BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Trading Inspector Application! - August 10,2011

+12
RachelGoesRAWRツ
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Epic
lizard
Kasey(:
Ana♥Dahvie
ThisIsABBY!:O
hella fab
Zion
JaneIshMe♥
Mikayla
MeBeJennifer;3
16 posters

Go down

~Trading Inspector Application! - August 10,2011 Empty ~Trading Inspector Application! - August 10,2011

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Hey Guys! This is an Application for the job to be a Trade Inspector! (:
Ohkay, so just follow the form, don't copy answers {I can tell when} and yeah! (:

THE ONLY RULE:: You must be a member WITHOUT a job to apply! <33

Code:
[b]BP Username:[/b]
[b]BABV Username:[/b]
[b][color=orange]Is this a fair trade to you??--
My pastel yellow bbl for someone's Red bbl. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkblue]Is this a fair trade to you??--
My grand tiara for for someone's yellow bbl,light pink bbl, 2 efts, 1 small item, and manager item? ~ Why or why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::[/color][/b]
[b][color=indigo]Is this trade fair to you??--
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::
If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?:[/color][/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a TI?:[/b]

Deadline: September 1, 2011- 5:00 P.M. EST/BABV
The Mods and Admins will be the ones deciding the TI Jobs. There will be about 3 or 4 people selected. Make your entry original, different, and the best you can do. Good Luck!

Last edited by xJenniSmilez(: on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

~Trading Inspector Application! - August 10,2011 Empty Re: ~Trading Inspector Application! - August 10,2011

Post by Mikayla Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:10 pm

BP Username:MikaylaxNerd;D
BABV Username:MikaylaJanuary30
Is this a fair trade to you??--
My pastel yellow bbl for someone's Red bbl. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::Yes somewhat the red bbl person is getting the better trade, pastels everyone wants.

My grand tiara for for someone's yellow bbl,light pink bbl, 2 efts, 1 small item, and manager item? ~ Why or why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::The manager items are very hard to find, so the grand tiara person would get the better trade. although i don't think it's fair to them.

Is this trade fair to you??--
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: i think the dark blue eft person. xD would get the better trade, because black is a very popular color in babv [[as i see it.]]
If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?:I would offer my bunny,furry,baseball cap[[if i get one]], and maybe 2 small psi's.and 1 old bvo

Why do you want to be a TI?: Well when test gave out the Application i wanted to apply so i did, and then a few days after, people was saying Good Job Mikayla and Jackie? i think. then i was like huh? but then i seen on the bottom of jackies post it said had to swtich one of the people off of that, i would love to be a trading insector, i just think it's a fun job and i'm very fimliar to trade with people, [[i trade a lot]] if i don't get it, i'm ok with it, i'll just keep on doing what i do. [:

Hope you like my Application. Good luck to everyone else :3

Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

~Trading Inspector Application! - August 10,2011 Empty Re: ~Trading Inspector Application! - August 10,2011

Post by JaneIshMe♥ Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:27 pm

BP Username: JaneIshMe{heart}
BABV Username: JaneSapphire33
My pastel yellow bbl for someone's Red bbl. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::
It's the same value. A BBL Cap is a BBL Cap.
My grand tiara for for someone's yellow bbl,light pink bbl, 2 efts, 1 small item, and manager item? ~ Why or why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::
You do because everyone knows Manager Item is WAY more rare than Grand Tiara. And you get some other items too.
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: An EFT's an EFT.., same value.
If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?:
I would offer a black BBL cap, furry boots, and hello kitty charm purse.[: Maybe a red EFT too.
Why do you want to be a TI?: I want to be one because it think it would be a great expierence. I would be very honored and would like to be a bigger part of BP:O

Last edited by JaneIshMe♥ on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
JaneIshMe♥
JaneIshMe♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm

☆ZjDaAwsume☆:
zionzebra81:
My pastel yellow bbl for someone's Red bbl. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::
it is not fair,the red bbl person gets a better trade because pastel colors is what everyone wants.
My grand tiara for for someone's yellow bbl,light pink bbl, 2 efts, 1 small item, and manager item? ~ Why or why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::

Is this trade fair to you??--yes because everyone is looking for manager items and bbl's,they are really popular.
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::them because black isn't very liked color in eft's it's really all about the other colors, such as pastels.
If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?:
my sash,old bvo, and green dino shoes.i say that because that way it's fair,it evens it out.
Why do you want to be a TI?:I would like to be a TI beacause i love trading and i would love to be a bigger part of bp,it would make me feel even more special than i am already am.plus i dont like unfair trading.:3
Zion
Zion
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by hella fab Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

BP Username:Izzy♥Soccer!
BABV Username:Isabellepink4
It is not a fair trade because A yellow pastel bbl is very rare while the red bbl is very common, so the person who's getting the Yellow pastel bbl is getting the better trade.
The Person Getting the bbl's the eft's The one small item and the manager item.
Is this trade fair to you??--No because the person is trading 1 rare thing for 6 things worth probably 2 grand tiaras so it's not a fair trade
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::The person getting the dark blue EFT is getting the better trade because the dark blue EFT is not common to have but a black EFT is very very common.
I would offer two bbls and probably an old bvo item, i think this is fair because Grand tiara is very rare because in order to get it you need these five bears to get it so i believe that would be a fair trade for grand tiara.
Why do you want to be a TI?:Because i think i can help people who are stuck and don't know the right decision to make in trades, i also think i would help keep everything right in the Trading section and also so theres no begging or fighting.

Thanks Goodluck Everyone (:

Last edited by Izzy♥Soccer! on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
hella fab
hella fab
Featured Member
Featured Member

My BearBucks : 6367

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsABBY!:O Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:32 pm

BP Username: ThisIsAbby!:O
BABV Username: AbbyPeaceBear194
No, because the pastel yellow BBL is a more rare item. The Red BBL is quite common. The person who is recieving the Yellow BBL will be getting the better trade.

Is this trade fair to you??-- This trade isn't fair. The manager item plus 2 BBL's is already unfair and by adding everything else it is very unfair. Manger items are VERY rare. The person recieving the manger, 2 BBL, 2 EFTS, and 1 small item is getting the better trade.
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: The person recieving the black EFT is getting the better trade. Both of those EFT's are desireable colors, but the black one is just a little more rare.
Well I just recieved a Grand Tiara, so what I offered for it was a Light Pink BBL, and Light [Not Default] Blue BBL, and two old bvo. This was fair because all of the items offered were rare, and it was a fair trade to both of us.
Why do you want to be a TI?: I want to be a TI because first off, I LOVE trading! Also I think this would be a great way to be able to work my way up and hopefully one day become a Mod or Chat Mod on BP. This is basically my way to start being staff and to just take on a small responsibility, and if I do well, then maybe one day I could be able to take care of something larger. Thanks for this great opportunity! [:
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana♥Dahvie Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 pm

BP Username: xAna-Hashbrown<3
BABV Username: AnaGiggly52
My pastel yellow bbl for someone's Red bbl. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? i would think its fair... but if it wasnt and i REALLY wanted the red bbl and i knew mine was rarer id prolly trade it so it really depends on the other persons opinion for both questions ::

My grand tiara for for someone's yellow bbl,light pink bbl, 2 efts, 1 small item, and manager item? ~ Why or why not?? Who gets the better trade? it sounds about fair because for the grand tiara you need 4 bears and i think you can only buy 1 now, but in the amount of items it sounds like a scam because you cant trade all that OR bearmail all that at once so id say no and youd be getting the better trade ::

My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: it sounds pretty fair and even because im pretty sure you got to choose colors or efts when they were availible
If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?: probably 1 manager item, a rare psi, and an eft because the manager item would be like 2 rare psis and a current psi is like a current bvo item so an old psi would be about an old bvo item and they would equal to about 3 rare bears and 1 current bear... im not sure im not good at math LOL

Why do you want to be a TI?: well for one thing i want a colored name but thats not the reason LOL. well i dont really wanna hear "WAAAAAAAAAAA I WAS JUST SCAMMED" because thats not very fun sad but SOMEONE is gonna get the job so i know i wont be hearing much of that anymore soo idk.. the odds of me getting this job are slim so idk im just gona try Razz

Last edited by xAna-Hashbrown<3 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Ana♥Dahvie
Ana♥Dahvie
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 2046

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasey(: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:47 am

BP Username: - Kasey(:
BABV Username: - KaseyCute31
- The One who gets the Pastel Yellow, because Pastel Colors are very rare, and the red BBl caps are very common in BABV,
: the one who trades the Grand Tiara, Because All those items for 1 item ? thats ridculus, cause there rare items, Old Bvo, Baseball Caps {some bears are retired [;} The Manager items the most RAREST items on BABV so just 1 of those is already UNFAIR, Two Baseball caps would be the fair trade just those and the 2 efts and 1 small items and not manager item
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: Actually I think maybe both, but Black EFT is very common for EFTS, and Dark Blue is not that common. so both!
: I would offer, 2 Baseballcaps because its hard to get Baseball bears , and to get grand tiara you need 5 bears which are retired, so i think thats fair !
Why do you want to be a TI?: - I can make all of the trades are fair and no one is scamming, and everyone is falling the rules, also i'm very good at trading [i trade alot] so yep! [:

Good luck everyone!

Kasey(:
Kasey(:
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by lizard Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:53 pm

BP Username: LizzieGoRAWR!:D
BABV Username: Lizzielotsofluv95
I think it is a fair trade, if you really wanted red, and the other person really wanted yellow, because they are the same item. But at the same time, it could be an unfair trade, because pastel yellow is not a commen as red is, so it might be unfair. It's just like eft's, I wouldn't trade a rare colored eft, such as teal, for a default blue eft, because you see them everywhere, even if they ARE the same piece of clothing, it all depends on the rarity of the colors, and what YOU want ;D. Personally, I would not do that trade because I like the color pastel yellow, and I'm not a big fan of the color red. But it all depends on what you want [:
Is this a fair trade to you??-- My grand tiara for for someone's yellow bbl,light pink bbl, 2 efts, 1 small item, and manager item? ~ Why or why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: You get the better trade this time, because grand tiara is somewhat considered a 'manager item', so it's wouldn't be fair for them to give a manager item, 2 bbl, 2 efts, and another item just for the grand tiara, you would have to add some more things, or they culd take off some of their other items. Because all those items for just the tiara, that's just not fair at all ;D. So, not at all. Like I said above, I would probably add something for the manager item, and have them take some of the other items off, because it just isn't a fair trade for them, even if they say it is, because you have to make sure you are making a fair trade as well Razz.
Is this trade fair to you??-- My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: I personally wouldn't do that trade, just because dark blue is a hard color to find, but again, it all depends on what you want, because the items have the same value here. Razz It could be a fair trade, depends on the color you want, but black is a more common color than dark blue, so I would have to say that the person trading black, has the better deal [:
If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?: I would offer a couple items for a grand tiara. I might offer 2-3 bbl caps, since they are pretty rare, but to get the grand tiara you needed to get like 5 bears, so that makes the value of it pretty high Razz. I would possibly trade either; 2 bbl (rare-ish colors), + a psi/old bvo, OR, if they don't think that's fair for them, possibly 3 bbl, (but not so rare of colors) Razz
Why do you want to be a TI?: I want to be a TI because I love trading, and I am on babv EVERY day trading, so I know a lot about fair trades and what-not xD. I love to help people, and I am constantly checking the forum, so I would be sure to catch unfair trades in the trading section. I am also a very respectful member :3 so I would take my job seriously, and get done all that needs to be done! Razz

Thanks for giving this opportunity <3
~Lizzie

Last edited by LizGoRAWR:D on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
lizard
lizard
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 8462

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 pm

BP Username: Epic
BABV Username: Andrew2hip165
My pastel yellow bbl for someone's Red bbl. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: Both do because Red is a favorite color for the bbl and pastel colors are like a color that you barley see everyday

Is this trade fair to you??-- Yes because the grand tiara is a very rare item and you would have to offer alot for it and that is alot of rare items they are offering.
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: Both because black and dark blue are almost the same color
If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?: I would say 3 bbls because I have seen the grand tiara and how much people want them. and the bbl people want but not as much as the grand tiara

Why do you want to be a TI?: Because alot of Bp members have been scammed in trades and I would want all BP members to have fair trades :)

Good luck everyone :)

Epic
Epic
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2209

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:42 pm

BP Username: ❀Clare❀
BABV Username: ClareCityStyle24
My pastel yellow bbl for someone's Red bbl. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: the person who gets the pastle yellow bbl gets the better trade red is a very commen color and pastle yellow is a very rare color pastle colors are loved by many and is very hard to get

My grand tiara for for someone's yellow bbl,light pink bbl, 2 efts, 1 small item, and manager item? ~ Why or why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: No, it is not fair. the person who trades grand tiara gets the better deal the 2 bbls and the manage item is super fair since you have to be a manger of a babv store to get that item you only have to buy a few bears for the grand tiara getting the efts and the small items is icing on the cake!

My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: No, this is not fair. the person who gets the dark blue EFT gets the better trade and it is not fair dark blue is a hard color to find black is very commen and i see it alot of them
If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?: i have got a few grand tiaras in my life i think 3 bbls . i think this is fair because grand tiara is a harder to get item and the gem bears you get it from was only avalible at selected stores and baseball bears are at selected stores in america but are less value and of course the color of the bbls matter in the trade i think a less rare color and 2 rare colors is fair. and i think a smaller value manager item because they are both hard to get

Why do you want to be a TI?: I think i can really help people with trades i have a 5 year experiance trading on babv and have made VERY great deals in the past and love trading i feel i would really be a great help if i get accepted to this position. i can tell when people are scamming and i have never ever scammed anyone and would never want anyone to get scammed so my advice would be honest and trustworthy

Last edited by ❀Clare❀ on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:30 am

BP Username: Rachel♥

BABV Username: RachelBigHugs200

My pastel yellow bbl for someone's Red bbl. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? No. Pastel colors are very rare, and red is a default color, which is easier to get. Red is a common color, and pastel's are very rare. And the person who was offered the pastel yellow bbl is the better trade.

My grand tiara for for someone's yellow bbl,light pink bbl, 2 efts, 1 small item, and manager item? ~ Why or why not?? Who gets the better trade? Yes. Cause they're both trading for the sam amount of rareness and the person who offered the grand tiara get's the better trade cause there are more rares.

My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: The person who was offered the dark blue eft cause, there aren't many dark blue eft's out there and black is a pretty common color.

If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?: I would offer a scout sash. They're both the same amount of rareness and it'd be fair for all of us.

Good luck to all who entered!
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Post by ZER0 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 am

BP Username: ZER0

BABV Username: AlbertGroovy

Yes it is. It is because they are the same items but they are only different colours. Its's not like one of them os more rare then the other.

I don't think this is a even trade because one thing is more rare then the other. I think the person who gets the better trade is the grand tiara

My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::

Its is because they are the same item. the only difference is that they are different colours. For a grand tiara i would give rare bear head slippers.

Why do you want to be a TI?: I want to be a TI because I LOVE healping people out nd i would love to have a job here and to be part of the team. A team of friends and people I can trust.
ZER0
ZER0
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by xTayIsh-Cool<3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm

BP Username:xTayIsh-Cool<3
BABV Username:TaylarAllHeart72
It is a fair trade because there the same item but your jsut trading one for another color
Yes, that is a fair trade because the Grand Tiara is a very rare item and usually anyone wouldtrade anything for it.
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::Yes, it is fair because the both are the exact same item but your just trading one for another color
xTayIsh-Cool<3
xTayIsh-Cool<3
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerOfTheSage:D Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:03 pm

BP Username: Powerofthesage:D
BABV Username: SageGoalieBear3
Well in my opinion, it depends the citizen. What color they would like the BBL, a BBL is a BBL just diffrent colors. Each citizen has a favorite color and prefers that item in the color they wish. so it overall depends. But i think it's not much of a fair trade since pastel colors are rare but as i said, depends which colors they like ;) Is this a fair trade to you??--
This is an unfair trade. All those rare items for a grand tiara isn't enough. The better trade would go to the one offering the grand tiara as its not enough to offer
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? :: Well i would say this is an excellent trade, being fair. trading an EFT for another EFT color is great depending which color the citizens like ;D lol but i say this is very fair.
Hmmmmm, id probably offer 2 BBL caps, bunny glasses, and green dino shoes. A grand tiara is very rare and takes 5 bears to recieve it so it makes it harder to get it. So thats why my offer is rare, to even it out :3
Why do you want to be a TI?: I want to be a TI because everyone should be fair with their trades. Making unfair trades isn't right and you don't want to trick members into accepting an unfair trade. This is an important job and i would take it seriously. I am respecful when it comes to speaking with members, and i am very kind too :3 i try my best to be active and i would love to be a TI and help trading members out ;D
PowerOfTheSage:D
PowerOfTheSage:D
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 644

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle ;33 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:30 am

BP Username: Waffle ;33
BABV Username:IvonneSopawsome1
My pastel yellow bbl for someone's Red bbl. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? : Well I Think That Pastel Yellow Is A harder Color To find And Red Is Most Easy.So I Wouldn't Consider That As a fair trade even though there both bbl's.
My grand tiara for for someone's yellow bbl,light pink bbl, 2 efts, 1 small item, and manager item? ~ Why or why not?? Who gets the better trade? : Hmm 2 Bbl's?! I Love My Grand Tiara But I Think Its Very fair Your Getting 2 Bbl's! (:
My dark blue EFT {embroided flower top} for someone's black EFT. ~ Why or Why not?? Who gets the better trade? ::Like I Said Before There Both Retired Item,But The Dark Blue Is harder To Find.Black Is A Casual Color you See Around Babv Alot.
If you were offering for a Grand Tiara, what would you offer? Why do you think this is fair?: Maybe a Light Pink bbl One Retired Bearville outfitters Item. An 2 manager Items
Why do you want to be a TI?I Would Like To Be A TI Because Im new Here And I Wouldnt Want Anyone To get Cheated Out During Trades.

Past deadline, entry is not valid.
~Cloud/Forum Mod
Waffle ;33
Waffle ;33
Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down