BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Warming Party

5 posters

Go down

Option5 House Warming Party

Post by RachelGoesRAWRツ Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey everyone! Join the fun at my partty on Sunday March 20, 2011 at 5:30 in the U.S.A. Go to the den Cub Camp , then go to RachelBigHugs200's cub condo house. I will be having a house warming party. Everyone is welcome. I just did a new complete make-over, and I wanted to celebearate it with everyone! Please come, bring presents PLEASE! The #1 gift I'm looking for is the Spring Time Hugs Bunny bunny glasses. Please get me anything from any where. All gifts are welcome. Bunny glasess is my biggest gift I've ever wanted. If you can give me bunny glasses, reply to me and try and make it two bunny glasses. Either one person get me them and another person, or the one person that has two can give me those. Send the bunny glasses at the party to RachelBigHugs200 and Grace4LeafClover1146. Hope you can come! If you need to know anything else about that party, please reply back. Thank you! See you all at the party! very happy :balloon:
RachelGoesRAWRツ
RachelGoesRAWRツ
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1615

Back to top Go down

Option5 Re: House Warming Party

Post by Emy Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:29 pm

RachelBigHugs200 wrote:Hey everyone! Join the fun at my partty on Sunday March 20, 2011 at 5:30 in the U.S.A. Go to the den Cub Camp , then go to RachelBigHugs200's cub condo house. I will be having a house warming party. Everyone is welcome. I just did a new complete make-over, and I wanted to celebearate it with everyone! Please come, bring presents PLEASE! The #1 gift I'm looking for is the Spring Time Hugs Bunny bunny glasses. Please get me anything from any where. All gifts are welcome. Bunny glasess is my biggest gift I've ever wanted. If you can give me bunny glasses, reply to me and try and make it two bunny glasses. Either one person get me them and another person, or the one person that has two can give me those. Send the bunny glasses at the party to RachelBigHugs200 and Grace4LeafClover1146. Hope you can come! If you need to know anything else about that party, please reply back. Thank you! See you all at the party! House Warming Party 650953 House Warming Party 946387
This is in the wrong section. It belongs in "Pawties", not "Universal Codes."
Emy
Emy
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 2213

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Moved to pawties hosted by members -kieran :)
Kieran
Kieran
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 8739

Back to top Go down

Option5 Yeah

Post by maybear2☆9 Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Sounds great big hugs even though I might not be able to come but I will send you a small gift anyway if I can. Thanks
maybear2☆9
maybear2☆9
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 4192

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Tue May 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Locking; Date passed.
Hope it was fun!
Jeanna
Jeanna