter, I went to my friends house. She invited me to a easter egg hunt,
with her, me, and 3 other girls! The eggs could be found in weird places, like in her fridge,
under her bed, or behind the grandfather clock! It was so much fun to have a hunt,
and we had prizes! I got first prize since I found a lot of eggs!
That was definitely something I'm fond of! And that is what I love about Easter! (:
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by Emy Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:37 am

What's so great about Easter?

Well, one of my favorite things about Easter is all the beautiful colors that are released everywhere. I love all the pinks and blues and yellows! Another thing I love about Easter is... Bunnies! Rabbits are my favorite animals and on Easter people often mention the Easter Bunny. I also enjoy Easter egg hunts! It's soo fun searching for eggs!!!

And that is what I like about Easter!
Emy
Emy
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2213

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Alicee Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:58 am

RachelBigHugs 200 wins-- 200 Bear Bucks
Emy wins-- Turner Owl Hat PSi
Angie wins-- Monkey Ears PSi
CloudDaDonut<3 wins-- 100 Bear Bucks