BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]]

+4
♥Alicee
lizard
KaitLuvsDonkeys;D
MeBeJennifer;3
8 posters

Go down

[[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] Empty [[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]]

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 pm

So, since I'm now fully charged for the new BP Mag/Newspaper -- I NEED to get a co-editor! ;D
{P.S. - There will be ONE co-editor for the BP Mag and one for the Newspaper..!}

So, fill this form out ;;

------

BP Name ::
Co-Editor of (BP Glam / BP News) ? ::
Example cover of your chosen editorial ::
Why do you want to be a co-editor of BP Glam or BP News? [3-5 sentences] ::
Why should I pick you? ::
Program(s) you use to make graphics ::

------

And post it below!!

DEADLINE ;; June 26, 2011
~I apoligize for the small alloted time slot, but I must get all the entries by the time I leave..!~
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

[[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] Empty Re: [[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]]

Post by KaitLuvsDonkeys;D Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 pm

BP Name ::Kaitlyn☮
Co-Editor of (BP Glam / BP News) ? ::BP Glam
Example cover of your chosen editorial ::[[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] Draftm13
Why do you want to be a co-editor of BP Glam or BP News? [3-5 sentences] :: Because I adore the magazine and it would be an extremely fun and educational experience for me.
Why should I pick you? :: I would be helpful, determined, and I would stick with it and do the job right.
Program(s) you use to make graphics ::
Gimp

KaitLuvsDonkeys;D
KaitLuvsDonkeys;D
Furbulous Bear

My BearBucks : 391

Back to top Go down

[[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] Empty Re: [[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]]

Post by lizard Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:28 pm

BP Name :: Lizzie;D
Co-Editor of (BP Glam / BP News) ? :: BP News
Example cover of your chosen editorial ::
Spoiler:
Why do you want to be a co-editor of BP Glam or BP News? [3-5 sentences] :: There are many reasons I would enjoy to be co-editor of Bp News. I am very active on both BP and BABV so I would have knowledge about what's going on around the forum and babv, which would help with editing the newspaper. I also enjoy making graphics and writing stories, so this would be a great way for me to express my creativity :}. This is something I would take a lot of time on, and get finished everything that I have to. I am very responsible, and I work well with others, so this would be a very fun, entertaining activity to do. Thanks for reading! ;D.
Why should I pick you? :: I am very responsible, I will get done what needs to be done. I am also great at writing, and This would be a perfect opportunity for me to express myself. I enjoy doing graphics as well. I love the BP Newspaper and it would be extremely fun to help design it :}.
Program(s) you use to make graphics :: Picnic, Fotoflexer, Lunapic, Sumo paint, Gimp.

Thanks! Razz
lizard
lizard
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 8462

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Alicee Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:13 pm

BP Name :: xRuby-Mrs.Owl♥️
Co-Editor of (BP Glam / BP News) ? :: BP News
Example cover of your chosen editorial :: [[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] Bpnews
Why do you want to be a co-editor of BP Glam or BP News? [3-5 sentences] :: Well, I'm quite exciteed about this because I LOVE THE BP NEWSPAPER. The BP Newspaper is a fantastic way for us to hear all about BP & Maybe a few BABV sneek peeks too! Being a computer-holic I run out of things to do, so this would fill me up like CRAZZAAYY. I am quite friendly & all that, and I love to tell people things! [yeahh, i have a BIG mouth! Razz]
Why should I pick you? :: Because I always donate lots of pages & I love reading the mags&newspapers, i'm quite well known on BP & i'm very friendly.
Program(s) you use to make graphics :: GIMP 2.6 & Paint.NET for Text.
♥Alicee
♥Alicee
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 1172

Back to top Go down

Post by ClareTS3Obsessed♦ Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:46 pm

BP Name :: ❀Clare❀
Co-Editor of (BP Glam / BP News) ? :: BP Glam
Example cover of your chosen editorial :: [[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] Maga and here is a little bit of the inside :D
[[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] Maga1
and another one
[[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] Gam
Why do you want to be a co-editor of BP Glam or BP News? [3-5 sentences] :: i love to help out and make things! :D
Why should I pick you? ::i think i should be the the co editop of Bp glam because i just got my TRAVELERS EYE magazine i made for a school project back i got an A+ so i am good at them and as you probably know graphics are everything to me! i have LOTS of free time that is why i am so active :D so i can do it for you any time and i could make it very quickly cause i am really fast

Program(s) you use to make graphics :: I wish i could say the name but it is a school program and is only avaibal to my school so that is why i have it sad sorry

Please consider my application :D

I know you will make the right decition you always do :D

Last edited by ❀Clare❀ on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
ClareTS3Obsessed♦
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 767

Back to top Go down

Post by xTayIsh-Cool<3 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:06 pm

BP Name :: xTayIsh-Cool<3
Co-Editor of (BP Glam / BP News) ? ::Bp Glam
Example cover of your chosen editorial :: [[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] 1W5iG
Why do you want to be a co-editor of BP Glam or BP News? [3-5 sentences] :: i am really good at fashion. i have a game for my dsi and it inspired me to be a fashion mag person. i this would be a good oppuritunity for me :]
Why should I pick you? :: I am pawsome when it comes to fashion
Program(s) you use to make graphics ::Photofiltre,gimp and sometimes picnik

Last edited by xTayIsh-Cool<3 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTayIsh-Cool<3
xTayIsh-Cool<3
Newsteam

My BearBucks : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:49 pm

BP Name :: Beth
Co-Editor of (BP Glam / BP News) ? :: Bp News
Example cover of your chosen editorial :: [[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] GYihGl
Why do you want to be a co-editor of BP Glam or BP News? [3-5 sentences] :: I would love to be the co editor cause I've been really better at graphics for the covers and stuff. I've always wanted this job and seems so fun. I would love to be a little more noticeable to bp: I also want to say goodluck to everyone who signs up (:
Why should I pick you? :: I've become great at graphics and my dad is on my state's news so I know everything about news and stuff
Program(s) you use to make graphics :: Mostly paint and tiny pic (: Simple as to squish a bug!

Last edited by Beth♥ on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 pm

BP Name :: BlueIshHere♥
Co-Editor of (BP Glam / BP News) ? :: BP Glam
[[ BP MAG - Search for the Co-Editor! ]] 412
Why do you want to be a co-editor of BP Glam or BP News? [3-5 sentences] :: I really want to be co-editor of BP Glam, because I love this mag!! Also, I love finding the latest fashion. I also loooooveee making graphics. :3
Why should I pick you? :: You should pick me because I am very experienced with making magazines and graphics. Also, I likee searching babv fashions.
Program(s) you use to make graphics :: Photofiltre
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum