BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber

+18
Lamb
Sophie♥
MeBeJennifer;3
Jeanna
Ellie♥
PinkDaFluffyBear
BigBird♥
Chloe♥
Katelynkinzz
BearHugger
ForeverRain
♥Glo
Ninja Joy♥
Kieran
CarlyAllHeart
karayourock3
Caitlin
Caya
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Justin Bieber - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Justin Bieber - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin Bieber

Post by Katelynkinzz Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:55 pm

TestAwesome! wrote:
karayourock3 wrote:
TestAwesome! wrote:
CupCakeManiac wrote:Not really.
He does sound like a girl. I don't like many present day stars.

:melikey:

yeah all my friends at school call him Justin Bever Razz

LOL! Same!

LOL I'm calling him that now Razz
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 8643

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe♥ Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:29 pm

karayourock3 wrote:
TestAwesome! wrote:

When I first mentioned Justin Bieber to my friends, one of my friends thought I said Just Beaver!

Sounds the same. Razz
Chloe♥
Chloe♥
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 3890

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 am

TestAwesome! wrote:
karayourock3 wrote:
TestAwesome! wrote:

LOL! Same!

y firends started calling him that at science camp when there cabin had to draw a bever poster and their councler had a justin biebe ring tone and my frend did not like that so thats whgen that happend and hey ahd to draw bever's on this poster thing and one bever she calle dit justin bever so thats how the name got started pretty funyn story :) Razz
karayourock3
karayourock3
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 6278

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Glo Mon May 31, 2010 3:21 pm

Katelynkinzz wrote:
TestAwesome! wrote:Who? - Thats what I voted Razz

EDIT: *Hate him Razz No offence Razz*

Same Here No Offence

Same, haha :3
♥Glo
♥Glo
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 17722

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Mon May 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Me's loves him FOREVER!! <33 :D
Plus, why do you guys hate him? He never did anything wrong, and he loves his haters! Justin's so sweet if you get to know him! If you hate him cuz of his voice, say you hate his voice, not him!
--
I love Justin and I will never let him go.
I don't care if I get made fun of. Justin B. is loved by millions of people. And you guys are the 18% of people who don't like him! ^-^
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 9161

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynkinzz Mon May 31, 2010 4:24 pm

He's soo popular and he sounds like girl I don't like him I don't like popular things
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeBeJennifer;3 Mon May 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Ehhhh.. Not really Razz
I'm not a big fan of his music; I only like... like 1 or 2 songs from him.
MeBeJennifer;3
MeBeJennifer;3
Administrator / Owner
Administrator / Owner

My BearBucks : 7931

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkDaFluffyBear Mon May 31, 2010 6:24 pm

JeannaBearFun wrote:Me's loves him FOREVER!! <33 :D
Plus, why do you guys hate him? He never did anything wrong, and he loves his haters! Justin's so sweet if you get to know him! If you hate him cuz of his voice, say you hate his voice, not him!
--
I don't care if I get made fun of. Justin B. is loved by millions of people. And you guys are the 18% of people who don't like him! ^-^
Jeanna, please respect other peeps opinions.. they did say no offence.. :) thank you :)
PinkDaFluffyBear
PinkDaFluffyBear
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Mon May 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Summer wrote:
--
Jeanna, please respect other peeps opinions.. they did say no offence.. :) thank you :)
Um, I did respect them..
I just said why do they not like them and he never did anything wrong. I never disrespected or tried to disrespect them in anyway. I was sharing MY opinion. Please respect ME, your elders, please thanks..
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynkinzz Mon May 31, 2010 9:57 pm

JeannaBearFun wrote:
Summer wrote:
--
Um, I did respect them..
I just said why do they not like them and he never did anything wrong. I never disrespected or tried to disrespect them in anyway. I was sharing MY opinion. Please respect ME, your elders, please thanks..

jeanna's Not doing anything wrong summer, She was just saying she's a Fan of him and why we don't like him
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 am

i LOVE him he is 2nd in my celeb boy list auston from jls is first lol
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamb Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:56 am

muhh, he is okay........ And i don't whether Summer and Jenni are aruguing over this but if you are i would say stop aguing respect each others opinians and just either carry on luving him or hating him and be friends because you shouldn't let an celeb get in the way of your friendship. I don't know whether you are arguing or just saying your opinian in a strong way. So if you are not arguing don't take what i said the wrong way it is just a bit of advise incase you are.

:]]
Lamb
Lamb
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Lamb wrote:muhh, he is okay........ And i don't whether Summer and Jenni are aruguing over this but if you are i would say stop aguing respect each others opinians and just either carry on luving him or hating him and be friends because you shouldn't let an celeb get in the way of your friendship. I don't know whether you are arguing or just saying your opinian in a strong way. So if you are not arguing don't take what i said the wrong way it is just a bit of advise incase you are.

Jenni wasn't arguing about anything, you probably mean myself [Jeanna] and Summer.
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamb Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:52 pm

JeannaBearFun wrote:
Lamb wrote:muhh, he is okay........ And i don't whether Summer and Jenni are aruguing over this but if you are i would say stop aguing respect each others opinians and just either carry on luving him or hating him and be friends because you shouldn't let an celeb get in the way of your friendship. I don't know whether you are arguing or just saying your opinian in a strong way. So if you are not arguing don't take what i said the wrong way it is just a bit of advise incase you are.

Jenni wasn't arguing about anything, you probably mean myself [Jeanna] and Summer.

Yh I think i do mean you. No offence
Lamb
Lamb
Furtastic Bear

My BearBucks : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe♥ Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Katelynkinzz wrote:He's soo popular and he sounds like girl I don't like him I don't like popular things

Lady GaGa's popular & you like her.
Chloe♥
Chloe♥
Furtastic Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Chloe♥️ wrote:
Katelynkinzz wrote:He's soo popular and he sounds like girl I don't like him I don't like popular things
That is true. Razz
And Lamb no problem. I'm just showing my opinion; I wasn't trying to argue. Although I respect all of your opinions and I'm alright if you guys hate him or like him. :]
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynkinzz Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Chloe♥️ wrote:

Yeah xD But She Sounds like a girl because its her gender Razz
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Guys, really? Do we need to fight about celebrities? Seriously? Razz

Everyone is allowed to express his/her opinons. Whether we might extremely disagree, who cares. Lol! I mean what would it be like if everyone had the same oppinions? Boring. Razz

What I don't understand is why some people say awful things about Justin, just because of his voice. He doesn't deserve such hurtful things that are said to him; yet, Justin still loves his haters throughout everything that has been said/posted, just like Jeanna had said in her previous post. (:
You've got to give lots of credit to those who don't let mean comments affect them. I admire Justin for that! What we need to stop doing is depicting every little imperfection about him and realize that even celebrities aren't perfect. He was just like us before his fame, remember? (: He has a big heart that goes out to his fans, and those who aren't his fans, and doesn't get caught up in the crazyness of Hollywood. Yet, he continues to share his talent with the world, knowing that he can't satisfy everyone; it's impossible.
So for those of you who say that you "hate him" just because of his voice, you probobly don't understand how hurtful your comment can be. I know, and of course respect the fact that everyone has different taste, but think of it this way:
Are those hurtful comments that you are posting really going to help anybody? Maybe instead of posting the things you hate about him, post the things that you love and admire about him. (:

Thankersh! :D

P.S. So to answer your question, YES I LOVE HIM! Razz
ShayeButterfly
ShayeButterfly
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by toneyadventurebear Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:27 am

no offence but i HATE him
toneyadventurebear
toneyadventurebear
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe♥ Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:11 pm

ShayeButterfly wrote:Guys, really? Do we need to fight about celebrities? Seriously? Razz

Everyone is allowed to express his/her oppinons. Whether we might extremely disagree, who cares. Lol! I mean what would it be like if everyone had the same oppinions? Boring. Razz

What I don't understand is why some people say awful things about Justin, just because of his voice. He doesn't deserve such hurtful things that are said to him; yet, Justin still loves his haters throughout everything that has been said/posted, just like Jeanna had said in her previous post. (:
You've got to give lots of credit to those who don't let mean comments affect them. I admire Justin for that! What we need to stop doing is depicting every little inperfection about him and realize that even celebrities aren't perfect. He was just like us before his fame, remember? (: He has a big heart that goes out to his fans, and those who aren't his fans, and doesn't get caught up in the crazyness of Hollywood. Yet, he continues to share his talent with the world, knowing that he can't satisfy everyone; it's impossible.
So for those of you who say that you "hate him" just because of his voice, you probobly don't understand how hurtful your comment can be. I know, and of course respect the fact that everyone has different taste, but think of it this way:
Are those hurtful comments that you are posting really going to help anybody? Maybe instead of posting the things you hate about him, post the things that you love and admire about him. (:

I totally agree with you, Shaye! (and not because I love him too Razz)
Chloe♥
Chloe♥
Furtastic Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:20 pm

ShayeButterfly wrote:Guys, really? Do we need to fight about celebrities? Seriously? Razz

Everyone is allowed to express his/her oppinons. Whether we might extremely disagree, who cares. Lol! I mean what would it be like if everyone had the same oppinions? Boring. Razz

You've got to give lots of credit to those who don't let mean comments affect them. I admire Justin for that! What we need to stop doing is depicting every little inperfection about him and realize that even celebrities aren't perfect. He was just like us before his fame, remember? (: He has a big heart that goes out to his fans, and those who aren't his fans, and doesn't get caught up in the crazyness of Hollywood. Yet, he continues to share his talent with the world, knowing that he can't satisfy everyone; it's impossible.

Yeah, I don't care if people hate him or like him. I respect opinions now. Great speech there Shaye; I love how you're defending him. You are a true fan of his. <3
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkDaFluffyBear Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 pm

LOVVEEE HIMM soo so so so so so bad! Ahh!! I got Bieber fever! I gtg to the doctor! OTHERWISE I will be crazy to the limit!!
!
PinkDaFluffyBear
PinkDaFluffyBear
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 1375

Back to top Go down

Post by charleii<3™ Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:16 pm

gloasaur<3 wrote:
Katelynkinzz wrote:
TestAwesome! wrote:Who? - Thats what I voted Razz

EDIT: *Hate him Razz No offence Razz*

Same Here No Offence

Same, haha :3
me too ✖️
charleii<3™
charleii<3™
Newbie Bear

My BearBucks : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynkinzz Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:18 pm

JeannaBearFun wrote:

Yeah, I don't care if people hate him or like him. I respect opinions now. Great speech there Shaye; I love how you're defending him. You are a true fan of his. <3

Yeah Just Because People Like him or not, Were Still Friends :]
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanna Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Katelynkinzz wrote:
JeannaBearFun wrote:

Yeah Just Because People Like him or not, Were Still Friends :]
Agreed Katelyn. :] We're all friends forevah! x]
Jeanna
Jeanna
Bearilliant Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next