BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x-No Ordinary Story-x by Adalia

+5
ForeverRain
Leila
lulu
Miss.Tomlinson
Adalia
9 posters

Go down

x-No Ordinary Story-x by Adalia Empty x-No Ordinary Story-x by Adalia

Post by Adalia Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:08 pm

[This Book Is Dedicated To] ;

Cassieandriea – You’ve always been there for me, no matter what. You’re the sister I’ve never had. You’ll always be in my heart, and no matter what, I will never forget you.
[Prologue] ;
I was the loner. The girl no one wanted to talk to. The girl people would throw out of their lives, and stare at like she was the most absurd thing they have ever seen. To tell the truth, it hurt. It really did. I was thrown out most of my life, and left behind like trash. Why was it no one ever wanted me? Was I really all that worthless? Hello. I’m Angel Marie, you’re average freak. You see this? The story you’re flipping pages to now? It’s the miserable story of my life, but..It doesn’t have an ending you’d expect. Instead, it’s the complete opposite.
Chapter 1 ; Nothing left to Loose.
I walked into the school doors, scared to death. Was this just going to be another failure? I questioned myself. Knowing the answer already, and thinking about all the horrible things that could happen to me this year. With all my daydreaming, I managed to bump into someone. My iPod hit the floor with a rather shockingly loud thud. I looked up. It was boy about my age. By the looks of him, he was either emo or goth. He handed my iPod to me, looking shocked.
“What? Got a problem?” I asked folding my arms across my chest and tapping my fingers rudely, and impatiently.
“No, I’m just shocked. I wasn’t thinking I’d run into any people like me in this school. Also, your music choice is particularly interesting.” He said putting on a smile. That showed amusement. Yet, I could tell he was ready to smother me with questions. This was bad, because we had our first break before school. So I had one hour. I frantically looked for a way to escape the chat.
“Oh, me either. I mean, it’s not like many people like us would want to come around here anyway. Their life would be filled with misery, and yeah I guess. Do you know Kerli?” I asked, actually hoping for a yes in response.
“Yeah. My sister is completely addicted to her. You’ll probably see her around school. She won’t be that hard to spot. If you know what I mean.” He said smirking.
“Ah, figures. Hey, can I see your schedule?” I asked smiling. I was actually starting to like this guy. You really shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. I mean, look how this turned out.
“Ha ha, sure. By the way, I’m Ashley. What are you? No offensive intended.” Ashley replied, while passing the paper to me. I couldn’t help but think Ashley was a strange name for a boy. Though I shoved it aside.
“I’m Angel Marie. I’m Bubble Goth, of course. Considering I’m a Kerli follower.” I said giggling. I looked over the paper. Was this a strange coincidence, but we had all the same classes together. “We have all the same classes together..” I said shaking my head in disbelief.
He stared at me. “Is that bad?” He asked, staring at me with an expression I’ve never seen before. Though it looked somewhat worried.
“No, no. That’s great actually. Um, this may not seem surprising, but you’re my only friend.” I said looking down.
“Oh, well you’re my only friend too. Apart from my sister, that is. But she doesn’t count.” He said laughing.
The rest of the day went by smoothly. Turns out he was right about his sister. Her name’s Emilee. She’s super sweet, and amazing. She’s the first best friend I have that’s a girl. As you can guess, Ashley is my best friend too. All three of us are best friends. I have a feeling this year is going to go very well.
By now I was struggling to get ready. I had no idea what to wear! I threw on a black tank-top, moonchild choker and bow, with white skinny jeans. I grabbed a random tote, and ran out the door. My mom wasn’t home, but it doesn’t matter. She didn’t need to know where I was going. I’m seventeen, and will be leaving the minute I hit eighteen. I waited outside for Ashley’s car. I heard a honk, and jumped up. There was laughter. Typical Ashley and Emilee, I thought. I plopped in the car, in the back seat of course.
“I want to sit in the front!” I whined.
“No, you’re not eighteen yet.” Emilee said grinning in the seat next to the driver’s seat. Where Ashley was smirking.
“Bullies.” I said flatly while folding my arms across my chest and slouching in the seat. They just laughed and started driving. “Oh, hey. Where are we going?” I asked.
“To the beach. We’re going swimming.” Ashley replied, smirking. I glared at him and Emilee.
“Swimming? The beach? And I never knew?” I shook my head unbelievably. They just ignored my dramatic reaction.
I plugged my iPod into the little section of the car near the radio. I put on “Zero Gravity”. I started singing along, so did Emilee. It’s funny though, I’ve actually been feeling this way recently. So the song was easy to relate to, even though most of them are. Next “Killerwave” came on. I was suddenly feeling very happy. We were pulling up to a beach.
I jumped out of the car, and sprinted for the water. “Come on guys, the waters’ fine!” I said laughing, trying to hide the fact that the water was freezing.
“And, we should trust you why?” Ashley said folding his arms across his chest and giving me the we-know-what-you’re-up-to stare.
“Fine, you’re missing out though.” I said playing around in the water. I was so busy, I didn’t notice when I felt something pulling me down. I struggled to try and get out of its grasp. “Guys! This isn’t funny! Stop it!” I yelled out.
“What do you mean?” Emilee lashed around like a whip. She wasn’t even near the water. She was setting up our stuff on the beach. I searched around for Ashley. He was sitting in a chair looking confused.
“Then, then...What’s pulling me?!” I screamed.
Emilee shot up. “Angel…You’re in a whirlpool.” She said looking like she was about to pass out. Just them, Ashley dropped everything and ran towards the water. There were a million things running through my mind. Would I survive?
Then, I remembered a show on Discovery. If you’re ever caught in a whirlpool, don’t struggle, or swim. “No! Don’t come in the water! I know what to do…” I said half assuring Ashley, and half assuring myself. Was this even going to work? I doubt it, but, if it doesn’t, Ashley’s close enough to come save me. Or at least I hope so. Soon enough, the pulling feeling ended. I swam out of the water quickly. I just sat there shaking. Ashley put a towel around me, and then Emilee walked over.
“You okay…Sorry I didn’t help. I’m such a butt, I know.” Emilee said hugging me.
“No, you’re not! You were just shocked is all.” I said hugging her back. We stayed like that for about two minutes.
“Hey. Don’t you ever scare me like that again, okay? And don’t swim without supervision!” Emilee said acting like a mother.
I laughed. “Okay, okay. I won’t!” I said elbowing her, and running towards the car, where Ashley was already packing up.

Last edited by AdiIshMe[: on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

x-No Ordinary Story-x by Adalia Empty Re: x-No Ordinary Story-x by Adalia

Post by Miss.Tomlinson Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Nice Story. I like it :))
Miss.Tomlinson
Miss.Tomlinson