BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Village - 1 - Part 1

2 posters

Go down

Vampire Village - 1 - Part 1 Empty Vampire Village - 1 - Part 1

Post by ♥BlueRainbow Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:13 am

--------------------Chapter 1 (Vampire Village)

Dark skies, no leaves on trees, not even one, this city is called Vampire Village. As it is obvious, there are many Vampires. There are Humans too as well. But many of them die because of the Vampires.

Most of the Vampires were deadly, even the little kids! The most deadly ones were, Victoria, Mason, and Rae. Every night a fire rose up in the center of Vampire Village to commemarate the most powerful Vampire. His name was, Jharo ''Dark Man'' Shaama. The only reason why they chose to make the fire, is because Jharo had the power to make darkness and to have the power of fire. Victoria, Mason, and Rae were still alive. They all hated each other. Since Jharo passed away, the mayor of Vampire Village has decided to have a battle for Victoria, Mason, and Rae to see who is the most powerful Vampire. It was for to fill Jharo's place. Victoria has the Power of Darkness. Mason has the Power of Fire. Lastly, Rae had the Power of Ghost. 3 of them battling. No going back. Who is going to be the most powerful Vampire?

-----------------------Chapter 2 (Hate Continues)

Victoria was just in her mansion just waiting for being the Queen Vampire (Most Powerful Vampire). She wondered where the next Battle of The Vampire Powers were next. Jharo won because of his Darkness Power. And she might even win. Victoria thought. Her moves might not be same as Jharo's. Victoria was talking to herself and said this,''Should I win this? Or shall I quit this battle? I am having a really hard time. Will I ever defeat Mason and Rae? I must. Do I have the responsibilities for being Queen Vampire? I wonder.''.

Mason was feeling the thoughts in his mind too. All he said to himself was,''Does Fire even beat Darkness? It's a light and it could fill the Dark! Yes, very well. I just remembered there are many Ghosts around here in Vampire Village, and I went to Ghost Hunting Camp just in the Forest of Vampire Village. We brung our torches and we saw a ghost! It will beat easily both of them. But, do I have the responsibilities of being King Vampire?''.

Rae wasn't nervous at all. He was too confident for the battle and he was too confident about he might be winning. Just one short thing said from him,''I will beat them for sure! Yes, I have the responsibilities for being King Vampire! Let's see who will win! Of course, me!''.

All deserved with a visit from the mayor.

To Be Continued!

Hope you enjoyed it! Vampire Village 1-Part 2 coming soon!
♥BlueRainbow
♥BlueRainbow
Event Planner
Event Planner

My BearBucks : 205

Back to top Go down

Vampire Village - 1 - Part 1 Empty Re: Vampire Village - 1 - Part 1

Post by ForeverRain Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 am

Utterly interesting! Please post more Razz
ForeverRain
ForeverRain
Bearilliant Bear