BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Setting Sail

2 posters

Go down

Setting Sail Empty Setting Sail

Post by Evanbuddy16 Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Epilogue
    After becoming FVDD new Chief Evan and the gang solved a Friendship Valley crime, and were honored at an event! Soon after arriving, Julia was attacked, and almost died, Evan and Chief went to find an antidote to save her, and returned just in time to cure her, and catch the culprit. Now they set sail to fight the wretched Pink Beard!

Chapter 1
    Briefing
    Julia stood on the deck of the ship, and took a deep breath, the fresh sea air felt good to her. The glistening water below was so bright; this was her first time out since she’d been in the hospital only a week ago. She turned to see Me walking up from under the deck dressed like a pirate.
    “You aren’t seriously going to wear that?” she asked sarcastically
    “Well of course, we’re going sailing… On a pirate ship!” I replied
    “Suit yourself.”
    “I already did.” I replied laughing
    “Funny.” She replied giving me a hug
    Grace threw her luggage on board along with Zoe’s making a huge crash
    Zed walked up with Kieran, and Alpha hooked to a leash.
    “Hey gang. Welcome to the SS Camelot, Now normally we’d have to hoist the sails, and do other work for the ship, BUT, this ship is computerized, and allows us to control the ship, from one central computer located by the ships wheel. Sleeping quarters are below deck, and I’ll be in the captain’s quarters if anyone needs me. Any Questions?”
    “Uh yeah… Is this sea air going to frizz out my hair?” asked Zoe brushing her hair down
    “It might, mine gets frizzy a little frizzy when it is humid outside.” Answered Julia
    “Mmmm well I guess I’ll have to get over It.” she replied
    Zoe’s phone began to ring, “I’ve got to take this.” She said running off of the boat
    “Who’s calling her?” asked Julia putting her hair into a pony tail
    “I think it’s the dude from Welcoming Party where Julia went down.” Said Grace
    “Oh yeah! I saw him!” I replied to Grace. “But why is she…” I stopped for a moment and realized what was going on.
    Julia pulled me close, and whispered in my ear, “I think she is dating this boy, or at least likes him.” I stood still for a second.
    “Well ok then! Let’s be setting sail, all to shore that’s going to shore!” I said

Chapter 2
    The First Attack
    We set sail, and headed for open waters, I was steering the boat with Julia at my side. The rest of the gang below deck, I set the ship for autopilot and lay on the ship’s deck. I had changed my clothes on the account of; they were a bit too warm for this weather. I put my hands behind my head, and looked up at the sky. I looked next to me to see Julia. She smiled at me, and I pulled her closer while the wind blew around us. The sun was so bright, but the air wasn’t too hot. I put my arm around her, and there we feel asleep. When I finally came to the sun was setting, and Julia was staring at me.
    “What?” I asked
    “Nothing, I just love you.”
    “Well I love you too.” I said kissing her on the forehead.
    Zoe came above deck, and said, “What are you two doing up here, it’s almost dark.”
    Kieran bolted above deck breathing heavy
    “What’s wrong?”
    “Pirate ships three of them closing in fast!”
    I leaped up, and rang the warning bell; Julia ran below deck with Zoe, and pushed out the cannons with Grace’s help. Zed stood on deck watching for them.
    “BOW CANNONS!” I shouted
    Cannon fire filled the air as we caught the pirates off guard.
    “Julia take hold of the wheel, keep her steady!” I said running toward the front of the ship
    I pointed the keyblade at one of the ships, and shouted, “MEGA FLARE!”
    One ship burst into flames and sank; another sank by cannon fire, which left the big one. We fired everything we got Wizards fire, Keyblade magic, and cannon fire to crush this ship. It didn’t sink, but we’d broken the sails, which rendered it destitute. We pulled up next to it, and dropped all four anchors, and threw a board across to make a bridge. Upon arrival two pirates jumped out to attack us, Julia spun in front of me, and finished the two with two swings of her sword.
    “A bit aggressive are we today?” asked Zed
    “Nope, just been practicing my sword skills.” she said to Zed
    “Either way I liked it.” I said holding her hand, as we went below deck. Dead pirates lay everywhere. We passed a picture on the boat while searching for maps, and information we could use.
    “JESSIE AND CHIEF!?” I shouted
    “What where?” asked Grace
    “Yeah where?” said Zoe
    “Right here!” I continued
    “Take it off of the wall.” Ordered Julia
    “Yeah we can take it with us!” suggested Kieran

Chapter 3
    Rescue on a boat
    This Ship had the most beautiful below deck I’d ever seen! Velvet furniture, and Gold on everything, it seemed to be a flag ship.
    “Let’s not have this go to waste, Zed send this stuff to our ship.” I said pillaging through some papers
    “Will do after we leave!” said Zed
    “Found the map!” said Julia holding it up with a smile
    “Excellent work Princess!” I said taking it to read
    I looked the map over, and found the island
    Julia reached into the closets. “Oh I’m taking this, but I wonder why they had it….” From out of the closet came a beautiful red gown with gold stitching.
    “Wowzers! That is beautiful!” said Zoe looking at the stitching.
    Zed snapped his fingers, and the room went bare.
    “There all furniture and tapestry available now in the ship!” said Zed as he walked to the door
    At that moment there was three loud crashes. I drew my keyblade, and made Julia step behind me. Zoe ran to the door of the closet, and flung it open. Inside was a little girl. Julia stepped out from behind me.
    She crouched down and said, “Hi, I’m Julia.”
    The little girl didn’t budge, she kept her hands in front of her face, and backed further into the closet. Julia went in and picked her up.
    “Can you speak?” she asked caringly
    The little girl shook her head in a yes manor. Now this little girl had dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes, and she had tan skin just like Julia.
    “Jewels do you know this girl?”
    “Never seen her before why?”
    “She looks just like you, only smaller.”
    “Hmm I guess she does!”
    Julia carried her back to our ship, and I made sure we had everything with us. Grace and Zoe carried the dress across too, and Zed lit the ship on fire to sink, so nobody could find it. Julia had Zed magically send for some clothes for the little girl. She wore a red dress with gold stitching, just like the one she had pulled from the closet. Julia had an idea, if she put on the dress; it may calm the girl down enough for her to talk. Julia came out with the dress on and her dark brown hair in a hair band with a red flower on it.
    “Wow… Well don’t you look pretty.” I said dreamily
    “Yeah I feel pretty in it.” she said with a twirl
    “But I can’t just stand her looking pretty for you, I have to find out what the little girl has to say.” said Julia kissing me on the cheek.
    Julia walked into the room to find Zed, and a dragon!

Evanbuddy16
    Evanbuddy16
    Posting Bear

My BearBucks : 100

Back to top Go down

Setting Sail Empty Re: Setting Sail

Post by Emily♥ Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:46 pm

ongosh! your ah-mazin' evan keep up th good story!
    Emily♥
    Emily♥
    Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2016

Back to top Go down