BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ]

+16
JaneIshMe♥
Zion
DemetriaZeroBear
hella fab
Caitlin
♥BlueRainbow
ZoeyLaMars
ThisIsABBY!:O
Betty♥1D
Jeanna
KaitLuvsDonkeys;D
EmilyThaMaster:O
Mikayla
maybear2☆9
gabi
MeBeJennifer;3
20 posters

Go down

[ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ] Empty [ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ]

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:29 pm

[ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ]

Staffies<3
--
Admins!(:

Test~ Hay Mr.K (: You're an amazing creator of this amazing site and I just thank you SO much for promoting me to this amazing job! <3333 I cannot thank you enough, but you're like a fun-filled, UK sista to meee (: Thanks so much budddieeeee!!!! <333
Kieran~ I honestly don't know you so well, but I know you enough to call you mah broom-obsessed, smarticle, forum-nerd buddy! (:
That's a compliment, btw. ;DDD You've helped with us all on forums, I'm sure of that! ;D
Clay~MAH WAR BUDDIE, YO! ;DD YOU'RE SO AMAZING AND YOU'RE LIKE MY BEST BUDDY SISTA EVA! ;DD You're an amazing person and I hope to get even better friends with this chair-lovin', writer-chick, crazy, fun, war fighta, gurlie! <33 LYLAS!

Forum Mods(:

Alice-You're an amazing person! You were a wonderful addition to the Mods, and don't think you're annoying, cause everyone is! ;D
Haha, you're a wonderful friend and keep being awesome! ;D
Jeanna- OHMAIBIEBALOVINFRIEND! ;D You're my first budday to ever talk to online, and you're just amazingly funny and nice! (:
Not to mention having a major case of Bieber Fever! ;) You're my bud and a sister to meee! <33
Adi- OHMAIGOOSH! Adalia! You are so amazingly nice, smart and funny! You're an amazing writer and you're an amazing friend!
I totally relate to you and I understand what you're going through!

ChatMods(:

Hannah- I don't know you so well, but I know you're an amazing chat mod and you totally deserve your job 100%!
Keep being awesome n' the awesomely crazy you are! ♥
Priscilla- You're such a nice and generous person, it's pure amazingly-awesomeness! ;D
You're very generous with your contests, and I hope to get to know you better! <33
Cloud- You ARE tha bomb! ;D You're an amazing crazy gurlie that just loves being you! (; Enjoy yourself and you're one of mah best buddays (:

GraphicAssistants<3

Betty- Your GIFs are definetly what I admire you for! ;D Not only that, but you're super talented and nice! Thanks for bein' a great buddy (:
Emily-Riya! You're incredibly talented and I do love your graphics! I think you're awesome and wonderful! Hope to get to know ya better! ~Jenni;D
Gabi- YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING PERSONN! ;D I love your graphics and just everything, and you're just awesome!! ;D
Wonderful behavior, kindness, everything. (: You be a great buddy to me! ;D
Kaitlyn- MAH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS BUDDAY!! ;DD I finally found someone that watches it! ;D
Haha, I love your graphics and you're just a pure amazing person! <333

Members<33
--

Abby- You're really awesome and even though I barely know you, I know you enough to say you're an amazing person! <33
Blue- You're an amazing person and friend! Sorry for your demotion and all that's happened,
but I hope you understand (: Mah ykw budday and all! ;D <33
Bubbles- I adore your style of graphics and everything! I don't know you so well but I still think you're mah buddy! (:
Clare- We've had those ups n' downs, but you're still an awesome person. (: <33
Izzy- I know how much you love soccer, and you're just so fun to be around! (:
Lizzie- You're an awesome friend and though I barely know you, I know you enough to call you one of mah buddies (:
Lulu- I know you from some other places, but idk if you know me, but I think you're incredibly nice and funny!
You're an awesome friend and all that! ;DD
May- You're such a fun bubbly energetic gurlie!! ;DD I think you're an awesome little chick and just fun to be around! ;D
Mikayla- Nerd! ;DD I love nerds! ;D Haha, You're an amazing person and you're just awesome! ;D <33
Emily{OMGChick}- OMG! I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK! ;D <33 You're amazing and I love your graphics! <33
Wonderful celeb blends nd I'm totally jelly of them ;D
Tay- Hay gurll! ;D You're an awesome friend and cool in your own little way! ;D <33
Zoey{WheeShnawww}- You're so energetic, fun, and just awesomely coolio! ;D You're bubbly and fun! (: Wonderful gurlie! <33

Everyone of BP is considered a friend to me, and you all are just amazing! Thank you all for making my experience here joyful and awesome! <33
*Sorry if I've missed your name! ): Please just post and I'll make sure to add it! ;D*
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

[ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ] Empty Re: [ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ]

Post by gabi Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 pm

AWWWWWWWHHHH <3 ;D I Will Be Making Graphics Once My Graphic Computer Is Working Again Razz As A GA You Highly Try To Avoid Viruses Because When You Scan Your Comp. It Takes A Good 24hrs Razz So Hopefully I Can Make More And Show You!! x3 Btw UR AN AWESOME PERSON <3 ;D
gabi
gabi
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 358

Back to top Go down

[ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ] Empty Re: [ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ]

Post by maybear2☆9 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Aww... Thank you jenni. :D I read part of it, but that is awesome. Thanks jenni.
I am glad someone can see that sometimes I can be fun to be around, not always boring and annoying. Razz
Means ALOT jenny, to have a great feedback to our great bearville place after like years.. Razz
[ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ] 2466222028 [ -Jenni's Feedback~Members'n'All♥- ] 2228416628 yay jenni. :D

Btw, I am no little little... Chick?? Razz lol... I am normal Razz

Last edited by maybear2☆9 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Awwh :'DD thank ya jenni ;DD
Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyThaMaster:O Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Awhhhhh(: Ily too Jenni!! (:
Thank you Jenni!!
And don't be jealous because your AMAZING at graphics.
Im speaking from the heart here (:
You're such a great friend and I'm so glad I'm baaaaack! <3
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1517

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitLuvsDonkeys;D Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Aww ;D PRETTY LITTLE LIARS FOREVAS! Yhur one of my besties on here Jenni <3 lylas!
KaitLuvsDonkeys;D
KaitLuvsDonkeys;D
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 pm

awww <33 thanks jenni! <33 i will always know you as the pander, graphic, artistic talented AMAZING girly [: you are def one of my first best friends from forums, thanks for the fun <33
amazing feedback, i appreciate the love.<3
also, i apologize in advance, for justin bieber being all i cant talk about. xD cant cure bieber fever. rofl <3
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty♥1D Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Your soo kind Jenni Razz
I wish I could pay you back xD
Betty♥1D
Betty♥1D
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 818

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsABBY!:O Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Awh thanks! [:
I don't know you that much either, but I can say, you're pretty amazing too Jenni! (:
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoeyLaMars Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 pm

AWWW *blush* LMBO
Yhur Fantastic Jenz LYLAS! :DD
Thanks So Much (:
ZoeyLaMars
ZoeyLaMars
Pawsome Bear

My BearBucks : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 am

Awwhhh! ♥️
I understand, yes, I do. :3 {Razz} {seriously tho,}
Yhur so sweet. ♥️
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlin Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:17 am

I like this
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

Post by hella fab Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Lol awesome feedback your incredible and awesome to be around <33
hella fab
hella fab
Featured Member
Featured Member

My BearBucks : 6367

Back to top Go down

Post by DemetriaZeroBear Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 am

um, thats nice for those who get feedbacked alot..
DemetriaZeroBear
DemetriaZeroBear
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Zion Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 am

you forget me.

Removed spam double post. Please do not do a one worded post nor double posting.
Jeanna/Mod
Zion
Zion
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneIshMe♥ Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:17 am

That is great feedback! I understand that you didn't put me, Yep we're not really friends D:
JaneIshMe♥
JaneIshMe♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Starla2hip56 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:25 am

You forgot me
:| sad
Starla2hip56
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1109

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahLoveable Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Guysss, i'm sure Jenni couldn't have put everyone;)
Awh, Jenni! Thanks! I hope i get to know you better!<3<3
HannahLoveable
HannahLoveable
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

My BearBucks : 916

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 pm

@ZJ, Starla, && Jane --
I know I'me not a mod, but remember Jenni can't put in everybody in her feedback, it could be because yhu joined after she made this, or she doesn't know yhu well.
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 pm

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER i have always wanted to know what you have thought of me jenni
your a SUPER awesome person!!!

it was very sweet of you to write all these nice things about people
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia♥ Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:42 pm

You seem to,love your friends <3
I'm sure everyone will appreciate it :DD
Sophia♥
Sophia♥
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum