BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amethyst Chapter 5 Book 1

2 posters

Go down

Amethyst Chapter 5 Book 1 Empty Amethyst Chapter 5 Book 1

Post by Adalia Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Chapter 5

The next day I woke up and did the usual. I grabbed my lunch and headed out the door yelling "Bye, Mom!" as I rushed to the bus stop. It was the main place I got my quiet time. It might be the only time I get some time alone, especially now since i'm the talk of the school. The bus came really early today! There was also a new girl at the bus stop, but she doesn't talk much at ALL. I think we might just get along well. When I got on the bus, it seems she didn't know where to sit, so I asked her if she'd like to sit with me. She sat down really quick, seems like she was shy. "Hi, you must be Amethyst. EVERYONE'S talking about you!" She said really nervous, like I might shoo her off because she's not good enough. "Yeah, it just happened one day, i'm still not even exactly sure why." I said, confusedly. "Haha, I think the students just took the chance while they could to get a nicer ruler for the school." "Yeah, I guess." I said really glad she wasn't so nervous around me anymore. We stopped talking for a while, and I stared out the window gazing at the trees passing by in fast motion with a tiny green blur. She took out a book and started reading. "What book is that?" I asked curiously but clearly bored. "Um, well, it's called Garden Of The Purple Dragon." She said nervously. "Cool, I love that book!" I said, as I remembered reading it previously about a week ago. She continued on reading, and I just looked out the window. I wish she would stop acting like that. I mean, I used to be in her same position, she should know that I wouldn't be mean. I'm FAR different from that. For now though, I think this is the start of something new! I hope she's in my class too, it doesn't look like she was in this school before.

Yup, sorry cliff hanger. Lol. Find out what happens next tomorrow evening when I write the next chapter, or if I decide to write it later!
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Amethyst Chapter 5 Book 1 Empty Re: Amethyst Chapter 5 Book 1

Post by maybear2☆9 Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:48 am

That was a good and happy chapter to me. lol
By the way, I wondered if you just randomly type in words to make a chapter on a spot or you actually wrote this story out before like in a book report or at a school or at your free time or something? Just wondering. And by the way, I can't wait to hear and read next chapters!
--way to go Ana Clare!!!!!!--
confetti
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 pm

maybear209 wrote:That was a good and happy chapter to me. lol
By the way, I wondered if you just randomly type in words to make a chapter on a spot or you actually wrote this story out before like in a book report or at a school or at your free time or something? Just wondering. And by the way, I can't wait to hear and read next chapters!
--way to go Ana Clare!!!!!!--
confetti

I write on the spot. I just do improv. Lol
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content