BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x-SUMMER EXPERIENCES <3

+4
♥BlueRainbow
Starla2hip56
Badge
MeBeJennifer;3
8 posters

Go down

x-SUMMER EXPERIENCES <3 Empty x-SUMMER EXPERIENCES <3

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 pm

How has YOUR Summer Vay-Cay been so far?!
Share your wonderful stories here and it could be featured on the next BP Times! <3

My Story:
At the beginning of Summer I went on a cruise to Alaska.
It was absolutely gorgeous there (scenery and I LOVED that weather). I know the week I went the weather there was super rare cause it was actually sunny for most of it. I was a family-like trip and I had lots of fun (:
I rode a helicopter for the first time and sat up in the front where all the controls were. I was actually terrified if I accidentally would hit something and send us all crashing down into the glaciers. Lol. Yeah, I also walked on the glaciers and drank water from rushing stream-like thing up there! Great water. Razz I went whale watching, too. We saw this one baby whale that kept doing all these random tricks, I guess, and as we were leaving it literally was waving bye to us, basically. Lol. And one whale came so close to the boat, I was terrified it was gonna topple us over. The tail was RIGHT. THERE. Anyways, one of the best trips of my life. (:
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

x-SUMMER EXPERIENCES <3 Empty Re: x-SUMMER EXPERIENCES <3

Post by Badge Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh i can share my summer experience in 1 word: BORING
LOL jk ;D it was fun, but too lazy to type it all heheheh
AND OMG IF U SAW A WHALE THEY SAY IF U WATCH IT IN THE EYE UR WHOLE LIFE WILL BE GOOD-LUCKINGISH LIKE SUPER AMAZING LIFE AWAITS U XD
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 13107

Back to top Go down

Post by Starla2hip56 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:46 pm

ok, i have 3 months off and i havent done anything ''fun'' lately. i didnt get a chance to say goodbye to my friends cause of my bro's graduation but it was fun being at the zoo instead of school even though school was next door .. Razz
nough said.

Last edited by Starla2hip56 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starla2hip56
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1109

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Summer vacation started at June 20th, and it's boring so far. lol
But so far I went cherry picking, went to a waterpark, and went to Las Vegas. (I go
a lot so it really isn't exciting for me anymore.)
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥ibelieveinkidrauhl Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm

I really dislike summer. On the last day of school, i cried for 2 hours cuz i was gonna miss my besties. Razz & most of them are guys :D but i'm really excited for my birthday, July 23!!! Since its on a monday, then on july 21 im going to the movie theater with 2 girls & 3 boys. we're gonna see the movie Ted hahaa xDD its rated r Razz then we're going to the mall to buy a bunch of JB stuff! Yeah, 3 of my besties are boy beliebers #swag. Then on July 31 I'm going to florida to visit family ;D idk when Im gonna be back.
♥ibelieveinkidrauhl
♥ibelieveinkidrauhl
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 am

♥️ibelieveinkidrauhl wrote:I really dislike summer. On the last day of school, i cried for 2 hours cuz i was gonna miss my besties. Razz & most of them are guys :D but i'm really excited for my birthday, July 23!!! Since its on a monday, then on july 21 im going to the movie theater with 2 girls & 3 boys. we're gonna see the movie Ted hahaa xDD its rated r Razz then we're going to the mall to buy a bunch of JB stuff! Yeah, 3 of my besties are boy beliebers #swag. Then on July 31 I'm going to florida to visit family ;D idk when Im gonna be back.

omg floridaaaaaaaa <3 and yep u shud totally watch Ted, ITS AMAZING <333 very happy {atleast the trailer says so}
ROFL
Badge
Badge
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 13107

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 pm

so far i have gone to mackinaw Michigan! It is one of the most beautiful places i have ever been to the whether was AHH-MAZING it was perfect in the high seventies every day! we got to upgrade out hotel room to a suite for like 20 bucks more! it was a beautiful view of lake Huron! The next day we went to the island on a ferry which was super fun we got to go one this horse and carriage tour it was very fun! When we came back we went to the beach that was by the ferries and it was just like being by the ocean with waves but no salt water thank goodness! we even found crab claws which is rare because there are not many freshwater crabs. it was one of my favorites vacations ever <3
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoë Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:33 pm

So far so boring lol jk day camp is pretty fun
Zoë
Zoë
Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Summer started June 15 for me, and 2 or days later, my family and I went to Europe for 3 weeks! I went up there to see some family. Then after I went to this beautiful country in Europe. There was such a nice pool and right next to the pool were some steps and when you went down them, the Sea was right there. It was so beautiful! Then, for one day I went to the most beautiful city in the world (I think), Venice, Italy. It was really nice, but sooo hot. xP All together, the weather was super hot and sunny, great weather for swimming. I think my summer is going great so far! :D
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down