BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amethyst Book 1

3 posters

Go down

Amethyst Book 1 Empty Amethyst Book 1

Post by Adalia Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 am

Book Info:: Just a little to start you off before you continue reading. This is a book about a girl named Amethyst she doesn't believe in love, and is considered very much unique from the others. She's really shy so she barely makes friends, and gets picked on A LOT.

Chapter 1

"Sweetie, wake up!" My mom said enthusiastically. "I don't wanna go to school, mom! It's the worst place E-V-E-R." I said dragging out the letters. "Oh come on, Hon. It can't be THAT bad." Mom said as she sat by the side of her bed. "Come on, just give it one try, who knows? Maybe this year will be different." "No mom, it's never different, I always get picked on, and it's completely unfair! Sometimes I wish I could just scream my head off, but where would I be then?" I say dragging out the 'I'. "Well, just go get ready. I even got your outfit picked out, just like every first day of school." Mom said smiling. That made me feel a tiny bit better. My mom wasn't like any other moms at all. She actually knew what to pick out. I wore my beautiful locket with my mom, dad, and I all in a picture. My dad passed in the war a few years ago, I miss him seriously bad, but I know he would want me to be happy, that's just the way he was. I wore a white tank top with a striped Navy Blue and White sweater over it, Black Skinny jeans, and black ballet flats, with my Aeropostale purse for my backpack. I was NOT excited for school at all. "How am I going to stand this!" I practically asked myself. "Hon, your gonna be late for the bus! Better get going." I rushed downstairs grabbed favorite Dominican Republic bracelet on the way out, and rushed to the bus stop. I didn't expect to find anyone who'd talk to me there. I was walking across the small patch of grass where the boys at my bus stop play Football before the bus comes, which is about 45 minutes away, so I don't know WHY my mom said I was late, when all of a sudden, a Football hit me splat in the face! "Oww!!" I screamed. Just then I saw Evan running over to me. He was the first one to reach me. All four of they guys were hovering over me like I was dying or something. "Guys, I'm fine... but, um, could you maybe back up? I'm getting claustrophobic here." They all laughed and backed up. They NEVER made fun of me, they were kind of my friends. "So, you nervous about your first day of school?" Evan asked me while I was walking over to my usual tree where I listened to my iPod. "Um, not really." I blurted out, sounding a little unsure. In my head I was really saying...'What do you THINK! Of course i'm nervous! Clarissa and her crew are probably gonna annoy me until I practically die this year! Who knows, maybe they'll actually do that and do me a favor so I can NEVER see them again! Evan practically laughed knowing what I was thinking already. "Your really something Amethyst Brown." He said throwing the football towards his friends. "Well, you know i'd practically love to stay, but I got some guys over there to beat." He said laughing a little. Probably not knowing if i'd be sad because it's just another person who doesn't want to hang out with me. "Oh, that's alright." I say assuring him. I nudge him off to go and hang with his friends, actually kind of so I can listen to my iPod in peace. I kind of laugh at that. I notice something different in the way Evan was talking to me, but I can't quite make it out. Plus, while he's playing he almost misses every throw because he's staring at me. Hmm, weird. The bus finally arrives right on time, as usual. I'm the first to board because i'm closest to the bus, of course. I make my way far to the back, and sit alone practically. I don't like it back here, but it's better than being stared at weirdly in the front. I wonder how this day is going to go....

That's Chapter 1! Let me know If I should write more?? I might do some of chapter 2 tonight, and finish the rest bright and early in the morning. Lol. very happy
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Amethyst Book 1 Empty Re: Amethyst Book 1

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 am

Great story! Way better than mine! To get readers attention, you use strong vocabulary. I didn't use much vocabulary and enthusiasim in my story. Its pawsome!
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalia Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:27 am

RachelDaCupcake wrote:Great story! Way better than mine! To get readers attention, you use strong vocabulary. I didn't use much vocabulary and enthusiasim in my story. Its pawsome!

Thanks! It's probably since i've been story writing for a little over a year now. (: I could help you practice with vocabulary and your writing sometimes. It would be really fun for me! Lol. (:
Adalia
Adalia
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 2392

Back to top Go down

Post by maybear2☆9 Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:22 am

It's super well done Ana. Nice Jon. I liked everything about it. Can't wait for more and more!
confetti
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: