BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Teen Summer RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teen Summer RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen Summer RP

Post by Caitlin Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Thats fine.
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Thanks for understanding. It was the same with the gLee one.
Sarafina Heartfield
Sarafina Heartfield
Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:14 am

Haley quickly said a quick prayer like she always did before eating, then began eating. "Food always tastes better when you make it yourself. This is great!" Haley said with a big smile on her face.

"Right!? It's so good!" Jake said, laughing as he took a swig from his bottle of Coke.
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Mackenzie laughed and sat down. She put very little food on her plate. It looked amazing but she wasn't a big eater. She took a sip of her diet coke and looked around at the others.

Mykel dug into the food and stuffed his face. Miranda elbowed him and gave him a stern look telling him to use his manners. He rolled his eyes but obeyed.

Miranda like her sister wasn't a big eater but she did eat more than Mackenzie. She ate lightly and sipped at her dr. pepper.

Sarafina slowly sipped on her water but didn't eat. She hadn't had a thing to eat in 2 days but oddly she wasn't hungry. 'It must just be the excitement of actually being here,' She thought to herself.
Sarafina Heartfield
Sarafina Heartfield
Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:52 am

After everyone had eaten, Haley jumped up. "Let's clear the dishes, then go swimming! We'll have digested everything by then!" Everyone began clearing the dishes and piling them in the sink, leaving them for that nights scrubbing.

"Let's all go get dressed, then meet on the front porch and go down to the lake." Jake suggested. They all agreed. Himself and the others ran upstairs and got their bathing suits. He packed a blue bag with sunscreen, extra towels and other stuff he needed.
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:02 am

[Mykel went and changed into his swim trunks and pulled on his flip flops. He put on his shades and went downstairs. He grabbed his dirt bikes keys and drove off to the lake not waiting for anyone.

Miranda went and changed into her bathing suit and grabbed a towel. She grabbed her keys and went out to her Mustang and leaned against it waiting for her students...er...her brother and sisters friends.

Sarafina went and changed and went out to her Lexus and sat down in it with the door open.

Mackenzie went and changed and then went out to the barn and hitched up her horse and brought her out front.
Sarafina Heartfield
Sarafina Heartfield
Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:06 am

Haley changed into her white & pink polka dotted swim suit, pulled on her light pink wrap, kicked on her white flip flops, grabbed her swimming bag and ran out the door with her keys in hand.

After Jake finished, he went downstairs and to his car. Everyone was waiting, and he was the last out. "I guess Mykel already left. Whatever. Let's go, girls!" he exclaimed and everyone drove off to the lake.
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:48 am

Mykel pulled up to the lake on his dirt bike and parked it. He kicked his flip flops off and pulled his t-shirt off before running and doing a back flip off the dock into the lake water.

Miranda got into her mustang and drove off to the lake.

Sarafina closed her car door and drove to the lake.

Mackenzie got on her horse and rode off to the lake taking the short cut through the woods.
Sarafina Heartfield
Sarafina Heartfield
Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Haley jumped into her car, started it up, and drove to the lake, behind Jake and in front of Sarafina. She parked on some gravel by the lake, got out her bag and striped chair and put it under a big tree. Quickly slapping on some sunblock, she kicked off her sandals and jumped into the pool. "It's warm in here, guys!" she shouted to the others.

Jake did a cannonball into the pool, and started doing laps.
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:13 am

(OMG LURV YOUR SIGGIE PIC)

Sarafina put on some sun tan lotion before laying out on a beach chair. Miranda did the same pulling her hair back into a sloppy bun. Mykel swung on the rope swing tied to high branch hanging over the lake and released going into the water. Mackenzie slipped out of her flip flops and pulled off her sundress revealing her bathing suit before jumping into the lake with her hair pulled back.
Sarafina Heartfield
Sarafina Heartfield
Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverRain Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Sarafina got out of the water after swimming around for a while and sank down into her beach chair beside Sarafina and Miranda.

Jake got out of the water a while later, after everyone else (except Mykel) was on the beach chair. "Let's leave Mykel here and go into town for dinner."Jake suggested.
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarafina Heartfield Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:34 am

Sarafina laughed. "I agree," Sarafina stated. Mackenzie swam around some with Mykel. Miranda laughed and shook her head.
Sarafina Heartfield
Sarafina Heartfield
Posting Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2