BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BearvillePlace
Hey hey hey!

Welcome to the Bearville Place!
Why not log in? Or you could register, if you haven't joined yet! :-]
What you waiting for? Oh yeah! You are reading this! Well..
...Come into the Bearville Place!
BearvillePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

How to lock, and recycle Topics.

Go down

How to lock, and recycle Topics. Empty How to lock, and recycle Topics.

Post by Katelynkinzz Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 am

If you are above helpers then read this. This will show you how to lock and recycle topics.

#1 First you need to find a old topic that is at least 4 to 6 weeks old, then scroll down the see this little color temeplate (picture: How to lock, and recycle Topics. Untitl10) Click that, then this should appear How to lock, and recycle Topics. U10.
Make sure to click the red and not the dark red.

#2 After that write, Locking; Is old. Recycling Username/Job. So mine would turn out like:
Locking; Is old. Recycling Katelynkinzz/Jr. team admin. Just make sure you done do Locking recycling Katelyn, Because thats wrong. You may also Just do the do you name so i'd do Katelyn/Jr. Team admin, Thats also okay.

#3 If you don't know how to lock then look at this step. Post that the click review post click that, then scroll down then you see a little lock click that. It shold say are you sure you want to lock this topic? Click yes. Then it should be locked. After that is done click the little arrow. Make sure it's not the garbage can. Then it will bring you to a little menu thing. Scroll all the way down then you'll see a recycle catagorie click that. Then it might say, are you sure? Then say yes. Then you're done!

#4 If you are a admin, then don't forget your smiley!
Good luck! :)
Katelynkinzz
Katelynkinzz
Bearilliant Bear

My BearBucks : 8643

Back to top Go down