BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 3 ♫

2 posters

Go down

♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 3 ♫ Empty ♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 3 ♫

Post by ForeverRain Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Chapter 3~

The camp was… just… scary! I could see a really short line in front of a really tall podium. The person behind it was a short lady with jet black hair; a few strands were dyed navy blue, and a bunch of piercings. Her skin was very pale, like she’s never set foot in the sun. When the bus driver parked, the kids who were in the back ran to the front and started pounding on the door. “Fine, fine, it’s open.” The bus driver muttered and he opened the door. The 6 teens ran out and met another group of 3 teens and began to shout and whoop. “Sir… what do they do in this camp?” I asked worriedly. “Little girl, don’t you already know? This is a juvenile detention camp.” He told me. “A WHAT?” I shrieked. He stared at me like I was some kind of psycho or demon child or something. “No- no no no! I’m not supposed to be here! I’m scheduled to go to Camp Sunny Lot! What am I doing here?” I shouted. He continued to stare and then puffed out his cheeks and blew out the air, like he was thinking. “Can you drive me back?” I pleaded. “Nope, sorry. Too late now. I have to go pick up some kids from another camp.” He said, pushed me out, and shut the doors. After that, he sped away north and I stood there, with my bags in hand and a forlorn look on my face. “Oh my gosh…” I mumbled, a few tears dripping down my face. A really tall girl, wearing all black and white bright pink hair passed me, stared at me, then shouted, “Crybaby!” And started to laugh with her friends. I wiped my tears away, turned around, and lined up at the podium. It was finally my turn. The pale, pierced lady, who I supposed was the head counselor, had a badge on her chest saying, “Pam”. How weird… I thought. She looked at me, and did a once over at blue shirt and shorts. I would be surprised too, I guess, if a girl who’s wearing bright colors showed up at an obviously gothic camp. “Um… hi. I’m Lauren Jones, but I…” she cut me off and said, “Okay.. hm.. You’re not on the list.” And looked back up. “Yes, that’s what I was saying… Uh, I’m supposed to be going to another camp, but I got on the wrong bus. So this isn’t my camp.” I said. “What camp was it?” she asked. “Camp Sunny Lot.” I answered. Suddenly, her pale face turned red and clouded over with anger. Her eyes glittered with menace, and I saw her practically break the blue pen in her fingers, where were, of course, painted black. “That camp is for cheery, little goody too shoes. Trust me, honey, you don’t want to be going there.” She said, jutting her lips out in defiance. “But what do I do then?” I asked, my lips trembling. I couldn’t cry…. I wouldn’t let them see me cry again, no! I forced myself to hold it in, but I choked up anyways. The tears almost toppled out. “Don’t be a crybaby, Lauren, that’s what they’re going to laugh at you for.” She said. She seemed to have a hint of kindness in her, however deep it was buried in. “You’ll have to stay here for the summer. I’ll call your parents and arrange for you stay with us, and get you a space. Cabin #3 has a empty bottom bunk, you can sleep there.” She said. I wasn’t meant to be in this camp! I don’t belong here. I felt like screaming that at her, but I knew someone as defiant as her wouldn’t change their minds that quick. Even cheery, popular Camp Sunny Lot would have been better than this all black camp. I was a bright, neon colored girl. My clothes would stand out. I guess she knew how I felt, cause she said, “If they start to make fun of you, just ignore them. They’ll let up after a few days. Maybe you’ll make a friend…” she said. She was nice, then. “I doubt it…” she muttered under her breath. I take that back. “Come with me, I’ll take you to your cabin.” She said after I gave her my mom’s name, my address, and my mom’s cell phone and the home phone numbers. “Unless you want to sleep outside, you’ll have to make do with this place.” She said. “How many girls are in there?” I asked, knowing I wouldn’t risk sleeping outside, with the bears and wolves and whatever other creatures might be outside. “5 other girls. It’s a 6 bunk, with two bunk bed. The others are already in there.” She said, leading me to a brown wooden cabin. I winced and slowly opened the door…
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 3 ♫ Empty Re: ♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 3 ♫

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 pm

What a great story!
so decriptive
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum