BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a AESOME idea!! CLICK HERE!

+11
Ninja Joy♥
Lamb
Sophie♥
Kieran
Katelynkinzz
Jeanna
MeBeJennifer;3
Eveyy
toneyadventurebear
Caitlin
karayourock3
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is a AESOME idea!! CLICK HERE! Empty This is a AESOME idea!! CLICK HERE!

Post by karayourock3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:47 pm

:happy: I'm just full of fun ideas if get 100 members (Invite People here!) Anyway's my idea was that we should have our own....

SURVIVOR bp style
if any of you watch the show survivor then you know what I'm talking about if we get 100 members we could have our own heres how we would play it there are 4 people in a team and say we give4 your team a color and the name has to have a babv/babw kind of name like the navy bears and the graphics artist could make each team a sign and make a survivor bp flag and teams can make alinences (but be careful :D ) and for challenges in and out of babv and we would make a score board there would be reward for bp points and babv prizes (the donors provide) and Immunity challenge's were you can vote teams to lose points (not vote out) and the winning team gets a Huge secret babv surpise!!

So what do you think? and if we have enough members(100) we would play it all through July! and there will be bp/babv site quizes and stuff like that! So if you like my idea Invite!!!
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 6278

Back to top Go down

This is a AESOME idea!! CLICK HERE! Empty Re: This is a AESOME idea!! CLICK HERE!

Post by Caitlin Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Ya know what I think!! :dancing:
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

This is a AESOME idea!! CLICK HERE! Empty Re: This is a AESOME idea!! CLICK HERE!

Post by karayourock3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Lol :D
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by toneyadventurebear Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:04 pm

ill be on a team
toneyadventurebear
toneyadventurebear
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveyy Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:19 pm

This sounds great fun! But why do we need 100 members? xD
Eveyy
Eveyy
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 8354

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Eveyy wrote:This sounds great fun! But why do we need 100 members? xD

Yes! :D
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveyy Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 pm

karayourock3 wrote:
Eveyy wrote:This sounds great fun! But why do we need 100 members? xD

Yes! :D

But why do we need 100 members? xD
Eveyy
Eveyy
Furbulous Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 pm

We'll me and test think it would be good for bp and the game :D
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveyy Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm

karayourock3 wrote:We'll me and test think it would be good for bp and the game :D

Oh okay. [:

Are we going to pick the teams amongst ourselves, or will you and Test choose?

I, personally, think it would be better if Test and yourself choose, so no one is left out.

I think the best way to pick groups is to put every one with one good friend, and then put a pair with a pair. :yay: I can help with this if it is too much hassle for you. I just think it would be more fun for everyone, as they will have a good friend, and two people who they don't know so well, so they make new friends, too. :balloon:
Eveyy
Eveyy
Furbulous Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Eveyy wrote:
karayourock3 wrote:We'll me and test think it would be good for bp and the game :D

Oh okay. [:

I, personally, think it would be better if Test and yourself choose, so no one is left out.

I think the best way to pick groups is to put every one with one good friend, and then put a pair with a pair. :yay: I can help with this if it is too much hassle for you. I just think it would be more fun for everyone, as they will have a good friend, and two people who they don't know so well, so they make new friends, too. :balloon:

Thats what I was going to do I was thinking of picking people from a hat but I would be on a team but not help sense I know answers anyway's great Minds think alike
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveyy Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:05 pm

karayourock3 wrote:
Eveyy wrote:

Oh okay. [:

Thats what I was going to do I was thinking of picking people from a hat but I would be on a team but not help sense I know answers anyway's great Minds think alike

I'm not trying to spoil your fun, but I don't think that would be very fair on the team you were on, as they would be as if they only had 3 members, if you're not helping.

Maybe, so that you can still join in on the fun, you could do a commentary, and host it? [: So, you could like be a voice-over. [:
Eveyy
Eveyy
Furbulous Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 pm

I think this would be an amazing game!! lol
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Eveyy wrote:
karayourock3 wrote:
Eveyy wrote:

Oh okay. [:

I'm not trying to spoil your fun, but I don't think that would be very fair on the team you were on, as they would be as if they only had 3 members, if you're not helping.

Maybe, so that you can still join in on the fun, you could do a commentary, and host it? [: So, you could like be a voice-over. [:

I think I'll do that thanks eveyy :D
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveyy Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:43 pm

karayourock3 wrote:
Eveyy wrote:
karayourock3 wrote:
Eveyy wrote:

Oh okay. [:

I think I'll do that thanks eveyy :D

No problem, I'm happy to help! Thanks for using mahh ideaa! :3
Eveyy
Eveyy
Furbulous Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:19 pm

I don't really like it. :/
I just don't like teams, I mean, it gets people hating on one another.
If this happens: leave me out of it.
I'll just play Build-A-Bearville games in July for fun not competition. :phew:
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveyy Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:23 pm

JeannaBearFun wrote:I don't really like it. :/

I respect your opinion, and don't want to argue, but we would just be playing fur fun... It's like Camp Happy Heart, and the dragon quest - we were just playing for fun, the competition is just to get us motivated, not to cause fall-outs...
Eveyy
Eveyy
Furbulous Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Eveyy wrote:

I respect your opinion, and don't want to argue, but we would just be playing fur fun... It's like Camp Happy Heart, and the dragon quest - we were just playing for fun, the competition is just to get us motivated, not to cause fall-outs...

Like Eveyy said it's not for compotition it's for the fun of the game and meeting people you don't know but if you still don't want to play it's fine with me I'm not forcing everyone to
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynkinzz Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:12 pm

No offisne But I kinda agree with Jeanna People might take it the wrong way But Its Still A Great Idea!
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 8643

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 am

Great Idea! :]
Kieran
Kieran
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 8739

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:44 am

great ideas you 3 i will defo join in and jeanna they are only trying to make this website more like news will enjoy it and wont stop goin on it u dont have to have a go at them

u all no wat i mean lol :)[b]

Merged Posts and corrected spelling - Eveyy, Officer
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamb Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Great idea i will deffo join in
Lamb
Lamb
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynkinzz Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Sophie<3 wrote:great ideas you 3 i will defo join in and jeanna they are only trying to make this website more like news will enjoy it and wont stop goin on it u dont have to have a go at them

u all no wat i mean lol :)[b]

Merged Posts and corrected spelling - Eveyy, Officer

Eveyy, I don't think Your supposed to Correct spelling anymore
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 8643

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Joy♥ Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Pawesome ideaaa :3
Ninja Joy♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1436

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzelSinger Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Thats a great idea I will invite people :]
ItzelSinger
ItzelSinger
VIB
VIB

My BearBucks : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:34 pm

thanks everyone for your opinion :] And we have 99 Members 1 more!
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum