BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Broken with Regret Chap Four by Adalia (c)

+4
Hallie
maybear2☆9
♥BlueRainbow
Adalia
8 posters

Go down

The Broken with Regret Chap Four by Adalia (c) Empty The Broken with Regret Chap Four by Adalia (c)

Post by Adalia Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:35 am

hey! hey you! just seeing this story? or what to read the previous chapters? just click this link then darlingg.

http://www.bearvilleplace.com/t6286-the-broken-with-regret-chap-iii-by-adalia-c

[b]
New Picture ♥

The Broken with Regret Chap Four by Adalia (c) 30hm1xg

So, It's me again. I'm just doing an update. Got my hair done. Like?
Anyway, now back to the story darlings...

Chapter Four - New Understanding?

I slowly walked into the school halls, it was empty. I grimaced and continued on. Well, there was going to be a lot of staring when I walked in, that’s all I know. I took a deep breath and walked into the classroom. Everyone stared. Everyone. I tried looking away, but that didn’t work. I still felt their burning stares.
I sighed and walked over to the teacher’s desk. I felt insecure, very insecure. Especially with everyone staring at me, I mean, would they stop already?! I frowned and handed the teacher a bright pink tardy slip. She just smiled and nodded, which probably meant that she was happy I came.
I suddenly realized what class I was in. No no no! Okay, now I have an excuse to run. I saw the teacher staring at me as I hesitated to walk over to Evan. She smiled, but her eyes practically said “You better not”. I frowned once again, and headed for his desk. He looked so alone, but there were still girls staring at him.
“Uh, sorry about last time…” I said awkwardly. “I probably shouldn’t have run away like that. It’s kind of a habit. But I promise I won’t do it again!” I said.
“It’s okay. I thought I did something.” He started, smiling. Phew, He’s not mad. “But, seriously. If you ever do again. Let’s just say I can make your life worse.” He said eyeing the girls over there giving them a smile.
I just nodded and pulled a chair. Then got my stuff out. I had to do a lot of work today. It was nearly the end of the semester, and we had holiday soon. So there was no way I could make up grades in a week.
“Okay. Do you know the objective of the project?” I asked sounding serious. He nodded, and I continued. “So, how about we go by telling a little about each other, and we find out what we have in common, then use it in the story?” I asked. He nodded again.
I was getting mad now. The least he could do is say something! Then I realized, I’m not on his level. I’m lucky enough that he didn’t beat me up or something already. He’s basically one of the popular guys. I was what? I didn’t even have a place on the popularity list. I was some outsider. No matter where I went. “Uh, hello?” I heard someone say. Then reality struck.
“Oh! Uh…Sorry.” I said looking down. Gosh, how long did I space out for? How could I let myself do that anyway? Stupid Avril! Stupid!
He laughed. “Do your parents get along?” He asked out-of-the-blue, but then I realized it might be for the project.
“Um…” I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention, or if anyone was in hearing distance. The girls’ were paying attention, but they weren’t in hearing distance, so it didn’t matter. “They don’t. They don’t even want me. They just haven’t found a way to get divorced and get rid of me yet.” I said quietly.
He looked at me intently. “Really? Then I know what we can write the story on.” He said smiling.
What? I didn’t even take a chance to consider what his life might be like. I just figured since he already had his own fan-girl club basically, that he had it all perfect. But it also made me mad. Why isn’t he bullied, but I am? Is it because I’m ugly? Or did I do something to someone?
With all these serious thoughts I didn’t even notice the bell rang. Evan left, and there were only a few people in there laughing their butts off. I wondered why. “Have you taken a look in the mirror?” Hannah laughed. She was one of Haley’s friends. I grimaced and hurried out the classroom.

i am working on the next chap. smaller font better or worse?
please leave you're comment on that too. (:
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

The Broken with Regret Chap Four by Adalia (c) Empty Re: The Broken with Regret Chap Four by Adalia (c)

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:50 am

Amazing, as always!<3
Can't wait for chap five!
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

The Broken with Regret Chap Four by Adalia (c) Empty Re: The Broken with Regret Chap Four by Adalia (c)

Post by maybear2☆9 Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:40 am

Idk, the font size was good..
But I love the story, I am so Avril in a little way, like an outsider and I like stories I enjoy and relate too so wonderful job, adi, I wonder what hapeeneds later.
Yup(:
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:37 pm

The font size was good,I like both font sizes you use
I can't wait until chapter 5
I want to know what happens next
Hallie
Hallie
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 pm

lahvvve it! is that first picture youu, or for the girl in your story? Razz
but amazingg as usual(;
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 am

amazingg.♥
that pic is really cool[=
well, keep writing mah friend.♥
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Leila Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:48 am

I feel so bad for Avril :[
But, this is just amzing.
Great job can't wait for chapter 5
And I like both font sizes but I like the bigger one a little more-it's easier to read:)
Leila
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 am

Oooh!
I loved this chapter! <33
The font was okay. [:
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum