BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An important note To: Everyone From: Glo

+18
EmilyThaMaster:O
lulu
Mikayla
KaitLuvsDonkeys;D
þhöêßê
cassieandriea
Jeanna
DemetriaZeroBear
Caitlin
peach rays bri
Princess Spring
HannahLoveable
JoelyPawsitive
JaneIshMe♥
xColor_Me*Cloud
maybear2☆9
♥BlueRainbow
♥Glo
22 posters

Go down

An important note To: Everyone From: Glo  Empty An important note To: Everyone From: Glo

Post by ♥Glo Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:33 am

Well, this is it. I'm leaving BP. I won't be checking back at all, in fact-- my account will be banned or deleted, too. I joined BP on January 26th, 2011. I've stayed on this site for about a year (18 months/77 weeks/538 days). A lot of memories have taken place here, even thought it's just a website online. In fact-- to me, it felt like not only a website, but a family. There have been many hiatuses for me, meaning I've been inactive for some periods of times, then back on again. But either way- it's been great being here.

However, I can't continue to spend excessive amounts of time online. Starting September 6th (my birthday & first day of school), I'll be going into a much higher expectation school (I'm not going to college or anything-- I'm not that old). I'll be going from one school where I could slack off a little, to something bigger where I have to try my hardest, meaning stay away from the computer a little.

I won't be buying Build-a-Bears anymore, nor really spending my money there. I'm growing up a lot, & I have many new interests. I'll be giving most of my bears to some children or my soon-to-be-born nephew. I'll be busy with school, studying a lot and babysitting.

It's the time of my life where I explore my interests & passions-- when things I liked become things I hate & vice versa (I can assure you I don't hate BABW or anything). I certainly believe that you're never too old for anything, but I do believe that the things you liked when you were smaller won't always be what you "love" forever. Unfortunately, BABW isn't quite one of those for me. I don't feel too old for this or anything-- but it's not so much my passion anymore. Over the years, it faded away. I'd go to BABW several times a year to only a few times a year to only on my birthdays to... well, never.

I'll be keeping a bear or two for memories of BABW. I'll write "Bearville.com" and "BearvillePlace.com" on the paws. I might check back on BP in around 2 years to see if it's still up & maybe you guys will still remember me.

I figured it's time to move on. I have a life to focus on now. It was really nice knowing so many of you for so long. It was like a journey... online, I guess. (: I won't be going on Bearville often either, but if you want to contact me, just bearmail GloriaHappyHeart and I might be on every month or two there to reply. For BP, I will have my account permanently taken away.

As for now, hope BP.com is passed down for a long time. I'm really excited to see what happens in my life now (: Well-- bye everyone! It was nice! :) It really was a journey!

Thanks for everything, BearvillePlace.

Last edited by ♥gloasaur on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
♥Glo
♥Glo
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 17722

Back to top Go down

An important note To: Everyone From: Glo  Empty Re: An important note To: Everyone From: Glo

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 am

Glo... D: I'll miss yhu.. Yhu were one of my bestest friends here, and I wish yhu a great life.
Good luck in school, and hope yhu achieve many things...
I'll miss yhu. -
Last clear;;
[21:37:56] Messages cleared by ♥️gloasaur
[21:37:58] BlueIshHere♥️ has logged into the on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 pm
[21:38:01] @ BlueIshHere♥️ : Haii glo. :3
[21:38:20] @ ♥️gloasaur : that was my last time clearing the chatbox ^_^
[21:38:29] @ ♥️gloasaur : feels good (:
[21:38:31] ♥️gloasaur has logged off the chat on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 pm
-
Cry We will miss yhu! Cry
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

An important note To: Everyone From: Glo  Empty Re: An important note To: Everyone From: Glo

Post by maybear2☆9 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 am

Oh wow.... I remember I wanted to know you a little more. A little more as an online member, an online friend, but since your gonna go for your amazing life, I totally understand.
I got to say I will miss ya even though I didn't see ya on alot but yeah. I got to say I will miss ya. I wish for ya to have an Amazing life along with friends, family, your own family, kids, and so on our your family tree. Life holds so many great moments. I just want to let ya know to be sure to have a grea time. You will be missed around many times. And like blue and others will say, wish for ya to reach many of your goals in life. Have an amazing time.
An important note To: Everyone From: Glo  2228416628 btw, happy birthday to you even though you might not be here for it for many people on here to tell you that, but have a great time. An important note To: Everyone From: Glo  2228416628

Last edited by maybear2☆9 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by xColor_Me*Cloud Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 am

Glo,
You've been a friend to everyone here.
You're an amazing member, a great graphic designer, and a great friend to me.
I understand how you just grow out of things.
♥♥We won't forget you♥♥

I wrote a song:
You always knew just what to say, knew just the words to make my day. When you laughed, I laughed. When I cried, you cried too. Now you say it's time to move along, but know that I'll miss you.You wanna move on, so I'll be strong. Keep you in my memory, and I will not forget. You will stay with me, guide me through the bad times, and rejoice in the good. You will continue to remind me to act the way I should. I will love in honor of you, and share the stories you have told. Remember all the jokes, the advice, and how good it was to know you. I'll miss you...
xColor_Me*Cloud
xColor_Me*Cloud
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

My BearBucks : 1869

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneIshMe♥ Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:51 am

Awhh, bye Glo ): I'll miss you.. I didn't know you that much but I you're a really awesome friend. I hope you achieve your goald in school and get a college degree ;) Hope you go on tomorrow morning.. No one ever said goodbye sad
JaneIshMe♥
JaneIshMe♥
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by JoelyPawsitive Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 am

:'( Awwwwwwwwh Bye Glo, I dont know you well but Im sure we would have been great friends :')
JoelyPawsitive
JoelyPawsitive
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahLoveable Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 am

Glo, Good Luck in your future! You will do great, get a great job, and so on,
I didn't know you very well, but i DO know, you was a very, very, sweet girl,
Therefore i will never forget you! Bye Glo, Have a nice life in the real world! xDDD
HannahLoveable
HannahLoveable
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

My BearBucks : 916

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Spring Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm

awh bye Glo,have a good future to your life sad I hope you have fun in your new school, and hope you make new friendstoo :) Well this is da goodbye. *Princess yells when glo when glo walked away, " Have a good life and always be safe and try to make new friends*

Oh wait glo, happy birthday!!! I wish I could celebrate it in bp but lets say it in here may your wishes come true!!!
Princess Spring
Princess Spring
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by peach rays bri Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh my goodness.
Glo!<3
i completely respect your decion, but just remember when life gets bad, we will always be here.
I wont forget you, and im sure a lot of people wont.
So my request in your graphic shop wont ever be completed? Razz
ohkayz.
bye, glo Cry
peach rays bri
peach rays bri
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 4568

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitlin Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Don't worry about it, Glo.
Although I've known you forever, who knows, a lot of people might feel the same way in a few years. v_v
Thank you for all your work on BP, though. :O
Goodbye(:

Last edited by TestAwesome! on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caitlin
Caitlin
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 10042

Back to top Go down

Post by DemetriaZeroBear Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Awehh. I didn't know you at all, so it stinks your leaving before I could meet you!
DemetriaZeroBear
DemetriaZeroBear
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Aww!): I'll miss you forevs Glo!<33
I will definitely NEVER forget you, you were such a unique girl, so kind, and someone whom I can trust. (:
Good luck with your future & life! Always look around you and see the beautiful nature..
I respect this decision, like Test, I might feel the same way. (especially for me, haha, AVID class Dx)
Always focus on being the best you can be and make us proud. (:
Don't forget to have fun!

And maybe when you read this...or maybe again..in a year or so..
I'll still be your buddy. <3 And I hope this and the other wonderful comments cheer you on.

sad I'll miss you. ♥️
:hello: Never forget. ♥️
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by cassieandriea Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:10 pm

glo,,

we never did talk much but you were always my inpiration at graphics. you made me want to try and see ifi could do it. i will NEVER forget you glo <33 hopefully one day you come back and take a look and see how all is doing. have a wonderful and succesful life <33 you are going place,glo,big places <33

{{and the last of clays humor Razz}}

that last line was from monte carlo Razz

- clay<3333
cassieandriea
cassieandriea
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1847

Back to top Go down

Post by þhöêßê Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm going to miss you! ♥
I hope you enjoy life and have happiness always :3
Bye D:
þhöêßê
þhöêßê
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by KaitLuvsDonkeys;D Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Glo, your one of the best admins BP will ever have. You were so cool and collected, and rock at graphics. However, I understand, Im reaching that part of life where you just have to grow up. :/ Its sad. Ive taken quite a few breaks from it all, so I know its getting near. Take care, and know that you'll always be in our hearts :)
KaitLuvsDonkeys;D
KaitLuvsDonkeys;D
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Omigosh i'm crying. D: i'll miss you glo!!! everyone will miss you!! ;[ :'(
Mikayla
Mikayla
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 1761

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Glo,
I will miss you very much. I didn't really know you much but I talked to you most of the times whenever I got a chance to. You were one of the best admins on BP. You took full responsibility of what you had to. You are a great friend!
We'll miss you very much. sad I hope you enjoy your life. I understand what you are going through, some people will go through this.
Take care, and you'll always be a prat of BP, and just in our hearts. ♥️

Bye :[
lulu
lulu
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyThaMaster:O Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 pm

A very wise man once said, "Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends."

Although I didn't know you very well, I completely respect your decision. I felt the same way a while ago. And as much of you know, I took a VERY long break from the computer (Almost a year!) I know it was the right decision, and I'm very glad that I found the problem in my heart to really find the courage to leave my good friends, and go live my life.

I think what you're doing is very brave. Not many people can do what you're doing. Leave something that they once loved, that they loved so much that they practically committed their life to the computer and ended up wasting the good life away. I think it's good for everyone to take a break. Go outside and live your life. Make sure that you cherish the moment. And maybe you are leaving your friends, maybe you are leaving something that you loved so much. But you know its worth it. You know that, and my self speaking, I'm so proud of you for doing that.

Again, I know I barely knew you. In fact, maybe I only met you once or twice, but I wanted to let you know that I completely respect your opinion, and as a person who has almost done the exact thing as you, I'm really proud of you. But most importantly, I'm gonna miss you. <3

Good luck in everything you do, and I hope you have a wonderful and joyful life.
-Emily
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 1517

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 pm

I Respect Your Choice If It Means Better For You I'm Happy. Just To Know You're Going To Be Doing Better In Life Makes Me Happy. I Will Truly Miss You. Do Good In School ;D

Good Bye <3

Sincerely,
Gabi
gabi
gabi
BP Moderator
BP Moderator

My BearBucks : 358

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Cry Cry I'll miss you so much! (Too bad your not here to put me on the layout you said..) Jkj jk! OMG sad That whole entire post is heartbreaking.. we'll miss you so much GLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

OHMAHPOOPIEHAEDS DD;;
I'LL MISS YOU GLO!!! Cry
I NEVER TALKED TO YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU WERE SUCH A BIG PART ON BP!! D;
YOU WERE SO TALENTED AND AMAZING.. YOU WERE MY BUDDY! D;
I'll miss you SOO much!! Cry
Have a wonderful life..! I'll NEVER forget you!! xxxYour ol' buddy, Jenni♥️
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by hella fab Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:01 am

Glo, i know i havent known you long at all but you were such a great friend, you made me all those graphics and im so thankful, i totally respect your decision, have a great life i will NEVER forget you<3

i will miss you so much<3

~izzy<3
hella fab
hella fab
Featured Member
Featured Member

My BearBucks : 6367

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum