BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 2 ♫

4 posters

Go down

♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 2 ♫ Empty ♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 2 ♫

Post by ForeverRain Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:16 am

Chapter 2 ~

I was thankful that when I got to the bus stop, the only people there were a group of kids who looked younger than me by a year or two. 3 of them were girls, and 2 were boys, and they were chatting it up. I stood there alone, scribbling in my writing journal. Other than soccer, that’s the only thing I like, writing. Suddenly, I heard running feet and giggles. I knew the popular crew was coming, and I didn’t want to be there source of enjoyment when they did. So I did what any normal person would do- I ran to a patch of grass and sat. I scribbled down in my hopefully to be published story journal until I heard a bus rolling up. When I looked up, I saw a yellow bus, but the other kids were gone. “No, wait!” I yelled. The bus had already taken off. I sat back down on the grass and gave a sigh. It was probably good news and all, since I didn’t even want to go. But my dear mom had paid all that money… plus I had nothing else to do all summer anyways. My friends weren’t coming back until a week before school, so until then, I’d either be writing in my journal, reading, or being annoyed by my sister. I heard another bus coming… Maybe they found out they missed someone! Maybe their coming back to get me right now! I thought in triumph. I smirked and waited for the bus to stop. The bus stopped, but not in the usual place, a little ahead of me. I shrugged and walked over to it and got on. The bus driver was a gruff, roly-poly man, with a black cap and a blue overcoat. “Where you headed?” he grumbled. “Uh- camp…” I said. Didn’t he know already? He nodded and motioned me to sit anywhere. I sat in the 4th row. I looked around, confused. Where is everyone? The populars, the group of little kids? Everyone who’s going to Camp Sunny Lot. I thought to myself. The only people on the bus were a group of 6 kids taking up 3 seats, all wearing black and listening to hard rock music that I could hear all the way from the front, from where they were sitting in the back. “What is this…” I muttered to myself. I knew I needed to do something… “Excuse me, sir. What camp are we um.. headed to?” I asked. “We’re going to Camp Stormy Vale. Duh.” He murmured. “Sto- S- Stormy Vale?” I stuttered. I was panicking, I knew it. I could see my face on the wide mirror in the front, I was turning a nasty shade of redish green, and at the same time, I was really pale. “You heard me, young lady.” He said, sounding like my principal, Mr. Derrick. “Um… Thanks.” I mumbled, feeling queasy. I turned around and sat back on my seat, squeezing my bag in my hands… I was supposed to be going to Camp Sunny Lot. Not Camp… what was it? Camp Stormy Vale! No, not that camp. It didn’t sound like a good place… Stormy compared to Sunny? Still… maybe it WAS a good thing. If I was going to be away from The Popular kids all summer, and only see them during the year… yeah! We finally arrived and I took back my words instantly.
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 7028

Back to top Go down

♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 2 ♫ Empty Re: ♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 2 ♫

Post by HannahLoveable Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 am

One word for this.. Uhmazing!<3
HannahLoveable
HannahLoveable
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

My BearBucks : 916

Back to top Go down

♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 2 ♫ Empty Re: ♫ Just Myself & And No one else ♫ ~~ Part 2 ♫

Post by Sophia♥ Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:16 am

I love it
I can't wait for the next,part
It's awesome :DD
Sophia♥
Sophia♥
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Wow i loved it i probably should of read this first i jumped to chapter 3 Razz
i absolutly love it
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum