BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be featured in the BearvillePlace Newspape

3 posters

Go down

Want to be featured in the BearvillePlace Newspape Empty Want to be featured in the BearvillePlace Newspape

Post by ♥Glo Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:21 am

If you have tips for babv, cool thoughts, opinions, fun facts, anything you'd like to share in the mag, post it here!
♥Glo
♥Glo
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 17722

Back to top Go down

Want to be featured in the BearvillePlace Newspape Empty Re: Want to be featured in the BearvillePlace Newspape

Post by Emy Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:08 pm

(wait the title says newspaper and the post says magazine, which is it??)

How to not get scammed on BABV

Here are a couple ways to tell if someone is trying to scam you, and what to say to them. I know there are alot of serious traders out there and alot of scammers, too. If the person says, "I have _____ in my attic. Give me your _____ and I will go get it," you should say something like "No. If we are going to trade, go and get the _____ and then we can trade." If the person says, "If you don't give me your ___, I will report you," just tell them that you would not get in trouble and they can go ahead and report you.
Emy
Emy
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2213

Back to top Go down

Want to be featured in the BearvillePlace Newspape Empty Re: Want to be featured in the BearvillePlace Newspape

Post by ♥Alicee Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 am

How to Earn Bearbills™:

BearBills™ are the Official Buildabearville™ Currency & can be earned and spent in Buildabearville™ Only. You can earn BearBills™ by Playing games and/or Trading (ie like trading BVO™ items for 1000 BearBills™ It's simple! Or you can win Bearbills™ as prizes in say Fountain Game (:
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum